PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions on how to cope with the vibe I always feel?

Frankez
4th January 2007, 08:38 PM
Hi. Looking for advice on where and how to really start getting my energy under control. I've tried a lot of different ways, but I experience other peoples energies and other places energies way too much and it kind of get me off track. Wish I could be alone and not have to engage in the world for a couple years and train, but that's just impossible. I know it's redundant to ask, with all the information available, but any ideas on what I really need to do? I'm in a spot where I'm drifitng in this endless sea of energy, and I feel weak. It's been this way off and on for several years now, and it's like I'm being tossed around and I can't seem to get it straight. I feel the vibe non stop and I need it to start working for me so I can be beneficial to myself and others. Ideas? Thanks in advance.

CFTraveler
4th January 2007, 09:41 PM
Ground and Shield. And again. And again. Eat lots of protein. And then start all over again.

Palehorse Redivivus
4th January 2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, what she said. :P Here's a long thread on shielding that you might find helpful; I know I found a lot of good stuff in there, and I also relate to your post, so you might too. :)

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2479

Lately I've also been having some luck with shielding using "filters"... though I don't really have a specific technique I can explain. I do it basically the same way I build shields, but while focusing on the idea of blocking out negative energy and "noise" without blocking out everything.

Beyond that, I've also been experimenting with stones and their properties for a while, particularly for feeling more grounded, focused, etc. A friend of mine who knows a lot more on the subject once told me when I asked her if she thought there was anything to it, that yes there was, and among other things, everyone should be wearing their birthstones. So I looked up the properties of mine, and lo and behold, the things it was said to do read like a list of the issues I was having. :shock: So among other things I've been wearing amethyst (focus) and tiger iron, which is a mix of hematite, red jade and tiger eye, which combines the properties of all three and is said to be good for grounding (and is really cool lookin' IMO, lol). Been seeing good effects from what I can tell (though I'm not nearly as sensitive to these things as other people I know) so my experimentation is still ongoing. The Crystal Bible is probably the best book I can recommend if you decide to investigate that side of things.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what becomes of this thread, because it'll probably do some good for both of us. :)