PDA

View Full Version : PK and energy manipulation tips

Gumby
17th January 2007, 03:54 AM
Ok, I'm new here but not new to psionics. I'm really good at PK(I can roll pencils). Also, I'm good at energy manipulation(flared a few times and can make really hot psiballs)Ok, so heres tips to help:

-Meditate. This will get you much faster results. Do it for at least 30 minutes a day.

-Practice. Start out with the psiwheel(dugh). But heres a good way to get from a psiwheel, to a can, to the pencil. Instead of going straight to the can, stack psiwheels. Once you can move a psiwheel, instead of having once piece of paper on the tach, have 2. Then go to three. Keep stacking. Once you get to auround 8 then move to the can. Once you can roll the can, THEN the pencil. More practice tips: Dont get frustrated(totally obvious). When I was working on the psiwheel once I was real mad and then I just relaxed and got in a good mood and tried again and it span. Also, dont practice seven hours in a day. Practice for 45 minutes a day, and no more. This is because if your not getting good results then your expectation will go down, but if you only do it for 45 minutes a day then your expectation wont go down as much. Some people also think that practicing too much will wear you out, and 45 minutes is the right time.

Now for EM

Practice this for 45 minutes too. Dont just make psiballs, make hot ones, cold ones, shields, psi cubes, ect.

About techniques:

It doesnt matter the technique you use. Some work better for some people, just pick one that works and use it. I've used the same techniques the whole time I've been practicing psionics.

Go to http://www.psistudies.net Its a really awesome psi site.

EDIT: Got a new MSN. ;-) Add me on MSN: gumby123psi@hotmail.com

ileo75
17th January 2007, 11:48 PM
Hello Gumby,

For how long have you been doing this?

EM?? = energy moving? i am definitely new with technical names here...
I am willing to learn all i can on this interesting subjects :-)

What is a Psiwheel? dugh?? any picture of it anywhere?

Thank You

Gumby
18th January 2007, 02:05 AM
EM is energy manipulation. A good start to learn energy manipulation is psiballs. Learn how to make make psiballs here http://psipog.net/show.php?id=8 This one is good too: http://psipog.net/show.php?cmd=wp&id=25. Theyre both good, try both and see wich one best fits you. A psiwheel is something begginners use to learn Psychokinesis. Heres a good Psychokinesis link: http://www.psipog.net/show.php?id=14[/url]

sbanditz
28th January 2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the info Gumby! :lol:

netzgewebe
28th January 2007, 12:11 PM
I guess i alredy saw that somewhere i don't remember where, but thanx anyways :lol:

Gumby
30th March 2007, 03:25 AM
I just wrote it then, so I dont know where. Theres probably lots of stuff just like it.

Astral_Ace
30th March 2007, 05:43 AM
I agree with the meditation statement. I find I always get better results if I meditate before attempting such endevors be it PK exercises or AP.

Ok forgive my ignorance, but what happens to the Psiball after it's created ? I assume it dissolves or dissintegrates ?lol I sat im my computer chair holding my Psiball and thinking "what do I do with this thing?" I ended up dropping it and wondering where it rolled off to.

journyman161
30th March 2007, 07:13 AM
You created it so it probably took energy from you to do so. You could try re-absorbing it. Maybe lift it to your head & settle it on the top of your head & sense it sinking down & merging back into you, recharging your energy.

Opens up a new possibility - what would happen if you made a psiball & sent it off to 'do' things & then merged with it when it returned? Would you pick up things from where it went or what it absorbed? you'd probably want to be practiced in shielding & protective measures just in case, but it would be an interesting thing to try once you have more experience.

You might wind up with a mobile 'agent', able to go & experience & bring things back. (which all sounds rather familiar - Source creating mobile awareness agents & sending them out to experience & report back... *grins* you could become mini-God... :lol:)

Gumby
31st March 2007, 04:27 PM
I agree with the meditation statement. I find I always get better results if I meditate before attempting such endevors be it PK exercises or AP.

Ok forgive my ignorance, but what happens to the Psiball after it's created ? I assume it dissolves or dissintegrates ?lol I sat im my computer chair holding my Psiball and thinking "what do I do with this thing?" I ended up dropping it and wondering where it rolled off to.

Unless you shell it..it will dissipate into the air.

MajorTom
14th June 2007, 12:59 AM
Meh, Psiballs can be programmed to do anything, as for gathering intelligence and experience, it'd not only depend on how well you can program a construct (object made out of energy) but also your ability to scan the construct you created. Also, you can't program a construct to do something you can't do yourself. If you were great at PK for example, you could program a construct to do it, otherwise, no. If you can't go an telepathically gather info, your construct can't either. It works off of your subconcious knowledge. Let's say you know how to do TP or PK. Well, you don't really. There's far too much subconcious info for you to even begin to imagine, that's why you have to have the ability to do it yourself before you can program it into a construct. Thank you for your time :)