PDA

View Full Version : Commiting Crimes

MICHAELSD
17th January 2007, 01:16 AM
Do any of you ever commit crimes while in spirit form? I know it'd be very easy, but I wouldn't feel right stealing or killing someone...

CFTraveler
17th January 2007, 03:26 AM
When you're in the astral, you don't have a physical body. You don't have possessions, you don't have any preconceived notions of how anyone else should be or limits. The only reality is your perception, and your ability to explore without having an unpleasant experience. So what would be the point in committing a crime? What would you get? There is nothing to be gained except guilt, and frankly, there is enough of that in this material reality to want to bring it into the astral. You steal in the material world because you believe you need/want something. But in the astral, there is nothing to 'get'. Everything is an extension of you. So besides the need to feel self-loathing, what's the point?

U-Mos
17th January 2007, 06:39 AM
pretty much its impossible, things you 'steel' will just pop back to there original place when you live cause they don't move in the physical world

and for killing people i don't think its possible aether, i herd you can pinch someone, it mite be possible but its probably really hard to do in the astral plane so don't expect to be able to do it

Beekeeper
17th January 2007, 08:47 AM
Robert Monroe pinched someone and she felt it. He also had a lot of astral sex that he obviously told his wife about. I think she was okay with it! :D

LittleBee
17th January 2007, 07:11 PM
Robert Monroe pinched someone and she felt it. He also had a lot of astral sex that he obviously told his wife about. I think she was okay with it!

as to pinching, what do you mean? he pinched someone who wasn't astrally projected? if so, seems understandable, cause his astral body pinched the astral body contained in the physical suit of the person he pinched, thus it was felt. Isn't the aura an extension of the astral body?

Beekeeper
17th January 2007, 10:52 PM
Little Bee (cute name) said
as to pinching, what do you mean? he pinched someone who wasn't astrally projected?

Yep. :D

18th January 2007, 04:11 AM
Do any of you ever commit crimes while in spirit form? I know it'd be very easy, but I wouldn't feel right stealing or killing someone...

Energy, will, and atrocious acts can be stolen or committed, but since "law" doesn't exist there in the same way it does here, you can expect some repercussions. Stealing energy, for example, might lead you to suddenly finding several psychic vampires connecting to you. All in all, the "Do unto others what you would wish for yourself," ideal applies.

Granted, the opposite is true as well, if you are a bearer of goodwill, good things will come your way. :)