PDA

View Full Version : Negative Energy

Snowman23
12th January 2007, 09:32 PM
What affects can negative energy (Like a family conflict) have on the energy body? Is it major or minor?

Also, are there any ways to clean up a home from negative energy build up?

Thanks.

wstein
13th January 2007, 04:04 AM
What affects can negative energy (Like a family conflict) have on the energy body? Is it major or minor?

Thanks.That's a rather general question. The answer is identical to the question of what affects can a traffic accident have on the physical body. Basically it could be anywhere from nothing to catastrophic, barely noticeable to permanent. Recovery might involve nothing, intense effort, or impossible.

Use the search function for topics: clearing, protection, grounding, shielding

Also depending on the situation NEGs may have taken advantage of the situation and taken up residence.

oath
13th January 2007, 07:54 AM
The main trait of much negative energy is that it destroys the positive. The best way to go about clearing out negative energy is to stop creating it. Garlic works well to get rid of it as it is absorbitive, but you cant always use that so its important to be mindful of the energy being created.

thehammer
13th January 2007, 11:59 AM
Just so I don't have to start another thread and waste space...

Does anyone know of the effects negative music can have on the energy body?

CFTraveler
13th January 2007, 06:47 PM

Does anyone know of the effects negative music can have on the energy body? try this: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=206&

jalef
13th January 2007, 07:47 PM

Does anyone know of the effects negative music can have on the energy body?

what is negative music?

CFTraveler
13th January 2007, 07:51 PM
Negative music? I for one consider negative music anything that tells you to kill yourself or hurt others. I'm sure you've heard a few of those. I know I have and I don't even listen to the radio much anymore.

kiwibonga
13th January 2007, 08:59 PM
I think there's an "emotional layer" to energy -- this would be the astral part of the self, and a thicker, more "life energy" related energy body which would be the etheric.

So when there's things that happen around you that relate to emotions, such as interpersonal conflict and general "bad things," what gets affected is this emotional layer... Then it can influence the more dense energy body negatively over time. In the case of emotional trauma, there can be actual damage to the energy body. In even more extreme cases, the physical body can get harmed -- see the experiment where a man under hypnosis had blisters on his hand after being told that he was burning himself.

Energy work such as NEW seems to only affect the dense energy body, allowing life energy to flow more freely, etc.. This in turn would probably add to your potential willpower, in the sense that a healthy body allows you to work on the mind more.

So in that regard, the relationship between energy work and general emotional issues is two-way, you give yourself more power to deal with things if you do energy work, and in turn, if you are going through a problematic emotional phase, stress will inhibit the circulation of energy, which causes blockages and/or damage to the energy body...

Snowman23
14th January 2007, 05:00 PM

Thanks.That's a rather general question. The answer is identical to the question of what affects can a traffic accident have on the physical body. Basically it could be anywhere from nothing to catastrophic, barely noticeable to permanent. Recovery might involve nothing, intense effort, or impossible.

More specifically, what affects can a person who is angry at you have? Is it best to avoid them until they have a cool head? Many times when someone in my house is angry something bad results(someone hits their head, falls down stairs, etc.).

Use the search function for topics: clearing, protection, grounding, shielding.

Will do...

Also depending on the situation NEGs may have taken advantage of the situation and taken up residence.

That's happened before...It's a different feeling when they come. I usually feel depressed and have disturbing dreams when a neg shows up. What I've noticed though is that they don't seem to stay long, probably because I have a loud air filter running all night in my room. :)

wstein
15th January 2007, 08:41 AM
What affects can negative energy (Like a family conflict) have on the energy body? Is it major or minor? That's a rather general question. The answer is identical to the question of what affects can a traffic accident have on the physical body. Basically it could be anywhere from nothing to catastrophic, barely noticeable to permanent. Recovery might involve nothing, intense effort, or impossible.

More specifically, what affects can a person who is angry at you have? Is it best to avoid them until they have a cool head? Many times when someone in my house is angry something bad results(someone hits their head, falls down stairs, etc.).First a warning, an angry person can harm you physically whether or not its intentional. If this happens get help for yourself and them immediately.

The way this was written suggests that the physical harm is not directly caused. I will answer the question best I can in that light.

I do not feel qualified to address getting away from angry persons nor how to deal with 'family' issues. But I can say they must be addressed in order to permanently avoid harm to yourself.

An angry person can harm you. There are a very few powerful enough to harm you directly (but not physically). A few more that can cast spells and with some trickery get you to harm yourself. But for the most part this rare.

Most 'ordinary' people can harm you by eroding your body. They just keep at you, wearing you down. This is usually most severe to the emotional body but sometimes the energy body. Once your body gets thin enough (weak) in a spot, it can be breached.

Once the breach occurs and 'they' get inside, they gain a degree of control (Note this needs to be reclaimed for full healing). Each time they invade, they get a little more control. After repeated violations, a person can be controlled to an extent. Many, many violations would be required to cause the sort of problems which lead to physical problems like the ones mentioned. As this is a 'home' situation, enough time has likely passed to for this to have occurred.

Mostly this invasion and control takes the form of creating internal doubt, thinking it was all your fault, being afraid to trust anyone, thinking you deserve it, and eventually self destructive behavior.

Despite what it may seem, the danger of permanent damage is more psychological than physical. The direct effect on the energy body is usually temporary. It is very hard to directly permanently damage the energy body. However, the psychological and physical damage cause weak spots in the energy body (blocks, poor energy flow). If they become permanent, then the weakness in the energy body is also.

CFTraveler
15th January 2007, 03:16 PM
wstein wrote:
I do not feel qualified to address getting away from angry persons nor how to deal with 'family' issues. But I can say they must be addressed in order to permanently avoid harm to yourself. I have to agree with this 100%. In my experience, and coming from a family of angry (and very psychic) people, I have discovered a few things that may (or may not) be of use:
Most anger is hurt masquerading. In other words, some people will feel more empowered by getting angry and acting the anger out instead of admitting they have been hurt. If you are not phsysically being threatened or afraid of physical harm, I would draw out the reason for this anger and get at the reason for the hurt. This is not always easy, and some people will resist and get angrier.
But if the person is a member of your family maybe you know them enough to get through the anger to the hurt, and then help them address the hurt (whether it has to do with you or not). Good things can come of this.
If the anger is not coming from a blood relative and you're physically threatened, then avoidance is the only thing I can recommend. Yes, a fistfight can get at the issue once one of you is pounded to a pulp, but it doesn't seem productive.
Warding, shielding and other countermeasures are ways to avoid bad things, but if the issues that are causing the problem are not addressed, then you're just avoiding what's bound to happen, unless you can get away in a more permanent fashion.
Good luck and God bless.
CF.

equinox
15th January 2007, 08:42 PM
I wonder about the opposite.
What effect can one have on the family if one restores his energy body by NEW and sea salt?

wstein
16th January 2007, 04:38 AM
Changing your energy will have an effect on ALL that interact with you. This is especially true of people you interact with on a regular basis. Be warned that there will be some resistance at first whether they be friends or enemies. Change is not a so welcome thing for most people.

The issue here is if you can maintain it long enough to make it 'stick' (after the initial resistance). If you are in an overwhelming situation, your new found state can be eroded back to its old one in an unfortunately short time. Certainly in a less severe situation, this approach can work, especially with friends.

As to whether or not it will affect the interaction between the other people is far from certain. Remember, that for the most part, they are as powerful as you. Though they can't stop you from changing, they can prevent the change from overtaking their interaction with each other.

---

A note here for more insight when you have time to contemplate. Situations like this are being actively maintained this way. Constant 'force' is required to keep a cycle like this alive. Otherwise they would naturally dissipate is a shortish time period. This means that most if not all members of the situation are trying to keep it that way. If you are a major player in the circumstance, then your withdrawal may break the reinforcement cycle and allow the situation to change. If you are only a minor player then your withdrawal will not end the cycle.

If your withdrawal is insufficient to resolve the situation, then try to find the motivation of the others involved. This is the most effective thing to address. You do not need to find and change everyone's motivation, just enough so the pattern is too hard to maintain for the remaining people.

chrystalpaths
16th January 2007, 11:03 PM

Thanks.

I spend alot of time helping others "clean up" their environment by using certain stones or crystals as well as other techniques. I am unsure of board etiquette as of yet but if I get an ok...I can be much more explicit about the rituals and stones required to do this. I lived in a negative energy life for years. Negative energies can cause illness, emotional upset and spiritual misalignment. If I can help do let me know.

CFTraveler
16th January 2007, 11:28 PM
I am unsure of board etiquette as of yet but if I get an ok...I can be much more explicit about the rituals and stones required to do this. I lived in a negative energy life for years. Negative energies can cause illness, emotional upset and spiritual misalignment. If I can help do let me know. We're good with information, as long as it doesn't blatantly advertise someone (I'm not worried about you doing that) and if it doesn't involve obscene, illegal or blatantly and gratuitous sexual content. Or poopy words. But if you want to post rituals, we're ok with that.

chrystalpaths
17th January 2007, 03:25 AM
Thank you, I confess to a bit of a chuckle reading your post. No poopy words or sexual content from lil ole me, I assure you.

Being a crystal healer I LOVE prehnite. It heals the healer and clears environments of negative energy. Many other stones do this as well...amber, amethyst, lapis, snowflake obsidian, smokey quartz, lepidolite, carnelian and more.

I keep rough prehnites on my window sills and at my entry doors. Prehnite is a feel good stone and I dearly love how it makes one feel when you hold it or enter a room with it inside. I recently sent a lovely lady quite a batch to cleanse her home. She was sure there was some sort of "energy" that was filling her and the home with bad feelings. I cleansed and charged the stones, told her to dedicate them and put them around.

I also have a ritual to help those unsure negative energies to go away. She was to hold the 2 polished prehnites, one in each hand, and walk room to room. In each room she is to swish the air and say, "I clear and cleanse this room of all negative energy and replace it will pure and clean and good intent." I suggested she also burn a bit of sage but she has allergies to smoke so may not do that. The intent and dedication to cleansing is what will work. JMHW(just my humble ways)

CFTraveler
17th January 2007, 03:41 AM
Thank you Hannah Thanks but Hannah wrote my sig. I'm afraid I'm not that clever. :lol:

CFTraveler
17th January 2007, 03:44 AM
I have a whole bunch of crystals and rocks (always have collected them and my 9 year old son has his own collection). I don't know what prehnite looks like though- will have to take a google.

chrystalpaths
17th January 2007, 01:16 PM
Whoops...sorry CFTtraveler :oops: I will have to read slower yes? If you look on my website I have a page with a nice pic of some prehnite.

star
17th January 2007, 01:47 PM
I've been doing landscaping on the side for some extra money. Not to mention being outdoors in some fine weather. Its just that during some digging I came across many nice smooth stones in the ground. I felt a pull to take several.

I'm planning on cleaning them with my Reiki then making them into Telos and Angel stones later and placing them around my room.

Snowman23
17th January 2007, 07:03 PM
The way this was written suggests that the physical harm is not directly caused. I will answer the question best I can in that light.

That isn't an issue. Its mainly a little brother going through an angry rebelion stage. I understand that its probably pretty normal but I don't want him inhibiting my spiritual growth and harming me as a result of contaminating my energy. Looking at it all now, I feel as though I have been a bit selfish...

It's ok, now that I think about it, it would be more productive to try to deal with it, try to help him find balance and in the long term grow from it.

Snowman23
17th January 2007, 07:08 PM

Thanks.

I spend alot of time helping others "clean up" their environment by using certain stones or crystals as well as other techniques. I am unsure of board etiquette as of yet but if I get an ok...I can be much more explicit about the rituals and stones required to do this. I lived in a negative energy life for years. Negative energies can cause illness, emotional upset and spiritual misalignment. If I can help do let me know.

I have a few crystals somewhere around here, mainly quartz. Could this be of any use?

chrystalpaths
17th January 2007, 08:50 PM
Yes quartz is one of the basic best healers, cleanse them with pure running water, then place them in the sun to charge for the day, then ask him to carry it in his pocket. Remind him to do the routine to keep it charged and working and he can also sleep with it under his pillow. I have others that can help with his teen dilemas also. You're a good brother. To protect yourself from his negative energy you do the same and try to envision a bubble, tent, pyamid if white energy light that surrounds you. Namaste

Aunt Clair
23rd January 2007, 04:01 PM
What affects can negative energy have on the energy body?
reduce immune system
heighten stress
lower vibration
increase anxiety
cause depression
breakdown energy body
cause to be prone to attachments
mental illness
breakdown relationships

Is it major or minor?
depends on how much neg energy and how often and how susceptible the victims are . It can be life threatening .

Yes smudging , music , windchimes , running water ie fountains,lights , prayers , shields , constructs , filters , increase vibration thru meditation and service , remove negative thought , action and those with neg vibrations

search archives here on AD

CFTraveler
23rd January 2007, 04:09 PM
Aunt Clair wrote:
filters
Would you elaborate?

Tempestinateapot
23rd January 2007, 07:03 PM
Oath said:

The best way to go about clearing out negative energy is to stop creating it.Couldn't agree with you more. :D

Aunt Clair
25th January 2007, 04:04 AM
Aunt Clair wrote:
filters
Would you elaborate?
Surely some psionists distinguish between a shield and a filter . The shield is a construct which can be suffocating and constrictive . Years ago , one of my teachers asked me who taught me to white light ? She said I was bundled up like cotton wool so thickly that nothing would get thru . She asked how did I expect to see and hear like that . That was profound for me then . I learned that a human can be so protected that they dont' feel love , hugs , inspiration and even life sustaining prana so that the immune system breaks down .

So the idea of a filter is to be a semipermeable shield wherein you decide which is invited and which is not . It is easy to visualise and manifest a blanket or an egg or dome around self . A filter is a net . It is programmed more subtly by the mind to allow that which is of or higher than ones own vibration is a way to begin . To prevent intrustion of a sexual nature is another . To prevent attachment to the heart or to filter pain when empathically healing is another .

Humans do some of this instinctively by not allowing someone to enter their space or by shunning some one that hurts them or in negative cases when a snotty person thinks another human being is not good enough to interact with . Working along the lines of unconditional love but safe interaction effective filtering can be developed .

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 02:51 PM
OK thanks. For some reason when you wrote filter, my mind went to "philter", and then I was confused. Will get more coffee.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-008.gif

Aunt Clair
27th January 2007, 07:20 AM
OK thanks. For some reason when you wrote filter, my mind went to "philter", and then I was confused. Will get more coffee.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-008.gif

..aw I reckon that you are quite intuitive . The prefix Phil means love and philter makes great sense . So a new term for the metaphysical lexicon . Score one for CFT . :D