PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering...

BloodyShade
4th January 2007, 09:28 PM
Hi there,

I was wondering if something is wrong with my attempts.
I'll describe what I've done and if you guys could give me a tip or point me the errors.

First: I lay down on the bed, put myself in a comfortable position.
Second: Move some muscle groups so I can relax better.
Third: Induce a sensation, usually a spinning sensation(like when you spin and when you stop, that sensation which continues)
Fourth: Try to sleep(this one is the hardest, I can't sleep :()

After this, I usually daydream in that sleep-trying state, after some time, I get back from the daydream and find myself snoring(yeah I snore :(). which would probably mean that my body is sleeping.

Also, sometimes all my body is tingling at this point, then I try to sleep and simple can't do it.
----------------------------

I've had 2 obe dreams, not sure if they were really only dreams, but I guess so.

I'm not sure about this, but I think one time, I woke with that paralysis sensation(because my brain was in a dream state), I could have dreamed about it too, not sure.

Well, I think that's all.

Thanks for your time,

Bye.

jalef
6th January 2007, 03:44 AM
every things ok but on the last step dont just try to sleep, but fill all your mind with the intention to have an obe and clear all other thoughts away. if your mind starts drifting then bring it back to your intention and after doing this for about an hour you should have an obe, at least this worked for me.

BloodyShade
6th January 2007, 05:43 AM
every things ok but on the last step dont just try to sleep, but fill all your mind with the intention to have an obe and clear all other thoughts away. if your mind starts drifting then bring it back to your intention and after doing this for about an hour you should have an obe, at least this worked for me.

Thanks, I'll try this next time :)

Bye.

CFTraveler
6th January 2007, 05:24 PM
Bloody Shade wrote:
Fourth: Try to sleep(this one is the hardest, I can't sleep :()
After this, I usually daydream in that sleep-trying state, after some time, I get back from the daydream and find myself snoring(yeah I snore :(). which would probably mean that my body is sleeping.
As Jalef said previously, don't try to sleep. And instead of daydreaming (daydreaming is ok if you can keep your focus on OBE'ing as Jalef said. If you need to daydream to get to that in-between state, interrupt it often to bring you back to the right-now.) If you can't keep the focus and the daydream takes you to sleepyland, then:
Concentrate on a spot in front of your closed eyes and keep the focus there. If you must daydream, bring it to your visual field and try to hold it there (not that easy.) If you start just 'noticing', or 'watching' what unfolds what is in front of your eyes, don't get emotionally involved in it, but do pay attention to it. If you feel you can't keep the focus, try to split awareness to your ear hiss + the visual focus at the same time.
At this point, three things may happen:
You will enter the vibratory stage(with possible sound effects) and be ready to make an OBE exit, or
A scene will present itself to you and you will be able to 'fall into it', or
You may fall asleep.
Good luck!

U-Mos
16th January 2007, 04:04 PM
can i ask a question (ask about, sorry)

i don't have much experience, i have the book mastering astral projecting on order, but for now im having truble, when i get the numb relaxation fealing i get painfully board, not really board but my head is numb and its a bit inoying, i do wonder a lot, i have a bout 3 good visalation where i try to sence the surrounding with my hole body and i tend to concentrate on one then drift and then bring it to another one

any advice?

CFTraveler
16th January 2007, 05:38 PM
What was the question?