PDA

View Full Version : Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Antares
19th October 2019, 04:59 PM
Some philosophy to share.

There are two actually essential elements in the universe - these are the absolute extremes: the light (called in religions "good") and the darkness (called "evil"); or yang and yin.

All the other elements are just a certain combinations of these two. This means no-one is completely "dark" or "light", nor "good" or "evil", nor "yang" or "yin". It's impossible.

Unconsciousness means darkness. It is dispelled by the light (i.e. consciousness). Don't think of light and dark in physical sense; they are actually rather metaphoric in a sense.

People, the society, is generally very unconscious. They only think they know something. They do not affect their reality in a conscious way (except for some direct physical actions). The life just "happens" to them. They are of "yin" type of people.

The opposite philosophy is responsibility - the conscious creation. The more you create, the more you need to take responsiblity for your intents.

Creativity (being an active creator of your life and yourself) is yang in nature. Reception (being a passive observer and participant in others' show) is yin in nature.

What is interesting to me in this nature of our universe - is how would it look like, when we really get more "yang" in nature? When we were real, responsible, self-aware creators of everything that happens to us in the reality? I.e. we were writing scenarios for our lives just by the act of mental creation - completely?
Partly the idea of such approach to life was inherent in the ancient believes. Ancient people used magic on a regular, daily basis, for almost everything, from trade success to love. They were more - much more - creators of their reality than we are today. They were dealing with spirits frequently; they were in close touch with the true reality, not just the physical surface ot it. Now magic is believed to be a non-sense today, and people consider themselves victims of circumstances. They don't believe they have power over what may happen to them. This creation (or creative power I like to call it, as you may sense it as a specific type of energy, and feels really powerful) - just takes learning and developing such skills, as with everything else.

Interestingly, this ancient philosophy of yang and yin is applied to everything - including matter and physical body. Chinese taoists were obsessed with gaining balance between yin and yang qualities. They rejuvenated their bodies, energies etc. by process of balancing these two extremes within. They were literally creating their own bodies, just like everything. The most interesting thing about taoists is the idea of wu-wei - getting the results without actual action, which seems to be closely related to the modern idea of creation I wrote about above.

Antares
19th October 2019, 05:26 PM
When comparing philosophy of creation to philosophy of law of attraction, I think it's really hard to truly understand the former - without actually trying it out in a practical sense. This is the same with trying to understand sounds despite of being deaf, or colors despite of being blind.

When considering it honestly, creation-orientation, I'd say, requires a totally different set (not just a single one) of skills and abilities to be developed and used in favour of creation. They are very different - actually opposite (as they are yang, and not yin) - to the typical skills we develop when living in the society. They are actually humanistic - from my point of view; or intuitively-oriented. Possibly people who have them developed to the highest degree (from those living on the Earth) are the artists type of people.

One of these is imagination - and is of course a requirement; the same is with a proper mental attitude: it has to be yang-attitude (which is sort of feeling of being in control), and not typical yin-attitude to life (which, on the other hand, is a conviction that something "just happens"). Also, the whole perspective on the world changes with every successful creation you make; with every single practice of creativity you take.

olyris
19th October 2019, 05:37 PM
Yang: To create, create yourself for yourself.
Yin: To receive, allow the truth to affirm the truth.

Antares
21st October 2019, 10:28 AM
Yang: To create, create yourself for yourself.
Yin: To receive, allow the truth to affirm the truth.
Yin-Yang: create the truth to affirm yourself, and create yourself to affirm the truth. I.e. it is called a perfect balance. ;)

olyris
21st October 2019, 04:11 PM
I have found that a gold/silver yanying is optimal for purpose. Instead of the black and white one which knows choices, this idea makes it possible to see the choice is "fun."

Of course, there is no reason to be unbalanced in the first instance of fate, according to some. You default it an, unbalanced at first, fate, according to others. And some others yet might say, no reason to suppose fate in the first place - you live when you live and you die because you die. Me, I'm a spirituality, I look beyond truth as all might be aware of it unconsciously. :shock:

Antares
22nd October 2019, 07:05 PM
I have found that a gold/silver yanying is optimal for purpose. Instead of the black and white one which knows choices, this idea makes it possible to see the choice is "fun."

Of course, there is no reason to be unbalanced in the first instance of fate, according to some. You default it an, unbalanced at first, fate, according to others. And some others yet might say, no reason to suppose fate in the first place - you live when you live and you die because you die. Me, I'm a spirituality, I look beyond truth as all might be aware of it unconsciously. :shock:
The material world is just a poor reflection of the ideas. Black and white parts of the tao symbol are just these two ideas reflected and represented in the material world. They actually represent the absolute potential of light / creativity, and absolute potential of dark and emptiness / reception. But don't be mistaken by the colors, even if practical alchemy involves golden sun to be merged with the silver moon (and again don't be mistaken with the actual color and labels).

The whole idea about being unbalanced is supposed to be an illussion. Should we avoid illussion... or was it created with a purpose in mind?
;)

olyris
25th October 2019, 11:32 AM
The whole idea about being unbalanced is supposed to be an illussion. Should we avoid illussion... or was it created with a purpose in mind?
;)
I say, any illusion that knows what it is doing is AMAZING!!!

Antares
26th October 2019, 08:11 AM
any illusion that knows what it is doing is AMAZING!!!
Yet, then you know it is just a similation or a play in a scenario (hence the concept of destiny) - a kind of virtual reality (see for instance "Maya : the world as virtual reality" https://www.worldcat.org/title/maya-the-world-as-virtual-reality/oclc/52390106), right? Mind improsining itself, the process called life-time or incarnation (as in opposite to "the life", an infinite state of being), an interesting trick.
It could be even more interesting, however, when changing the rules of the play. Being creative (meaning power).

My feeling is that we (humanity) are making this shift from the slaves of the circumstances imposed (illussion) into the more god-like state (creation), for those who would choose it. Hence a "new society" concept.

olyris
26th October 2019, 09:07 AM
Yep, dreams and realities... gotta meet somewhere, and kindly.

Antares
26th October 2019, 10:36 AM
Yep, dreams and realities... gotta meet somewhere, and kindly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaILTs-_1z4

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaILTs-_1z4):)

...to only find out that both were the same from the beginning.

Antares
20th January 2020, 07:16 PM
Interestingly, Barbara A. Brennan (the author of e.g. "Emerging light") states that creativity, or the creative energy, is behind literally everything of what we do (at multiple levels), and what we gain. Career, relationships, health, anything you can imagine, depends on some level - more or less deeper - on the presence or absence of blockages in the creative energy coming from the "core" (spirit I guess). In this theory, everything is inter-connected, like our life affecting our health, and our health affecting our life in this invisible way due to the energy flowing or not flowing.

Antares
28th January 2020, 12:20 PM
For the so-called law of attraction: people who go with this philosophy are typical esoteric seekers... for something they are missing. I'm wondering about this, because as far as I know most people who hear and make this philosophy as their own in result experience actually the opposite: even more of lack (or no significant change), instead of abundance. On the other hand, from my observations, people who has actually something that others envy them, thanks to their active commitment and involvement in getting it (often directly), are getting even more of that, without conscious dealing with how they think and what they think about. People who teach about many things, including law of attraction, typically are not really aware how they were successful, but their intellects (egos) think that they do... How come, one might ask?

So I started to wondering if the law of attraction philosophy does actually more harm than brings benefits in shorter run.

Because it is about frequencies. When you lack something, you try hard to get out of the current situation - and the more you try, the more you focus on lack, and hence the frequency of lack increases. You (your ego) think(s) that you focus on "having", but your true frequency goes the opposite way.

The revolution - a turning point - in thinking is needed... and maybe even not in thinking actually, you need to transcend your thinking, go beyond it - into something else...

What is that something else?

I think I discovered it. It is focus on the spirit - something what never speaks to you with words, but always, all the time, speeks with inspiration, vision and subtle feelings. I can see that effects are tremendous. It doesn't work in the way that law of attraction is typically presented: that you may lay on a meadown just dreaming and thinking, and something what you dream of is supposed to come to you.

For getting to such a creating-reality point, you would have to be a god. This is because you would have to really make the changes in the current reality, and not attract it indirectly (as law of attraction philosophy is all about). But it is way much easier to just stand up and go away from the meadow... then law of attraction would have much more chances to work.
The spirit won't make you a god in order to bring you for instance a new house - unless you start to really focusing on becoming a god (and it takes usually quite a lot, at least judging by the history of humankind so far); but then it makes no sense to go with "creating" a car, while you go for much more ambitious goal of becoming a god. See the point?

Therefore, there is a hidden catch beyond the law of attraction, which is rarely told: it is actually about developing yourself. This philosophy is more about a requirement for you, and not a tool. Going with the philosophy of attracting things by thoughts requires observing and transforming your mind - and in this sense it might be viewed as a trap.

I can say from my experience which energies help to make realization (manifestation) of things on the earth - and these are mostly:
- Mars: for direct action, activity, engagement and energy
- Jupiter: for widening your perspective and horizons
- Saturn: for getting to the actual point

Other planets work as well, but I ommitted for instance Venus, Sun or Mercury, because they work (from my experience) a different way. Magic or their equivalents is also of help.

The final conclusion is that: lack of something triggers people to be aware of this lack. This forces them to look out for it... and the real effect is (unintended) development of consciousness, because they become conscious of the lack and seek for what does it bring... and thus it brings them to a discovery of some philosophies (like karmic philosophy, law of attraction philosophy, suffering from sins from other incarnations or from your anscestors sins philosophy, Nitzsche's power philosophy... and so forth). Philosophy is a tool for mind (but not for anything else) - it focuses on your thinking, on your mind processes. Thus, each philiosophy is a transforming tool for mind.

But attraction works in a different way. It is about energy, not thinking processes (i.e. meta-thinking about thinking)... hence law of attraction philosophy, paradoxically, is not about attracting, it's about changing yourself in the end. And from that point maybe you would attract more - if you realize that it is about energy. That's how this universe works, from my observations.

olyris
29th January 2020, 11:06 AM
The spirit won't make you a god in order to bring you for instance a new house - unless you start to really focusing on becoming a god (and it takes usually quite a lot, at least judging by the history of humankind so far); but then it makes no sense to go with "creating" a car, while you go for much more ambitious goal of becoming a god. See the point?
The mind ignores and deenergises proof. The spirit then chooses what to prove. And the rest, is history.

I can say from my experience which energies help to make realization (manifestation) of things on the earth - and these are mostly:
- Mars: for direct action, activity, engagement and energy
- Jupiter: for widening your perspective and horizons
- Saturn: for getting to the actual point

Other planets work as well, but I ommitted for instance Venus, Sun or Mercury, because they work (from my experience) a different way. Magic or their equivalents is also of help.
There would be pain planets (your former) and pleasure planets (your latter). I believe this evidences a fundamental balancing affect of power throughout the solar system, in those who do know themselves. Beliefs... :idea:

olyris
29th January 2020, 11:20 AM
In five words or less, what is your belief in?

1. Love
2. Light
3. Ego
4. Death
5. Success
6. Power
7. Justice
8. Magic
9. Freedom
10. The World

Antares
29th January 2020, 05:05 PM
There would be pain planets (your former) and pleasure planets (your latter). I believe this evidences a fundamental balancing affect of power throughout the solar system, in those who do know themselves. Beliefs... :idea:
"Pain planets" :) heard it for the first time, interesting perspective, especially when Jupiter is considered. :) But maybe it is also a matter of beliefs or perspective to see and clasify a planet in a certain way :) Does Saturn bring pain? Or ultimate achievement? Does Venus bring pleasure? Or addiction? :) Beliefs?

olyris
29th January 2020, 10:28 PM
Astrology is such an interesting subject that you could found an entire theory on yourself - for a time - on beliefs... or even practice... the scope is extremely broad.

Antares
30th April 2020, 08:16 AM
Creativity is where the spirit is in its highest shape, and born within human. Anticipation is where the spirit is bound, and dies within human.

Human being exists as long as his spirit within is alive. (The taoist thesis).

Antares
30th August 2020, 07:02 PM
Creativity seems to be just "something" in mind, or ability, or something like that.

I learnt that it's not "just" something. It's the essential part of your uniqueness... the spiritual one.

Life lasts as long as the spirit exists, meaning when the creative forces cease to work, you simply die.

It may seem far from what you have been told in schools. You probably were told that your body (trillions of cells, in fact, building it) is created by a physical means only, and is the result of purely material substances added to it.

But it's a very limited, superficial perspective. The creative forces work on all levels, and the essential forces behind any creation are of spiritual nature.

You need to find a creative way to do (express) in any way. Otherwise, believe it or not, the creative, spiritual, life force would be tamed, making a blockages, which eventually result in your demise - up to all levels until the healthy one (unblocked, i.e. allowing for creative forces to work and flow).

Interestingly, I've learnt that this is not only my observation. Barbara A. Brennan, the renown healer and physicist, states exactly the same thing, summing up the theory of illness that if you're blocking your creative forces in your life, your going to be sick.

Chinese people assigned creativity to Heaven, and it is the first hexagram of their I-Cing book, looking like that (6 straight lines, meaning the oly hexagram with all 6 strong yang lines):

------
------
------
------
------
------

How important is creativity in your life can not be underestimated. In a way I already mentioned it regarding the Sun and Leo zodiac sign: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?28213-Astrological-influences-usage&p=172985#post172985

Antares
4th September 2020, 08:08 PM
Play = being honest.

Work = being a hypocrite.

https://youtu.be/Dp8kmkssGYY?t=156

olyris
19th September 2020, 05:48 AM
Within and without I Ching the Masculine Principle expresses itself, and the Feminine Principle abides in that alone.