PDA

View Full Version : LONG AGO: DREAM/ASTRAL EVENT

sono
17th January 2007, 08:46 AM
I don't know where this sort of post would belong, but some years ago I had a "life-changing" dream/astral experience, where I found myself in a yellowish cavern, sitting at the feet of a mantis-like Being (who seemed to be reclining against a sort of club-shaped object set in the ground) We had a long in-depth conversation about the universe, then a strange "cat" wandered in. It was larger than a normal cat, with startling green, oval eyes & fur that grew "crosswise". I love cats & as I stroked it I found that the fur could be stroked either up or downwards. ... There was also a "companion animal", a fairly short, rounded "snake" with tiny, perfect FEATHERS covering its body. As I was admiring them both, the snake rose up & struck at the cat, biting it in the back of the neck. The poor thing died in convulsions, & I was hysterically upset, wringing my hands & begging the mantis creature, "Please let me return to the real world, I can get a vet!" But the cat died, & I was distraught; I kept asking the mantis Being, "Why? Why?" It did not move a muscle, but gave the impression of a sardonic smile, & replied in my head, "That's just the way things are".

Since then, I have had many dreams of interaction with aliens - in a more recent one there was a "swarm" of small, squat hooded figures coming down a flight of stone steps. One of them took my hand & asked, "Are you interested in my people?" I replied, "Very." As I did so, I leaned down to his level, & noticed what seemed to be a "bolt" in his neck, & I exclaimed, "You're just a construct!" He reacted furiously & I awoke in a fright. . . .I'd appreciate any insight into these. . . . I have seen unexplained lights in the sky many times, but not a nuts-&-bolts UFO

18th January 2007, 04:44 PM
First off, let me start by saying trust your instincts and don't panic...there are things you can do. Another is don't just readily accept what anyone here says...read what is posted and decide for yourself if it is true or not. You know your experience better than anybody else.

That said...what I think might be happening (and I could be wrong) sounds like you might be like me, an astral ET abductee. Sounds like your "dreams" might be OBEs and you're interacting with them.

I get picked up periodically by a nice group and a not so nice group. I have a thread in this forum about one of my abductions and it explains nicely a few things that occur when astral abduction takes place.

I have heard of the underground places and I have been taken to underground places...as well as something resembling an airport hanger.

There are things you can do: wearing or laying on some grounding stones like hematite, black tourmaline, or bloodstone makes it difficult for them to yank you out (or you could shove it in your socks and wear your socks to bed at night). Iron also helps. If you have any religous or spiritual belief, I also recommend prayer before bedtime, placing religous symbols around your room, maybe drawing a religous symbol with some essential oil like peppermint, rosemary, lavendar or clove oil on your door.

They seem to be trying to be trying to get your permission which I don't like...wouldn't shock me if they try to intimidate you into getting permission. If you can and you have another encounter, ask if they serve the One Infinite Creator or the Christ light. If they don't like what you ask, that's a hint right there. Call out for protection immediately, St Michael preferrably.

One nice thing about being an astral abductee...you can snap yourself out of the astral event.

Hon, it's ok to be frightened, but don't be frightened to the point of incapacitating yourself. There are things you can do,...and they lie all the time about what they can do to you...there is only so much they can do to you, so don't let them frighten you.

You have support here.

sono
19th January 2007, 04:56 AM
Thank you so much for your wonderfully supportive reply! As a point of interest, I have woken up lying on my back, with my head bent right backwards & my arms straight up in the air, but from my perspective at least TWICE as long as they normally are, so I must have been half out of the body at that point already, & absolutely paralyzed. I had the sense of being pulled out, definitely. As to my consent, I think I already gave it many years back, with the wods "You're welcome if I can help in any way." I just read your thread on your terrifying experiences, I am glad you're all right & still sane! I do have religious images all over my room, & feel a lot better since I contructed a shield around myself.
Once again thank you & good luck!

19th January 2007, 02:06 PM
You're welcome...when experiences like these happen to people, they often become overwhelmed...how do you fight the invisible?

I don't think a lot of people realize, there are survivors. Life is not ideal, but we are alive and go on.

Beekeeper
27th January 2007, 10:36 PM
I post this just because it might interest you. It's an extract from Graham Hancock's, Supernatural Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind.", Arrow Books, UK, 2005, p107.

The extraordinary idea of humanoid insects evoked by Tanzanian paintings is found in Southern San rock art and mythology, where the praying mantis is particularly favoured....The name of the san creator god, Kaggen, means, literally, "the Mantis." He principally manifests in human from... but can transform at will into his insect avatar....

Kaggen- who can also appear as an eland, a snake or an eagle - is a protean shape-shifter....

sono
29th January 2007, 05:13 AM
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TIP ON THE BOOK - I SHALL DEFINITELY GET HOLD OF IT ASAP!