PDA

View Full Version : help

crappysurfer2
4th January 2007, 03:27 PM
i dont know what is wrong, lately my thoughts have been abrasive and i cannot focus or center myself, my focal point (a band around the crest of my forehead) has been burning, and so have my eyes. i have tried to clear my mind and meditate on the problem to try and discover what it roots from, but i cannot.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

nick

CFTraveler
4th January 2007, 04:34 PM
Do lots of grounding exercises.

5th January 2007, 04:21 PM
i dont know what is wrong, lately my thoughts have been abrasive and i cannot focus or center myself, my focal point (a band around the crest of my forehead) has been burning, and so have my eyes. i have tried to clear my mind and meditate on the problem to try and discover what it roots from, but i cannot.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

nick
This happens when you meditate? Perhaps you should take a break from meditation for a few days...

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

crappysurfer2
5th January 2007, 05:45 PM
thanks guys, i actually caught some virus and i think thats it, currently my energy has been going to prevent it from getting worse and maintaining good sleep

CFTraveler
5th January 2007, 05:49 PM
Cool. Then take a nap and drink lots of fluids.
8)

chrystalpaths
16th January 2007, 03:23 PM
Sometimes having a focal stone can help one to get centered. However if some nasty bug is making you ill than the stone will help keep you on a nice straight path even when feeling at your worst. There are so many stones that help and heal most everything. Blue Lace Agate is one the the most powerful of healers, prehnite is a superb area cleaner and so many more.

Read a bit and you may find one or two for you
http://www.chrystalpaths.com/whatstonesdolist.htm