PDA

View Full Version : Pins & Needles

DAN
2nd January 2007, 03:02 PM
I was watching the new movie Lady in the water (very good movie by the way) It kept bringing referance to pins and needles the feeling of awakening.

This is the phrase that my neg chanted to me over & over again when it all started :shock: So i geuss what i'm getting at here must be something to this saying. Because of the main theme my neg tried useing was wanting to progress my psychic abilities :shock: This is another reason why Roberts book struck me so well because of the Elizebeth story he had written about was so close to mine! It would switch to other methods but always come back to this.

So has anybody out there heard of this term pins & needles or is this just a hollywood term?

Dan

wstein
3rd January 2007, 04:00 AM
Haven't seen the movie so this is a guess.

There is a pins and needles feeling that occurs during energy development. It feels very similar to your arm or leg 'falling asleep' when you sleep on it too long. Its caused in energy development by over stressing your energy channels with more energy than they can handle.

DAN
3rd January 2007, 03:00 PM
Wstein thanks for the reply, but why do you think the neg was chanting pins & needles.

Maybe i'm looking at this wrong, the neg could have been chanting this to itself. More as an anticipation :? The neg can sure act like it has a human personality at times!

Dan