PDA

View Full Version : Chip off the ol' block

Beekeeper
3rd January 2007, 10:32 PM
My 9 year old did a reality check in his dream last night. He pulled his finger and nose to see if they'd stretch. They didn't but it's a start!

I'm so proud!

journyman161
4th January 2007, 04:48 AM
Hmmm... bit unsure what to say here... see maybe they should have stretched which would have showed he was lucid dreaming, but then again, maybe they didn't because he has a firm grasp on his self-image...

Hope his finger wasn't in his nose at the time *grins*

Beekeeper
4th January 2007, 06:51 AM
:D He got a bit closer than me. Last night a dream character asked how my lucid dreaming was going and I replied, "Not much lately." The same thing happened a couple of nights prior. :D

Interestingly, I'd written in my dream diary that I had dreamt of both my sons last night but Harry had come through unusually strongly (this was before he'd even told me about his experience). I've been wondering about that a bit today.

You know, I've done a reality check where my finger wouldn't stretch but I insisted that I was dreaming and off it went. I told H this so, hopefully, next time he can get lucid and play a "real" Yu-gi-oh competition.

4th January 2007, 07:35 AM
My 9 year old did a reality check in his dream last night. He pulled his finger and nose to see if they'd stretch. They didn't but it's a start!

I'm so proud!

He's making consciousness expanding experiments at THIS age!

Woah, amazing.

Beekeeper
4th January 2007, 10:16 AM
I just tucked him in. He kissed me and said, "See ya tonight maybe." :D

Beekeeper
1st March 2007, 11:50 AM
H had an OBE last night.

This morning he said that something strange had happened. He found himself unable to see and at the fridge (the kid never stops eating, even when he's projecting!) He could feel the cold of the freezer. He was looking for raisin bread, which he felt on the shelf on the freezer door. Then he said he realised he was back in his bed.

In the morning he opened the freezer door, located the bread and said, "I was wrong, Mum, it wasn't the raisin bread it was just a plain loaf."

CFTraveler
1st March 2007, 02:30 PM
That is so awesome!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif