PDA

View Full Version : One more technique

BloodyShade
5th January 2007, 02:53 AM
Hi there,

First of all, I'm not a good healer hehe, I've been able to soft the pain from some people, but that's all hehe.

I would suggest you to get a stone and take all the energy out of it so it will be empty of energy on the inside.

The methods are visualization-based.

Basic distance connection:
Visualize yourself(can be in first person) surrounded by darkness, next visualize the person, put the person in your front(in the visualization), if you don't know the person, imagine it was a shadowy figure, just put intention/know that it is the person you want to heal.

Healing:
Hold the stone in one of your physical hands(either left or right).
Now, visualize you touching the person with the free hand, and visualize the negativity(use whatever means negativity to you, I use dark light) coming into your free hand, and going all the way to the other hand, and into the stone.

Keep doing this for some time(if you can feel energy, you'll be more aware of when to stop), just make sure you're just taking negativity.

After you finish the operation, the stone will be full of negativity, you should ground the stone if you intent to use it more times. You could do it by putting it on the ground and visualizing all the negativity going into the earth. You could put it in running water and visualize all the negativity going with the flow.

And that's it. :)

If you have experience with energy manipulation, you could create a construct and program it to do this and then send it to the person you want to heal.

Hope this will be helpful to someone :)

Bye.

D.B.
8th January 2007, 03:36 AM
I'm a newbie, but it seems to me that channeling negative energy through yourself is rather dangerous, is it not? Though perhaps the experience provided could be worth it; after all, it's best to train for war in times of peace is it not? (that's just a metaphor, don't get me wrong, lol) What I mean is that you'll be encountering negative energy as a natural part of life, what better way to learn to cope with it and learn to be rid of it? Just a thought.

BloodyShade
9th January 2007, 03:15 AM
I'm a newbie, but it seems to me that channeling negative energy through yourself is rather dangerous, is it not? Though perhaps the experience provided could be worth it; after all, it's best to train for war in times of peace is it not? That's just a metaphor, don't get me wrong, lol What I mean is that you'll be encountering negative energy as a natural part of life, what better way to learn to cope with it and learn to be rid of it? Just a thought.

vamping negative energy and taking it inside yourself CAN be dangerous with certain types of energy(programmed energy mostly), having control of your energetic body and over your energy is good for this.

you could just vamp it directly to the rock too. or take it all, make a ball with this energy and ground it. all of this would work.

:)

chrystalpaths
16th January 2007, 03:41 PM
I am a crystal healer. a good one. Stones and crystals can and do help and heal and can ground and protect. Holding a stone in your hand and filling it full of negative energy doesn't happen in a short time. It took forever to make the stone and the stone with it's infinite patience and abilities and properties can cleanse and help.

To keep the stone ready to continue to help one must clean and feed it. People chuckle when I tell them this but they, the stones, do need to be nurtured. I prefer simple cleansing ways. Pure cold running water or white sage smoke or a bit of mother earth in a bowl. I am not a fan of salt methods as many stones can't handle that method and the general layperson may indeed hurt the stone they love by using it. Everyone has water available, sage is easily acquired, as is earth. I have also used tobacco smoke burned pure not inhaled to cleanse as our Indian ancesters once did. Note: several stones/crystals cannot be wet check with your practitioner to be sure.

Now to recharge your clean stones and crystals you need only to minimally dry them if wet, dust them if earthed, and then lay them in the sunlight (or moonlight). I remind you..if the day dawns (and they always do so far) there is sun. The stones and crystals will absorb what they nened to charge and hold to be able to help. I fill my stones with Reiki energy to boost their own energies. I hope this helps a little bit.
Namaste to you. http://www.chrystalpaths.com/index.htm

BloodyShade
21st January 2007, 02:20 AM
I am a crystal healer. a good one. Stones and crystals can and do help and heal and can ground and protect. Holding a stone in your hand and filling it full of negative energy doesn't happen in a short time. It took forever to make the stone and the stone with it's infinite patience and abilities and properties can cleanse and help.

I can't say how good you are, since I don't really know you, but I disagree that filling a stone with negativity(or any kind of energy) can't be done quickly. That only depends on the velocity and amount of energy you put inside the stone at a time.

To keep the stone ready to continue to help one must clean and feed it. People chuckle when I tell them this but they, the stones, do need to be nurtured. I prefer simple cleansing ways. Pure cold running water or white sage smoke or a bit of mother earth in a bowl. I am not a fan of salt methods as many stones can't handle that method and the general layperson may indeed hurt the stone they love by using it. Everyone has water available, sage is easily acquired, as is earth. I have also used tobacco smoke burned pure not inhaled to cleanse as our Indian ancesters once did. Note: several stones/crystals cannot be wet check with your practitioner to be sure.

Again, I disagree stones/crystals need to be 'nursed' or 'fed'. they aren't sentient beings. You can do it if you feel like doing so, but that's not a rule.

Now to recharge your clean stones and crystals you need only to minimally dry them if wet, dust them if earthed, and then lay them in the sunlight (or moonlight). I remind you..if the day dawns (and they always do so far) there is sun. The stones and crystals will absorb what they nened to charge and hold to be able to help. I fill my stones with Reiki energy to boost their own energies. I hope this helps a little bit.
Namaste to you. http://www.chrystalpaths.com/index.htm

Well, putting them in running water, grounding them and etc, is just the same thing: Getting rid of certain type of energy, taking it from the stone/crystal and putting it somewhere else. If you use reiki, you can do a treatment without the need of a stone, you could create a energy ball and send it to said person if you lack the time for a full treatment.

Bye.

LittleBee
21st January 2007, 02:56 AM
Again, I disagree stones/crystals need to be 'nursed' or 'fed'. they aren't sentient beings. You can do it if you feel like doing so, but that's not a rule.

They might not be sentient, but they posses a crystaline structure that by absorbing the light frequency emmited by our mind (and our brains frequency can be measured in light waves) they transform those light waves into specific lightwaves according to their internal crystaline pattern, that is why a green stone differs from a yellow or violet one. The light that hit the interior pattern of a viloet crystal changes its frequency according to the violet structure. I hope you are at least familiar with the fact that different colours of light have a different vibrational frequency. that is how it is possible to heal with colours and crystals have colours :-)
This is science, not some mystical unexplained process.
Quantum physics :-)

Besides, Crystalpaths also mentioned he has one more method for us to use if we feel it ressonates with our interior needs and possibilities.

The methods are visualization-based.

in Reiki all works similarly, cause our brains are like a radio: transmitters and receivers of waves ;-)
SO we can create anything by using our mind. The mind molds waves, that in turn fly in the ethers and reach whatever we ask them to. Never forget these same waves hit many things near and always return too. Although the intensity of those returning waves is much greater. That is how Karma exists: it is all energy based.

So cleaning stones with anymethod goes.
True it is that the intensity matters more than the method. Let's not forget that each technique will last according to the effectiveness of the process used.

CFTraveler
21st January 2007, 03:21 AM
Maybe the words 'feed' and such are meant to speak to our subconscious minds, in a similar way that rituals do?

Rayson
21st January 2007, 04:19 AM
I have heard from many people who are not only adept at using and working with crystals, but also are masterful on mutiple other levels of energy work, the concept that crystals may have what some would call a soul. I have no experience that could vouch for or dispove this, but the same idea coming from people who are trustworthy and beyond competent allows me to leave my mind fully open to that possibility.

Also, based on what I know of energy and planes, it is very possible for a piece of the universe to manifest in a seemingly-lackluster manner on one plane, but be very powerful and dazzling to the mind on another. So this could make sense.

As a reiki practitioner, I might choose to use crystals in a healing because crystals can store energy, can alter frequencies to a more uniform vibration, and can magnify energy.

In terms of cleansing them... that seems easy enough, as there are a variety of resources. But then the cleans vs charge issue arrises, or perhaps the charge vs feeding/developing issue, and it can be confusing. I haven't figured all this out yet, so I won't comment beyond mentioning it.

LittleBee
21st January 2007, 04:57 AM
Some experts in this field of working with crystals say that these store memories. That is why we have to "clean", erase the database of a crystal to further work with it. Looks like these stored memories affect the "patient" according to the "memory".

When one cleanses the crystal with either a ball of energy (like in Reiki) or with water and some moon rays, then we are "deleting" memories. Later we "refill" these memories with intent or sunrays (sunrays will energize the energy within the crystal). This is called programming of a crystal. It can be programmed with intent (brain energetic waves) to heal, to protect (meaning to reflect the bad energies sent to you from an attacker or vampire), etc. or to harm too.

Considering that we, Human SOULS, are energy-based beings and also store memories, hehe, why not say the same about crystals? and trees as well as dogs and cats and the animal world?
Also i would like to add that crystals belong to the mineral world. And trees? they are live too, do they walk? no. but they grow. feel and also give us fresh air due to chemical reactions with light :-). we can´t see that with the eye, can we? so do crystals, crystals grow. the difference in growth lenght between different kingdoms is in millions of years though.
Our PLanet is totaly a living being.

So as Einstein once geniously said: "Everything is relative" ;-) and that "nothing dies, everything is transformed".

So before accusing or judginng we must all learn to respect the views of others. Angles differ, but it doesn't mean that the essence is not the same :-)

XXX

chrystalpaths
21st January 2007, 02:01 PM
Thank you LittleBee. I am an older lady with pretty thick skin so I can take a crticism or alternative idea easily.

When I speak (perhaps a bit frivolously) about the care and feeding of stones to my clients...it is to put into perspective the need to pay attention to them. They work to help the person who owns them, redirecting negative energy, absorbing illness and pain.

Folks ask often "how often should I cleane them?" I try to get them into a regimen, a routine. They shouldn't wait until the stone is totally ineffective but figure out a simple way for "them as an individual" to clean and recharge their stones and crystals. Every day, every other day, every 3 days, every week. I try to do mine daily and I have alot of personal stones! Those who have stones from me recieve them full of Reiki but the Reiki will only last so long and they cannot recharge it themselves. Nor do I have time to recharge 100s of stones out in the world.

As for them being sentient, no they can't smell or hear, or see, but they can "feel", each stone has within it, from eons of being created, a vibrational ability. When one holds this stone is warms to your touch, some vibrate or purr, this is your stone attuning itself to "your" vibrational frequency. You carry your stone with you or wear it and feel better. Your stone has spent all day absorbing the bad from within you, it works as hard as you have.

I have also found working with crystal healing people use faith alot. They must have a faith or belief if these alternative ways are to work, many use stone like a rosary would be used by a Catholic. It comforts and centers them and that in and of itself helps unlock the negative energy allowing for the helping and healing. (JMHO) By saying this I am not preaching that healing stones and their use is a religious experience nor am I, ok. I am making a simple comparison...in order to discuss all things on this forum especially..one must have some sort of faith, belief that there is more to this life than drudgery and suffering. Yes?

I personalize things BloodShade to make them easier to care for. Just my little way, no right or wrong about it. It helps folks remember to appreciate them as they help. I agree some folks can fill a stone very fast. My way of thought is not carved in "stone".

BLOODSHADE SAID:
Well, putting them in running water, grounding them and etc, is just the same thing: Getting rid of certain type of energy, taking it from the stone/crystal and putting it somewhere else. If you use reiki, you can do a treatment without the need of a stone, you could create a energy ball and send it to said person if you lack the time for a full treatment.

To answer: I sometimes use clear quarts points or amethyst hedrons during a Reiki healing. Using stones is not necessary to Reiki but I like using many things during a session. Accupressure, stones at times and the pure Reiki energy that I am during a session. I take those stones now filled with the energy of the person helped and set them in a bowl and run water over them for time then set in the sun to recharge before I fill them with my Reiki again for the next treatment. I don't use shortcuts, ie an energy ball, if someone needs help. I always have time for anyone in need. What I do is cover them in my white light until our time for a Reiki session to protect and soothe them til our time.

BLOODSHADE SAID: First of all, I'm not a good healer hehe, I've been able to soft the pain from some people, but that's all hehe.

I would suggest you to get a stone and take all the energy out of it so it will be empty of energy on the inside.

TO WHICH I SAY: how do you "take out all the energy", you should explain this please

Healing:
Hold the stone in one of your physical hands(either left or right).
Now, visualize you touching the person with the free hand, and visualize the negativity(use whatever means negativity to you, I use dark light) coming into your free hand, and going all the way to the other hand, and into the stone.

Keep doing this for some time(if you can feel energy, you'll be more aware of when to stop), just make sure you're just taking negativity.

After you finish the operation, the stone will be full of negativity, you should ground the stone if you intent to use it more times. You could do it by putting it on the ground and visualizing all the negativity going into the earth. You could put it in running water and visualize all the negativity going with the flow.

And that's it. :)

If you have experience with energy manipulation, you could create a construct and program it to do this and then send it to the person you want to heal.

Hope this will be helpful to someone :) DE SAID:

TO WHICH I REPLY:

I do not wish to debate or tell you you are wrong but any healer should sheild big time to keep negative energy from going into them. I would never recommend anyone take into themselves anothers negative energy. There could be serious repercussions. Using the stone in your hand is a good idea, this is usually why the patient holds the crystal as I work and this crystal absorbs the negative energy not me. The bad does not pass thru me as I heal ever. May I ask why you would call upon "dark light" to heal or cleanse? This may be why you are an ok healer. I think you could be a very good one if you worked more at it, but most healers use bright light to push the dark light away. I use many colors, white, amber, violet, pink...whatever the situation calls for but never do I call for dark light...dark light does not help or heal imho.

CFTraveler SAID:
Maybe the words 'feed' and such are meant to speak to our subconscious minds, in a similar way that rituals do?

I REPLY: YES!!! That is exactly what my intent is! Thanks.

RAYSON SAID:
I have heard from many people who are not only adept at using and working with crystals, but also are masterful on mutiple other levels of energy work, the concept that crystals may have what some would call a soul. I have no experience that could vouch for or dispove this, but the same idea coming from people who are trustworthy and beyond competent allows me to leave my mind fully open to that possibility.

Also, based on what I know of energy and planes, it is very possible for a piece of the universe to manifest in a seemingly-lackluster manner on one plane, but be very powerful and dazzling to the mind on another. So this could make sense.

As a reiki practitioner, I might choose to use crystals in a healing because crystals can store energy, can alter frequencies to a more uniform vibration, and can magnify energy.

I REPLY:
I agree with you very much. I trust my emapthic ability to tell me if a chrystal should be used with each session. They can and do alter the vibrational frquencies within us as humans or animals. The way they "magnify" energy is why I use them in concert with my Reiki. You said it so well!

I want to thank you all for allowing me to be in the forum family...I love to debate and discuss and learn. I am very excited to be here. Feel free to question and ask and debate me and my ideas. I learn more with every word. Namaste to you all. Debs

BloodyShade
21st January 2007, 06:24 PM
TO WHICH I SAY: how do you "take out all the energy", you should explain this please
As you wish, it's pretty simple. As you probably know, everything is made of energy, even thoughts, intention and memories. (I'm not here to convince anyone ;)). Taking all the energy of said object is just redirecting those energies to some other place, grounding it if you want, or returning it to some other external energy source. You could do it using raw will, visualization and I'm sure there are other methods, NEW might work with this too.

TO WHICH I REPLY:

I do not wish to debate or tell you you are wrong but any healer should sheild big time to keep negative energy from going into them. I would never recommend anyone take into themselves anothers negative energy. There could be serious repercussions. Using the stone in your hand is a good idea, this is usually why the patient holds the crystal as I work and this crystal absorbs the negative energy not me. The bad does not pass thru me as I heal ever. May I ask why you would call upon "dark light" to heal or cleanse? This may be why you are an ok healer. I think you could be a very good one if you worked more at it, but most healers use bright light to push the dark light away. I use many colors, white, amber, violet, pink...whatever the situation calls for but never do I call for dark light...dark light does not help or heal imho.

I don't see where I asked you to use 'dark light' to heal. I meant that I visualize the negativity as 'dark light', which them I take and ground. As with 'dark light does not help or heal imho.'. That's relative, 'dark light' is just a visualization thing, which I use to identify negativity, if someone thinks 'dark light' is a good thing, it will work as healing energy the same way, all that matters is intention, if you want to create a gun that heals using visualization, you can and it will work, that doesn't matter the shape or color, what matters is how you feel about them, this translates into intention, and that's what matter.

chrystalpaths
21st January 2007, 08:04 PM
BloodyShade said:
I don't see where I asked you to use 'dark light' to heal. I meant that I visualize the negativity as 'dark light', which them I take and ground. As with 'dark light does not help or heal imho.'. That's relative, 'dark light' is just a visualization thing, which I use to identify negativity, if someone thinks 'dark light' is a good thing, it will work as healing energy the same way, all that matters is intention, if you want to create a gun that heals using visualization, you can and it will work, that doesn't matter the shape or color, what matters is how you feel about them, this translates into intention, and that's what matter.

I reply:
Oh no, you did not ask me to I was just trying to understand your intent. I understand your meaning better now, thank you for clarifying it for me.

Tempestinateapot
21st January 2007, 09:11 PM
I'm someone who believes intent is everything. So, whatever process or way you choose to do healing will work for you, even if not for another. Your intent drives the energy.

Odd story, I've never been into crystals beyond thinking how pretty they look. I have friends who couldn't live without them. :D I went to the Monroe Institute, and there is a huge crystal (over 10 or 11 feet tall) standing on the grounds of the Institute. A lot of people claim to get a "charge" off of it, much as we would get with NEW. While looking at it and trying to figure out what exactly people do to get a charge from it, it started changing in front of my eyes. It first appeared to be breathing, expanding and contracting from the center. Then, large chunks of it began moving and swirling around within the crystal. After dragging a number of people over to see if they could see what I was seeing, unfortunately, no one else could. But, every day that I walked out to see it, it came alive again.

Then, I was reading Bruce Moen's books. He was taught in one of TMI's workshops to astrally go to the astral copy of the crystal to power up for OBEing. He described it coming alive in much the same way that I experienced. Hello! :shock:

So, while I believe that physical crystals do carry some kind of power, energy, or charge, it also appears that while in the astral (which is pretty much just consciousness), a "copy" of the same thing will react according to your intent. Which, still leads me back to my belief that intent is what drives healing. Not so much the rituals. They are just tools to help the belief factor in increasing the power of your intent.

LittleBee
21st January 2007, 10:49 PM
awesome!!! :D
Tnx for sharing Tempestinateapot :D

XXX