PDA

View Full Version : trance technique

enoch
28th August 2005, 02:04 PM
Hi

I'd to share a trance technique I've been using for a few days and works quite well for me. I hope it works for others too.

Following deep relaxation, with eyes closed, begin to feel your awareness body gently swinging back and fourth. Your physcial body is a centre-point and you should feel your awareness body gently swing out left, return and swing out right. Similar to those swinging viking ship fairground rides.

As you're doing this you will realise that your eyes are also following the movement of your awareness body from left to right which becomes mildly hypnotic and also helps to dissolve surface thoughts.

When your awareness body is set to swinging steadily and constantly from left to centre-point and to right start to allow your awareness to start drifting down. Similar to the feather technique. With each swing back to the centre-point from a left swing allow your awareness body to drift down a little further before swingin out to right.

I hope this helps someone. I've had trouble with alot of the falling techniques and I found this to work ok for me. This technique may have already been offered-up so apologies if I'm retracing old ground. :wink:

enoch
29th August 2005, 10:33 AM
I was trying this with the bwgen last night too. I've burned the "meditation(basic) and the "creativity2" to a disc and it seems to do a wonderful job.

TalkingHead
13th October 2007, 11:44 PM
sounds great I'll try it!

JoSac
17th November 2007, 08:20 PM
ive been having trouble and ill try this tonight hope it works