PDA

View Full Version : Something is Happening To Me!

Diane
11th January 2007, 10:27 AM
Over the last 48 hours something has been happening to me.
In the last week I have cut back on painkillers which I have been on for 5 months (for a painful coccyx) and I have gone on a diet including drastically reducing my sugar intake (I had withdrawal symptoms for several days). Up to now this is the only reason I can think of for the symptoms I am experiencing...

About a week ago I started to get a tense, aching feeling in my lower back/buttock area. 2 nights ago I had the urge to do a few stretching exercises (I used to do yoga) which greatly relieved things. Last night, I spent 2 hours stretching my muscles, especially my back. I literally could not stop - the actual stretching seemed to be releasing some sort of energy which made me feel wonderful. I have never felt like this before. Even when I stop, I can still feel the energy moving up my back. When I got in bed last night, the feeling of absolute bliss throughout my body kept me awake. It sounds batty, but if I start to clench certain muscles in my buttocks/pelvis area it feels as though I would burst with energy.
Even now I am aware of the feeling just sitting on a chair.

Alongside this, I have been able to see blue, sparkly blobs with eyes open or closed which is not unpleasant.

Does it sound as though this is related to kundalini? I hope this feeling does not leave me!

journyman161
11th January 2007, 10:54 AM
There aren't many on right now & I have only what I've read to help, but it sounds to me like energy flows have started. You say lower back - is there movement up your spine? If so, is it a smooth flow straight up or a spiral flow as it rises?

Does it respond to NEW work? Can you channel it at all?

I'd tend to trust your feelings - enjoy the feelings & acknowledge you're feeling good. If you can, maybe try to use the energy to flow through your body to the other chakras & then do some grounding if the ecstasy gets too much. You should be looking for balance.

This could be a time to experiment - you have the energy to make a very strong shield if you wish to venture into the unknown.

All the best. Take care

Aunt Clair
11th January 2007, 12:46 PM
I agree . It sounds like energy rising and it may be a kundalini event or a preparation for one . You might want to search archives here and especially read about kundalini spikes and strobing .

soulpower0824
10th August 2007, 11:50 PM
these blobs, are they like little orbs they float and it looks like they are spinning/vibrating? i usualy see these in my room at night after meditating