PDA

View Full Version : Day 21: Question

imbrium
12th January 2007, 03:19 AM
Hi Brian,

About 6 months ago, just by chance I read an article on an OBE and recognized the symptoms… vibrations etc that I have had before but always broke free of them in fear of not know what they were. Anyway since then I have been exploring with just over 20 OBE’s to date.

About 2 months ago I had an experience that I now from reading recognize was a dweller-on-the-threshold experience and this frightened the life out of me and as a result I was not able to project for about 5 weeks. Since then I have started the 90 day guide to Mastering AP and am getting a good idea of how to harness what seems to come naturally (Thank you and Robert soo much)

My question:
I have developed touch sight and sound in my OBES … sight and touch always but sound comes and goes..I only ever seem to get about 100 meters from my physical body in the realtime before I fall asleep or recently I have had the rushing of the sinking feeling and I seem to go to a place that seems like an empty room and I dont go any further...

any ideas what is stopping me from exploring further or spending more time in the OBE?

Thanks in advance

Imbrium

:-)

CFTraveler
12th January 2007, 01:31 PM
It sounds like you're going into the Void. This happens to some (it's happened to me once or twice). What I've done is think of my body and get out again, but with very little energy and ended up in dreamlike places.
I recommend lots of NEW, especially energy raising. But keep it up, you're doing well.

BriMercer
12th January 2007, 05:05 PM
I wouldn't be discouraged, Imbrium. I experienced the same thing. My first conscious exit experiences were all near the body in the real-time zone. I suspect that (like me) you are having spontaneous OBEs in which you explore farther but aren't recalling those. I'd recommend spending more time working on strengthening your shadow memory recall skills (being attentive to your dream journal would help the most here).

Also, know that there will come a point were you will just go further, past the 100-foot range and beyond into the astral. One day it will just start to happen. Affirmations and visualization would certainly accelerate this process.

Keep us posted on your experiences!

Brian

imbrium
12th January 2007, 10:17 PM
Thank you both!

More energy raising and shadow recall for me!

:D