PDA

View Full Version : the space between worlds

7th January 2007, 10:53 AM
this is a straight cut&paste from another forum , of a dream i had in november 2006..thought i'd share it here

i have been avoiding posting this dream..to me it comes off as a bit grandiose, but then..i cannot help what i dream. it was darkmoon, so monday night:

often in my dreams i dream of "shortcuts" in mundane places, like doors, you step thru and end up somewhere else. anyway this was a dream about the space inbetween those everyday worlds.

i was in a house like Dorothy's in The Wizard of Oz, as it was borne aloft by the tornado. i wanted to see what was outside, the space inbetween worlds, but i knew it was forbidden to look. i looked anyway.

it was a void, with the absence of everything. i saw a "thing" stalking silently thru this void..well saw, i more "felt" it..there was no way of seeing as no light existed here, anyway it was searching..for what i dont know.

if you believe in a God as the source of all that is and ever will be, as a being of light, joy and creation then this was the antithesis of that; such loneliness, to me it felt as i imagine a black hole would, a place where everything is utterly destroyed, pulled in and wiped from existence; light, matter, hope.. it felt so lonely

as i say i couldnt see it , i could feel it. it was such a small thing..but so capable of swallowing everything, hence my "black hole" analogy. it was a curious creature, and it was seeking companionship, but everything it came near it would swallow and destroy, it couldnt comprehend itself. it gave off such utter loneliness. no malice in itself, but there was malice in its manifestation. it didnt intend harm; but could not help itself. everything that it touched wuld be warped and destroyed.

i felt it turn towards me as i looked out into the nothingness and i felt its eyes lock onto mine, those were all i ever saw of this creature, two red glowing eyes, they seeed to pull everything in. it came closer as if it was pulled in by me, or i by it, i know i should have dropped my gaze and hidden and let it pass by but i didnt.

it felt so empty, as if a source would create and give out; this pulled inexorably

i held its stare and we knew the measure of each other, it went back into the void less lonely, and i carried on in my way too

Drellix
8th January 2007, 06:18 AM
Thats a pretty sweet dream. My buddy was telling me that somtimes there are doors in the astral that lead to other planes. Maybe you were on some other plane.

8th January 2007, 10:18 AM
maybe :) it would be daft to think that this physical reality is all there is ..