PDA

View Full Version : Help with a robbery?

kiwibonga
3rd January 2007, 06:03 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it's about remote viewing so I assume it works :p

Well, I got robbed while I was on vacation... They didn't take much, just an old broken laptop which was lying on the floor... They probably stuffed it in my school bag to carry it, since that's missing too... They didn't empty the bag so they also got some semi-important but replaceable immigration documents... and about 2 semesters worth of notes!

My sister got home first and did not notice anything missing... Interestingly enough the first thing I thought of when I heard there was a possible robbery was that old laptop... I wasn't even surprised when it wasn't there anymore -- supernatural intuition or coincidence, I shall never know :P

The odd thing about this robbery is that the door was wide open with no signs of tampering. In other words, someone had the key... I would assume that the owners visited, since the building changed owners in december, and they probably forgot to lock it when they left...

I was wondering if anyone here would be capable of finding out more... How it happened, whether they took more than I noticed, that kind of stuff... Whether it's a neighbor... Etc...

I don't really care much about finding the culprit or getting the stuff back, I have insurance anyway, I just thought it could be a fun exercise! So do let me know if you'd like to give it a try, and let me know what kind of information you need if you're interested!

I'll be working on it on my side... Who knows, maybe I'll get a spontaneous OBE that will shed light on it all ; it's good motivation.

Makes me chuckle when I think of that "planting a curse" thread ; that laptop is one heckuva big bobby pin, eh? :P

kralik
25th January 2007, 06:54 PM
I myself cant do that,
but someone who's skilled in astral traveling might help you.

When you do astral traveling (not projection) you can travel to past and
just look at the robbers as if it would be a movie.
All you need is to find and contact someone who's experienced enough
in doing this.

ileo75
25th January 2007, 07:25 PM
I myself cant do that,...

When you do astral traveling (not projection) you can travel to past and
just look at the robbers as if it would be a movie.

Hi there...mmm, you new here? :)
with all due respect to your statement, but how can you travel in time in an astral plane?
Isn`t that weird?
How do you explain this possibility Kralik?

Using Remote viewing i can imagine someone viewing the present, but not the past, so i would assume that to find out the responsible for the robbery will not be using this technique.
As to astral travel...have my doubts, but would be really glad to know about it :)
Under hypnosis a person can be regressed to the past, but not to places where the soul has not been to.

Curious your statement :) Any suggestions where one can read about travelling in time via astral planes?
TNX

ileo75
25th January 2007, 07:43 PM
....mmm,
the only thing that occurs to me as to travelling in time is throught those psychics who see the past of the person, but even these i think do it by being able to read one`s aura information... still, would a psychic be able to trace the robber?

Assuming the neighbours are the robbers, with astral projection one could visit them and check the belongings.

If a psychic could view the past via a clear crystal ball, then i can still imagine it to be possible only if the person in front of the psychic was him/herself present at the place and time of crime ... or not? unless the psychic is taken to the place of crime to then go back in time..????
hehehe , this is an interesting topic!

Tempestinateapot
25th January 2007, 09:43 PM
Linear time (as we know it) does not exist in the astral. It's possible to remote view past and present. The future is only probablilities and possibilities. Or, another way to look at it...the future is multiple, or parallel depictions of a person's many aspects or incarnations. I do past life regression as a hypnotherapist. IMO, there is no difference between that and astral traveling. You can do this from different perspectives, watching the thief, being the thief, or both.

Remote viewing something astrally in the past can get iffy. Because people have different perspectives and different kinds of filters due to their personal life experiences and abilities, what they see could be very different. So, I wouldn't personally hang my hat on someone saying that Joe, with black hair and a blue coat did it.

Nnonnth
27th February 2007, 02:10 PM
This to me is where the usefulness of magic comes in! If you had a guardian spirit in the house the incident would have been much less likely anyhow, but even if it did happen, you could communicate with the spirit and ask what happened.

Tiatp is right though, whatever techniques are used you would need to be very strongly neutral and experienced not to mix it up with personal expectations.

If I were in your shoes I would do magic to get the stuff back too. NN

ileo75
27th February 2007, 02:34 PM
If I were in your shoes I would do magic to get the stuff back too. NN
well, i understand the word magic being used here, :-)
IMHO, all this is "scientifically" explainable. All leads us backto mathematics and quantum fisics. Just some of the laws Newton declared and Einstein saw need to be slightly readjusted ;)
my personal idea of the Akashik Records is like a computers driver, where you can store data from past and present life. so when you are hipnotised, for example, then you can enter previous lives like opening a folder in a drive. So the these archives and files of an aura's database is nothing but science just in a different language than we know ;)

Sincerely

Nnonnth
28th February 2007, 12:09 PM
well, i understand the word magic being used here, :-)

Really?

"Magic is the highest science"

- Franz Bardon.

I see what you're saying of course - you're saying that with a little adjusting we do basically know everything already. But the 'adjustment' is not as slight as you suppose - no not at all! And we basically know in fact very little. Forget Newton and forget Relativity - look at quantum mechanics. The existence of anything can no longer be defined without the presence of an observer. That gives you everything. All the laws are subject to consciousness. Consciousness is the key to all this work. And consciousness has never been adequately understood by science.

It's not that laws need adjusting, it's that there are more laws these guys didn't know. Never mind that - there are more phenomena than these guys experienced! And working with consciousness is the key to understanding, not intellectual knowledge.

To say the akashic records are like a hard drive is not a scientific statement! What you are actually doing there is trying to fit a huge concept that you have read about into a more familiar idea. It's not going to work in this case. The akasha is alot more than just the record, it is also the source. To understand it, you must experience it - or at least, read alot more and with a more open mind. That'll get you a glimpse.

I suggest to you that you are not trying so much to fit psi into science as you are trying to remain with the familiar in explaining the unfamiliar. If you start training as opposed to just reading about this stuff, I would think your view might change a little.

This is not to say that this stuff isn't scientifically explicable. But to say that, is definitely not the same as to say that the current state of science is enough to explain it. It just isn't. This stuff is off the map.

Best NN

PS Google 'PEAR labs'. Have fun!

ileo75
28th February 2007, 04:07 PM
sorry double posted...
XXX

ileo75
28th February 2007, 04:10 PM
Well,
all i want to say here is that unfortunately we do not have words in our dictionary nor the correct minds to even understand it , the Akashik Records!

i dont know anyhting at all. I have been into something i believe are Akashic records for your info. I FELT. no words can be used, nor even feelings we know here in 3D are close to describe what the source is.

and obviously, i am trying to make some sense by usign words we know, ideas we have, but not saying THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.... ;-)
who am I????
But! I AM SPIRIT, I have been to places, felt them, touched them with my aura, merged with it....;-)

NEVER in this INCARNATION ANY HUMAN will be able to describe it with words.

THose who LOVE DEEPLY, THOSE WHO FIND THEIR "SOULTWINS" AND FEEL THE MAGIC WHEN MERGE together and become energetically ONE, CAN SLIGHTLY COME CLOSE To A SMALL PART OF SOURCE.
WE USE THE WORD LOVE, BUT SOURCE IS A LOVING CONSCIOUSNESS WITH HER TYPE OF OWN KNOWLEDGE, NOT HUMAN CONCEPT OF KNOWLEDGE.

you dont know me, but i sense we have the same idea about this.
see forward in talking with you about it ;-))

XXX

Nnonnth
28th February 2007, 05:43 PM
Yes for sure I agree with all that. People cannot describe it in words, although they may try to refer to it in words.

As for love, I'm right with ya!

Now what about that robbery? :D NN

Beekeeper
3rd March 2007, 08:05 AM
On another note, I got broken into this week as well. My son was home sick and when staying home got too much, I suggested we walk the dog. I parked so as to make the walk shorter for my boy. When we returned, the back window had been smashed.

I'm not interested in knowing who did it. I know it was random, opportunistic. What annoyed me is that I had that little internal dialogue that I have before these things happen and I went anyway.

The interesting thing is that I got an urge to clear my favourite cds out of the car on the Saturday before it happened. Apart from those, there was nothing else to steal.

(The window cost me $388, however - expensive lesson in following my vibes.)

Nnonnth
3rd March 2007, 10:40 AM
Man I'm with ya... there are times I could've saved just about everything by paying attention to what I'm really feeling...

Sorry about the robbery dude. Yeah a friend of my sister's just had her apartment cleaned out as well, pretty thoroughly.

I do believe using spirits as guardians and watchers can help BTW.

NN

Beekeeper
3rd March 2007, 09:47 PM
If there are guardian spirits, I believe that's probably what we're experiencing when we get those feelings before things happen. (Or it's our Higher Self or both). There are psychics who see and hear helpful spirits and I guess for them it's a lot less hit and miss. Saying that, though, there are flesh and blood people we ignore when it's better that we don't, so I imagine that, even if we could see and hear them, there'd be times we wouldn't follow their advice anyway.

Nnonnth
4th March 2007, 10:36 AM
Saying that, though, there are flesh and blood people we ignore when it's better that we don't, so I imagine that, even if we could see and here them, there'd be times we wouldn't follow their advice anyway.

Well I'm a magician not a 'psychic', but I feel anyone can learn not only to talk to spirits but summon and even create them too. As far as whether people then follow their advice, this is about how aware you choose to be. It does take practice of course! NN

Tempestinateapot
4th March 2007, 07:12 PM
Hey Nnonnth, are you aware that we have a number of practicing magicians on this site? There's a lot on the "Mysticism" forum. You may have already posted there, and I don't remember, but I thought I'd point it out to you. You could probably contribute a lot of your knowledge.

Nnonnth
4th March 2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks TiaTp! :) NN

LittleBee
11th March 2007, 03:37 PM
Hello BeeKeeper, Sorry to hear you were robbed.. :(

As to magicians and psychics, well i love them all, as long they act only for the good.

XXX
LittleBee