PDA

View Full Version : possible psychic attack?

jana
2nd January 2007, 07:20 PM
Hello..please forgive me as I know this topic has been covered in the past. I resently heard an interview with robert Bruce where he was describing various neg entities, in particular the presence of black dots that hang in the air..an unhealthy presence
Unfortunately for me I see millions of them intermixed with flashes of blue and white and the odd orb. Some of the symtoms he describes, eg; skin crawling could be related to pranic/kundalini as well as psychic attack? I would decribe myself as a fire cracker..sparks and flashes of light internally and externally for the last 2 years..
I have huge respect for this man but I would really appreciate another veiw...one that may put my mind at ease.. Sleepless Mellissa

CFTraveler
2nd January 2007, 09:17 PM
Remember that the astral is an energetic medium that responds immediately to thought energy. So not all manifestations are what they appear to be, and the idea of 'evil entities' are fed from your fear to the energetic medium. So, as Robert says, yes, there are astral entities and some are not exactly friendly, but not everything astral is inimical to us. The 'black dots' may be indicators of negativity, i.e. we see it as black because of ingrained ideas of the color black (fear of the dark, etc.) but sometimes energy is just that. This reminds me of an incident about 12-14 years ago. We had just moved into our house, and I kept seeing this fleeting black image in the side of my vision. I got the urge to tell my mother, and guess what? She was projecting to see what our new house looked like! I told her to stop it, and she did, and I never saw that again, except for a few times which she copped to.
It looks to me like you are sensitive to energy, have developed clairvoyance, and are seeing energy that is not obvious to everyone else. I suggest speaking to Aunt Clair, who is clairvoyant and knows a lot about the meaning of energetic colors.
I guess what I would ask, is
How do you feel after seeing these entities, if that's what they are, and
how do you feel after interacting with them, if you do?
I have tangled with negs a few times, and there is a distinct feeling of exhaustion that comes with interaction with them. To me this is the best indicator of their nature, more than even fear, since that can be self-created.
If you feel you are being accosted by negs, please take a look at some countermeasures in the Self Defense forum.

jana
2nd January 2007, 10:48 PM
hello again..thank you for your contribution... I did question whether I was projecting my fears which were manifesting in some really quite bizarre activity. Initially, there was terror.. however I feel I have adapted remarkablely well, acknowledging its presence, but not feeding the experience... I did one night decide to interact..and my room was filled with millions of sparks.. a fire work display..truely glorious performance. It was physically uncomfortable at times, but such good fun.. I was not afraid. Cause and effect is universal law.. Robert Bruce says that these dark entities play a very important role in evolution and without them we would not evolve, we need them.. It sounds like you have work on your fears. Thank you for reminding me that I am not powerless.

Aunt Clair
4th January 2007, 01:53 PM
Hello..please forgive me as I know this topic has been covered in the past. I resently heard an interview with robert Bruce where he was describing various neg entities, in particular the presence of black dots that hang in the air..an unhealthy presence
Unfortunately for me I see millions of them intermixed with flashes of blue and white and the odd orb. Some of the symtoms he describes, eg; skin crawling could be related to pranic/kundalini as well as psychic attack? I would decribe myself as a fire cracker..sparks and flashes of light internally and externally for the last 2 years..
I have huge respect for this man but I would really appreciate another veiw...one that may put my mind at ease.. Sleepless Mellissa

Imho , I honestly have never met another more expert in the nature of negs than Robert Bruce . He coined the term , he has decades of experience in sighting , removing and counseling . But even if I did not have heartfelt admiration for his good works , I can confirm clairvoyantly ,from my own experience , that dark spirits , dark spots hanging and skin crawling is bad juju , not good , change the channel , let's play another game . Dark shadow energy is heavy , lowers the vibration , it is predatious , sentient and malevolent . If there is a cloud of numerous teeny tiny dark specks it may be psi leeches , fleas and astral nasties .

jana
4th January 2007, 07:48 PM
Thank you so much Clair for your reply..I have ordered a copy of Robert's Practical Psychic Self Defense and I am also exploring the psychic defense forum where Robert writes about the importance of purity. I have a strong devotional practice which involves chanting to reveal ones Buddha nature. I care deeply about what I consume and practice loving kindness meditation. I can't help thinking that my crown and brown chakras are too open. Is there any way I can close these energy centres?. With gratitude. May all beings be at peace.