PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried NEW on empty space, plants,other persons?

equinox
5th January 2007, 12:54 PM
Hi!

Would you mind responsing on this?
Just curious have you tried NEW on empty space, plants,other persons?

That is on other persons...
In some sense, it looks straightforward to use it this way...

wstein
6th January 2007, 05:15 AM
Like any energy technique, you can apply it to all sorts of things. Most inert objects are not affected much.

Empty space (I assume you mean air) does not hold much energy. It does create "sparklies" :)

Plants vary but most do not hold much energy either (except some medicinal herbs)

Energy techniques work fine on other people (make sure to get their permission first). This is the basis of hand-on healing.

CFTraveler
6th January 2007, 05:42 PM
One more thing... *like uncle in 'Jackie Chan' would say*
Just wanted to add that doing NEW body bounce on the space above and below your feet (or in front and back, if you're lying down) is a body loosening technique that can be used to get you to the pre-exit state.
So it is good for something!

equinox
7th January 2007, 10:25 PM
Just wanted to add that doing NEW body bounce on the space above and below your feet (or in front and back, if you're lying down) is a body loosening technique that can be used to get you to the pre-exit state.
I don't get you description about the feet..Especially the directions are confusing...
Do you write "so it is good for something"?
It sounds as if you had doubts.

I tried on the space that surrounds me. I applied my tracing awareness on the part of my space/aura? where I assumed there could be a leak/energy drain/damage.
It seems to have a real fast effect in minutes...
I am cautious I don't say I have astral pests on me.. and that scares them away. because I am not sure...
But I seem to have more energy...

asalantu
12th February 2007, 10:54 PM

As a matter of fact, projection of tactil awareness (tactil imagination) on the space near individual is the basis of RB's ROPE technique.

Sincerely,
Ángel