PDA

View Full Version : Dreams that I don't understand

QueenOfYourNightmares
8th January 2007, 05:47 AM
I have dreams ALOT of them too, where I am watching terrible things happen. I am there although no one else can see me. I've seen horrible crimes committed, usually involving murders and yet I watch and do nothing. I remember them very vividly, as they are extremely realistic. I seem to dream them as if they are taking place in the here and now. I rarely touch the ground with my feet, I just seem to hover around doing nothing but watching what is going on. They are becoming quite worrisome to me as I cannot figure them out. The people committing the crimes do not seem aware of my presence. I do not recall doing anything with the information that I gather....I simply watch...Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Drellix
8th January 2007, 06:10 AM
I'm not going to go as far as to try and interperent, I think you would be the best judge of the symbolic meaning of your dreams. Just think what issues you haven't dealt with, or are ignoring in daily life. Were you aware that you were dreaming in these dreams? Did you think of trying to stop what was happening?

I don't think its anything to worry about. The subconcious mind comes up with some weird stuff sometimes. Just meditate on that dream after you wake up and try to figure out what it is telling you about your life, if anything.

journyman161
8th January 2007, 08:04 PM
I also don't know much about dreams but several people have said the key to the content is how you feel while it is going on!

Think back & try to recall how you felt as you were having the dreams & it may help understand what they're about or even why you're having them.

itheblaze
13th January 2007, 05:08 AM
Hello from Florida. You really need to keep a dream journal. For all you know you might be seeing reality. When you wake up, these questions should be answered.#1-where are you,location,landmarks,weather,season.#2-Decribe in detail any people involved.#3-what weapons are being used.#4-What vehicals,if any,plate #.Get on your computer and get a list of missing persons in that area. After a few months, nothing pans out,fine, you did what you could.Maybe all this means something else. It will help for you to get a print out of different guns so you can spot them. Everbody is given gifts for different reasons. I hope these aren't just dreams. Good luck.