PDA

View Full Version : Astral "recipes"

kiwibonga
8th January 2007, 03:28 AM
A few months back I had a dream about telekinesis... I learned a special way to breathe that allowed me to move large objects with the mind (it only worked in the dream, mind you!).

What you had to do was a "reverse S sound" -- basically, you position your tongue on the roof of the mouth, about 1 cm behind the front teeth, like if you were making an "S" sound, but you breathe in instead of out. This causes some resistance so filling your lungs takes about 20-30 seconds. You have to concentrate on the air passing over your tongue as it brings energy into your body.

As you're breathing in slowly, open your hand and point it towards an object you want to move, and imagine threads coming out of the first joint of each finger and wrapping around the object.

Then, when you move your arm, the object will follow. Tilt your hand backwards to bring the object closer, tilt forward to push it back. Don't forget to put the object down when your lungs reach full capacity, because if you stop breathing, the object will fall down!

Then there was this "Taste the energy body technique" I mentioned in this thread: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5676

Last night, I had another dream of this kind... I was in a primary school classroom and a little girl taught me how to create objects out of thin air.

First, you look at the place where you want the object to appear. Concentrate on the location and imagine the object appearing there. As you do this, focus hard on the clothes you're wearing and pay attention to how they feel on your body. The most effective piece of clothing you can focus on is a belt. Keep focusing until the object appears!

Most of these are pretty silly, but I thought I'd post them anyway... Who knows, maybe there's useful information in them? :P

Has anyone else received weird methods to accomplish psychic feats from dreams or OBEs?

CFTraveler
8th January 2007, 01:33 PM
Yes, mostly involving astral sight. Last year I received all kinds of instructions on telekinesis through astral sight. According to the 'classes' I took, I was to get to that state, then I could affect matter around me. In the last class I had I levitated myself using the method, and also adding the lower tan tien.
In outright projections to places of learning (for lack of a better term), I also learned how to manifest objects (a lawnmower, to be more exact), and I learned how to create holograms of the beach, or how to test their interactivity with me.
My latest dreams involve getting information from dream characters to test for their 'objective' reality, or to get psychological information about myself. I haven't gotten very far yet.
I don't think this has done anything to my waking life, other than to increase my awareness about what I'm supposed to do next, and what to pay attention to and what to ignore. But then maybe that is important.

jalef
8th January 2007, 05:25 PM
yes such 'learning dreams' are just about my favourite dreams. i also learned several standart psychic abilities such as telekinesis (mostly telekinesis), creating objects and to cast spells with a wand and later without a wand. the most radical method of teaching me telekinesis was to throw a copier at me and i had to make it fly away with tlekinesis lol. my dayly life is also absolutely unaffected by them but still theyre fun.
i also have dreams where i just talk with kinda monk or about me: what what i should do to become a better person.

kiwibonga
9th January 2007, 03:52 AM
Can you describe the techniques?

jalef
9th January 2007, 04:54 PM
hmm concerning telekinesis there was no real technique at first, it just was like someone sayd that i could use it nad i was amazed that i did. the only developement was in a recent dream where i dreamt that i could create and control litte multicoloured balls of energy (just like moving energy in NEW but focusing outside your body insted of inside). later during that dream i discovered that if moving this ball of energy inside an object i could move that object just like that energy but with a bit of resistance.
about casting spells theres no technique: just say the spell and it goes off but its easyer with a wand. creating objects is also quite simple: just focus on the object very hard and eventually it will appear. maybe the first trys will create broken objects of the same kind you focused on but with a little practice theres no problem.

CFTraveler
9th January 2007, 04:58 PM
In my manifesting lesson (that was a projection) there was another student with me. She manifested the parts and then was trying to figure out how they went together. I did it in a snap by visualizing the entire object (a lawnmower) and it just appeared in front of me. Then I left her to go exploring. How self-absorbed of me. :)

The Cusp
10th January 2007, 01:02 AM
I learned to levitate objects in my dreams. I swear it feels like i could do it in RL but don't have the patience/willpower/commitment.

I held my hand over the object, and just... willed it to move. Nothing happened in the dream for a long time, but I kept trying longer and more determined then I ever would have while awake.

Eventually I saw a deep blue glow around the object I was trying to levitate. It didnt completely envelop it, it was spread out all over it like mould. Once I saw that blue glow, the object would jerk into the air, and was kept suspended with jerky movements.

I tried half heartedly to see that glow a couple of times in RL, but havent given it the proper attention it deserves yet. I swear I could do it in rl. Was hard enough in the dream though

davidmoonie
21st February 2007, 03:43 PM
:? i don't know if this will work for any of you but when i am running away from something eg. a car if i move my legs as if i am riding a bicycle i can fly.

kiwibonga
13th August 2007, 10:55 PM
Bump!

I was taught "a new emotion" yesterday... You're sitting on top of a hill and you look down at a bunch of plains. You tell yourself "I love everything that I own" and bob your head forward while letting out a sigh. There's a bit of a buzz at the top of the head... You say something like "Boh."

It's a crossover between pride and modesty... Kind of an unconditional love for your surroundings, but then again, feels like a pact of non-agression. It's very neutral yet positive.

I'm not sure what this is useful for, but if I ever find out, I'll let you know :p

stargazer
14th August 2007, 03:47 AM
Your original post was fascinating, kiwibonga.. I recently read this book on occult Tibetan philosophy and it was believed that the ancient Tibetan masters were able to move heavy, large objects with the power of directed sound (among other things they used sound for). Apparently there witnesses of this in the late 1800's who saw monks lifting large stones several stories high without touching them, simply directing humming sounds through large horns at them, in the process of building a monastery.

Singing bowls and horns seems to be watered down relics of this technology.

Sounds like you were getting lessons in the lost art.

The only lesson I can remember during sleepytime is getting a lesson at the astral Robert Bruce school; he was teaching me how to run through walls and solid-looking objects without fear. :D

ranlinra13
15th August 2007, 03:33 PM
I am fascinated by your breathing technique for telekinesis, Kiwibona - and the other astral/dream lessons from the others.

I'm going to try that when I journey. I noticed that when I have a strong journey that my tongue is pressed on the roof of my mouth right behind my front teeth. I will try doing the reverse s sound and see if that changes.

I was being taught several lessons that I accomplished in dream state and then a man called Bernie (he was in a dream class that I attended), said why don't you practice doing that for real. I first thought yeah right. I won't be able to do that. But my guides keep giving me lessons to merge my two worlds - physical and dream. So I practice some of these.

I mentioned in ealier posts that when I journeyed with my son, we were able to move a white marble from his bedroom to the living room where we were without physically moving. I'm trying to reverse-engineer the mechanics behind that.

I also learned how to walk fast in dream and not expel energy. A Chinese Master was teaching me that I could walk faster without energy than running as fast as I could by using the "Space Between". I had many journeys and meditations and drawings of the space to try to do this physically. I sometimes practice as I walk into work. Basically it is similar to the religious pictures of Mary or Jesus in the middle of a Vesica Pisces. So, you see a round sphere in front of you extending out to the sides - so big as your body does not touch the walls - but not too big where other energies mix. You see a round sphere behind you - just like the other. And you are standing in the middle which is the Vesica Pisces. As you walk, the center moves with you. You need to stay completely in the center. Try walking faster, than slower to practice staying in the middle. When you do, you feel this "Light" feeling and it doesn't feel like you are walking on the ground - but then I get excited and move out of the center. I think that I'm up to a second now of staying in the center so I need to practice more.

But I thank Bernie for showing me that I could learn these things physically as well.

Please keep me up to date on your dream lessons - this is what totally fascinates me.

Thanks

CFTraveler
15th August 2007, 03:58 PM
You know ranlira, your description on the walking technique could possibly be used as an exit technique (or an inner-exit technique.) Next time I practice I'm going to try it.

CFTraveler
15th August 2007, 04:05 PM
More info:

http://z.about.com/d/altreligion/1/0/E/N/2/vesica.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/altreligion/1/0/3/4/3/glossaryvesica.jpg

The shape of the vesica pisces is derived from the intersection of two circles, the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation. To the Pythagoreans, the whole of creation was based on number, and by studying the properties of number, they believed one could achieve spiritual liberation. The vesica pisces was the symbol of the first manifestation, the dyad (reflection) that gives birth to the entire manifest universe. Within the vesica can be found the triangle, the tetrad, the square, the pentacle, and many more polygons, making the vesica a true symbolic womb.

Curiously, the New Testament story of the loaves and fishes secretly reveals the geometric formula for the fish shaped device, as does the story of the miraculous catch: "Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. (John 21:11) " This is little remarked upon by Bible scholars and usually ignored by Christian bible interpreters.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/gl ... vesica.htm (http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefsvesica.htm)

ranlinra13
15th August 2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks CFTraveler.

Very Interesting. I didn't realize that it contained all those polygons.

I've been working on altering my Merkaba meditation. The meditation uses the Star Tetrahedron - and then in the advanced the Octohedron over that, but I've been working with different sequences of the triangle, sphere and square - I thought this would be more grounding and connect to the center of the earth more easily.

Thanks again.

ButterflyWoman
16th August 2007, 03:12 AM
the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation

That top illustration is distinctively yonnic, which is certainly a symbol used in many cultures to describe creation or similar. The word "yoni" means "sacred passage", I believe.

I studied art history and one of the things you learn to see is the abundance of abstract shapes and recurring patterns, such as the phallus (also triangle, circle, and more mundane things, of course). The yoni is also seen frequently but not commented upon as much, which is a bit of a shame, given how important it is in symbolic language and in life, itself.

(There, that off topic enough? ;))

CFTraveler
16th August 2007, 03:22 AM
the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world of matter and the beginning of creation

That top illustration is distinctively yonnic, which is certainly a symbol used in many cultures to describe creation or similar. The word "yoni" means "sacred passage", I believe. Hee hee. Yoni is sanskrit, if I remember correctly. I also studied art history, and in India there are small yoni statues (and also lingam, the phallus,) all over the place. The missionaries that went there must have been shocked. :lol:

I studied art history and one of the things you learn to see is the abundance of abstract shapes and recurring patterns, such as the phallus (also triangle, circle, and more mundane things, of course). The yoni is also seen frequently but not commented upon as much, which is a bit of a shame, given how important it is in symbolic language and in life, itself.

(There, that off topic enough? ;)) You said it nicer than I did. Hee hee!

ButterflyWoman
16th August 2007, 06:03 AM
Yoni is sanskrit, if I remember correctly.

Yes, I think so.

I also studied art history

YAY! :)

in India there are small yoni statues (and also lingam, the phallus,) all over the place.

Yes, the lingam is the sacred stone of Shiva, and the yoni is for Shakti, his counterpart (yes, the same shakti associated with kundalini, that is, the feminine creative power). Oil or water (or possibly other liquids) is poured over the phallus as it sits in the yoni and then the liquid pours off and is collected as holy.

I'm not a Hindu, but if I were, I'd have to worship Shiva. That symbolism is just too wonderful. :)

kiwibonga
8th November 2007, 11:53 PM
I was shown an invention this time! The cool thing about it is that it could probably work!

Okay... so it's basically like an aquarium... A glass cube with four walls, roughly the size of... well... an aquarium... On top it has a metal lid to limit interference, and the bottom is the only "electric" part. It's not filled with water though!

You plug it to your TV and it works like a DVD player, except that what you put in it is not discs... You put in little cubes roughly the size of match boxes!

The cubes are basically clusters of extremely small RFID tags -- if you don't know what they are, they're basically tiny circuits that have a metal antenna-like part. When you send a radio wave at it at a certain frequency, it vibrates and sends back information at that same frequency, allowing the reading device to receive data... It's currently used to replace barcodes, that way you don't need to scan products with a laser thingy, you just aim at it with the reader from a couple feet away and you get a serial number back.

Using that same technology, the device in my dream is able to read thousands of these little chips at the same time and decode the data it receives into video data.

When you put one of the little matchbox sized movies into it, it immediately appears on an on screen menu, you press play, and the movie starts!

I wonder if I should patent this :P

CFTraveler
8th November 2007, 11:58 PM
Yes, we're aware of RFID- Ever heard of the Veri-Chip? The stuff of orwellian nightmares.

BaKo
11th November 2007, 09:56 PM
Last year I also had a dream about telekenesis. I learned that if I focused on the bottom of a plastic cup very hard I would move energy under it and it would rise... too bad it doesnt work in real life (i tried when i woke up lol)