PDA

View Full Version : I am very impressed

Akashic_Librarian
25th August 2005, 07:29 AM
This NEW energy ways is the most amazing Energy manipulation technique i have ever seen even better than the ones at http://www.psipog.net it really is a great system. Keep it up Robert.
p.s i love your book astral dynamics, great!

Sachiel
27th August 2005, 02:47 AM
He doesn't post here often, but yeah, this is definitely (DON'T ARGUE!!!!11!!) the best energy work available to the modern world.

Glad we have one more enthusiast amongst us.

Akashic_Librarian
27th August 2005, 02:07 PM
Atleast i know i am not the only one mildly excited!

migs
13th September 2005, 02:12 AM
I have practiced internal martial arts for years, and the NEW system is vastly superior to everything else I've used. You simply can't lose on this one, and I am grateful that Robert has provided this. It is remarkably fast and efficient, and if for no other reason should be used for health.

Scorpyn
14th September 2005, 08:47 PM
The NEW techniques are very similar to the techniques I used intuitively to raise energy from the start, before even reading the word chakra. I suppose different people do things better in different ways, but for me it's a very good technique :D

Quantitativefool
14th September 2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah, of all techniques that I have read, this is certainly the most advanced and 'plain language' system I have ever read, it is also the most user frienddly system.

-Stu

tyciol
10th October 2005, 07:27 AM
Yeah, I just wish there was some kind of schedule thing, anyone come up with one?

Apex
11th October 2005, 02:29 PM
His MAP book.

Quantitativefool
11th October 2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah, the MAP book has a very nice 90 day program that can be adapted for about anyone, it's great for energy work, as well as dream recall, and obviously-Astral projection!

So if you really want a schedule I'd try that, There might also be some on the forums at http://www.astralsociety.com but I'm not certain.

-Stu

kevstar
23rd October 2005, 06:00 AM
Honestly, NEW is the first energy work I've ever done, but I must say that I did get good results from it, and am able to work my chakras and have had vibrations a few times, and those were previously things I would have thought were waaaay beyond me.

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:03 AM
Ah, I'd thought MAP was just for astrally projecting, and all I want to do now is energy work.

Apex
28th October 2005, 05:44 PM
The second half is AP exclusively.

CFTraveler
28th October 2005, 11:34 PM
I have practiced internal martial arts for years, and the NEW system is vastly superior to everything else I've used.

Just out of curiosity: What are internal martial arts? :?:

Moogle_Assassin
28th October 2005, 11:50 PM
NEW ROCKS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

tyciol
29th October 2005, 10:00 AM
I have practiced internal martial arts for years, and the NEW system is vastly superior to everything else I've used.Just out of curiosity: What are internal martial arts? :?:Martial arts that focus more on flow and control and inner power and perfection of form. As opposed to external, which usually focus on strength, speed, power, and flashy moves. Internal forms are usually more prevalent with mental discipline and contain more of the 'chi' cultivation kind of stuff.

For example, tai chi and aikido are more internal, while tae kwon do and thai kickboxing are more external. I think every art has aspects of both internal and external though.