PDA

View Full Version : Question about Statement Re: Etheric Copy in Interview

Deja
18th January 2007, 07:57 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to understand something about the Etheric Copy.

My question is about something you said in an interview:

Source: AstralDynamics.com
http://www.astraldynamics.com/interview ... etinID=186 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/interviews/?BoardID=74&BulletinID=186)
Art Bell in 2002 (First Interview)

Quote occurs at minute 14:12 of the audio.

"...keeping in mind you never actually leave your physical body. The original copy of your mind and you memory and your spirit always stay in the body.

During an Out of Body experience, your body generates a perfect energy copy of itself; a thinking copy, which is you.

And at the moment you have an OBE, there is something that I call the Mind Split that occurs; when you split into two completely separate beings.

And this normally happens when you are asleep, but with training you can stay awake and have actually two of you functioning at the same time..."

I'm a little confused. You said that "at the moment you have an OBE" the Mind Split occurs, but then say after that, "this normally happens when you are asleep."

When you say "And this normally happens when you are asleep," are you referring to the Etheric Copy, the Mind Split, or both?

In relation to this, I would also like to understand why the body generates an energy copy during regular sleep; why it occurs to begin with?

Thank you so much :)

Robert Bruce
18th January 2007, 09:38 AM
Please interchange the terms etheric projection and real time projection. Etheric projection is a term sometimes used to describe what I call Real Time projection. When I use either of these terms I mean the same thing.

The mind split occurs when you fall asleep, causing sleep projection. During this, an energy copy of you is generated and projected just outside the sleeping physical body. This copy, during natural sleep projection, is also asleep.

The mind split can also occur while your conscious mind is still awake, but in an altered state of consciousness, when the physical body is asleep, as per during a deliberate OBE.

The mind split, and OBE, also frequently happen during meditation. By large, this goes unnoticed. A tingle of energy passes up through the body, and some time later, five or ten minutes, another tingle of energy passes up through the body. This is the exit and reentry of an OBE. But as consciouness in the physical body is awake and centered and still functioning there, the OBE memories are not usually downloaded, so the entire OBE experience is lost as if it never happened.

There must be a natural reason for OBE, because this occurs naturally whenever one sleeps. In nature, nothing happens by accident. I give my 'best guess' explanation based on personal experience as to why this happens in Astral Dynamics. This involves the Astral Wind phenomeon, which most frequent real time projectors experience. This has been experienced and written about by Robert Muldoon, Carlos Castendada, and other authors on this subject.

There is a regular cosmic event that happens at least once per day that may be related. This may be related to the findings of James T Spottiswold (sp?) of an event which he says occurs at 13.30 sidereal time (astronomical time). He claims that this relates to an approximately 500% leap in ESP type testing scores during this time.

Robert Bruce

Rayson
31st January 2007, 05:56 AM
I didn't know when/what sidereal time was.

Here's a clock you can use:
http://www.jgiesen.de/astro/astroJS/siderealClock/