PDA

View Full Version : feeding our imagination

jana
5th January 2007, 11:29 PM
Hello... Do you have to buy into psychic attack for it to work?
Can we dwell on the problem?...feeding it. Can you comment

5th January 2007, 11:43 PM
No you don't...I was denial of neg attack and my own ET abductions...found "rational" explanations for EVERYTHING.

I got my hide handed to me before I believed anything, and by then they were so far entrenched in my energy system, it's amazing I'm alive.

DAN
6th January 2007, 12:03 AM
Hey jana i take it your in the it's all in your head crowd :shock:
I did watch a movie a while back Called the Skeleton key and to be able to make hodoo to work you had to believe in it :lol:

I'll be honest with you here i'd be lining up along side of you if i didn't experince it for myself. It's far fetch but it's real :!:

Dan

jana
6th January 2007, 02:39 AM
Not at all Dan.. there is the seen and the unseen.. I am just wondering if we can over come this with our minds.. and with courage banish this evil.

7th January 2007, 12:13 AM
YOu're not going to overcome it by denying it's existence...these cretins just need you to be afraid of SOMETHING to get your energy to drop so they can get in...that's what happened to me. The exact second I found out I was an ET abductee my crown chakra was ripped up and they got in...and the whole time I had no clue what was happening to me, just felt energy rushing out of the top of my head.

So if you're not afraid of black magick, that's fine, but they can find something else your afraid or weak on, exploit it, and that's it.

Now, if you have a deep understanding of their weakness, you can overcome them with time and effort...which in a way is like using your mind.

DAN
9th January 2007, 12:11 AM
Sorry jana i geuss i interpeted your first post wrong :shock:
How about sex :? Fear was not used on me to gain access! But once access is gained everything is at it's disposal.

Just imagine your mind is a huge house with millions of closets, just imagine something getting in there (say a psychopathic being). The best way i've seen it describe is you wouldn't want your worst enemy to go thru it.

So ya dwelling on it can be a problem, i'll give you that one :)

Dan

9th January 2007, 01:38 PM
Let me elaborate on DAN's statement in case you don't understand. Sexual activity involves the creation of an energy and some entities will use that on you to drain you of energy for purposes of feeding.

Another reason why sex may be used is because sexuality is part of our identity and sense of self. It is the one thing that affects all 4 bodies: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.

If attacked sexually, then all 4 of those bodies are attacked simultaneously. You literally alter the person's sense of self.

DAN
9th January 2007, 11:59 PM
Dk that seem's alittle complicated to me, i experinced it as a more of a way to lower my defences.

Sorry also i didn't elaborate more on my description of the house with the closets. The closets represent memories, i know most of you know this. But i'll sleep better tonight knowing i fixed this :lol:

Dan

jana
11th January 2007, 11:38 PM
Sorry...yes I can't say whether mine qualify as genuine demonic attack, or other serious nasty..but i did go to bed feeling quite frightened as the night time activity was interesting to say the lease... nothing sexual..just a hell of a lot of movement, grey smoke, flashes of light, grids and lots of water??. My hearing is super sensitive. I don't understand whats going on but I have never really felt threatend, just completely taken away by it all. I moved out of the bedroom and decided to suspend all investigations. Things are quite right now.. but not over by any means. may all beings be at ease... jana

12th January 2007, 01:09 PM
Dk that seem's alittle complicated to me, i experinced it as a more of a way to lower my defences.

Sorry also i didn't elaborate more on my description of the house with the closets. The closets represent memories, i know most of you know this. But i'll sleep better tonight knowing i fixed this

DAN...what I described above DOES lower your defenses. You might see it literally as one thing, but there it's more complicated than that...they are literally attacking every aspect of your being and tearing you down, while building you back up again in the image they want.