View Full Version : need advice on being heavily grounded

lord.of.the.now
10th October 2019, 06:55 AM
i am on allot of psychiatric medication and increasing to help cope with my voices

i wanted professional advice for well and really truly powerful grounding practical techniques to keep me on top of medications and spirituality

lord.of.the.now
10th October 2019, 06:57 AM
i was thinking of get a few dozen powerful grounding orgones and take it everywhere in a school bag when i am out in public

i will keep experimenting until i find the grounding cure

don't forget i need your advice

lord.of.the.now
10th October 2019, 06:58 AM
what is the top most effective ways of grounding,,, dear robert

olyris
10th October 2019, 06:59 AM
Grounding is objective frustration removed... you need an objective sacred place.
Subjective frustrations (I want, I know, etc) are better dealt with by the right mind... doing what works.

Sometime i go to the playground at the park down the road... it does not know what adults are - and nor do I.

Antares
10th October 2019, 04:40 PM
Chinese excercises, Tai Chi or Qi gong, are excellent for calming down, grounding etc. Take also time in a natural environment, paricularly woods - they have amazing energy that affects positively the aura. Generally, following old eastern hints on preserving health (both psychic/energetic and physical) always helps.

Grounding is objective frustration removed... you need an objective sacred place.
Subjective frustrations (I want, I know, etc) are better dealt with by the right mind... doing what works.

Wondering... Is there an objective division on objective and subjective perception / emotions? Since everything always starts in one's mind after all...

lord.of.the.now
10th October 2019, 06:39 PM
antares thnxs

i noticed grounding effects from cultivating chi energy the folllowing day am i on the right track antares is this real or something else?

i did squats for 39mins 2 days ago about 30seconds each holding the form and then raising up

olyris
10th October 2019, 07:03 PM
Wondering... Is there an objective division on objective and subjective perception / emotions? Since everything always starts in one's mind after all...
Lust, technically. Only orgasm does subjective and objective at the same time: Freedom is "good" here, hate is not. Freedom, hate... spiritual teachers know the difference. An alchemist refers to internal and external processes, while religion speaks to eso- and exo-teric faith alike: "I am One when I realise what I have been told!"

CFTraveler
13th October 2019, 06:38 PM
If you have access to it, take a Tai Chi class. It's the most grounded modality I have experienced.

lord.of.the.now
13th October 2019, 06:47 PM
i do qi gong squats i see good grounding results CFT

Still in search for the most grounding technique available in the world of creation

I am going to try red hibiscus tea to see if that works sometime this week

CFTraveler
13th October 2019, 06:48 PM
It is delicious.

lord.of.the.now
13th October 2019, 06:50 PM
apparently really hard to find it in New Zealand. I found countdown a supermarket of New Zealand are stocking new hibiscus tea range just in a couple of days time

olyris
13th October 2019, 11:03 PM
apparently really hard to find it in New Zealand. I found countdown a supermarket of New Zealand are stocking new hibiscus tea range just in a couple of days time
That's interesting... I have been looking for shampoo just for me and there it was a couple of days ago. Go Creators Go!!!

lord.of.the.now
14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Thnxs CFT

I will continue focusing or qi gon tai che

lord.of.the.now
15th October 2019, 05:44 AM
robert bruce can you respond please

CFTraveler
15th October 2019, 03:52 PM
Post it again in the 'Ask Robert' thread. As everyone else decided to answer, it got moved to the Down Under Forum. People forget that when they answer questions meant for Robert he doesn't get them.