PDA

View Full Version : experienced but left full of questions

dtrepp22
18th January 2007, 09:50 AM
ok i dont like typing but i really need to share some updates. my astral projecting has continued to happen and id like to share how they happen nowadays. usually now instead of pulling out of my body i just let myself fall down because it makes it easier to spark up a conversation with some random astral traveler. i havent become more of an expert over time in fact more questions have been raised since talking in the astral rather than seeing. alot of times it seems like listening in on a radio program then anything else. although i do talk with astrals ive yet to get a answer that proves beyond a doubt ive spoken with someone. Ive been told things like " im speaking with a south link" and ive been told i have a feminine light even though im male. Ive felt blob like things on my stomach and groin that ive peeled away through touch but without sight. It seems in the astral im only capable of acheiving two senses at the most sometimes sight and talking, sometimes talking and touch. but in the beginning it was mostly sight which didnt make alot of sense and also talking with beings doesnt make much sense. I mean ive held conversations with people and theyve told me hurry up my energy is running out and ive said hold on im trying to get strong vibrations and continue to talk. ive tried asking questions like whats two plus two and gotten answers that were only mental like "cmon dont insult my intelligence". sometimes i get a feeling like the astrals treat me like we would treat a retard in our world, a attitude like you dont belong so why should we waist our breath on you. So basically ive never got a answer to a question that i could say to myself yep you were answered by a astral. ive said things like im on earth in the year 2007 where are you from and i get answers not out loud but intuitionly like cmon or ive even said you cant answer cuz your not aloud to and ive received an answer of yes. i may be rambling on but thats because i have so much to talk and tell about but im to lazy or umwilling to take on the task of telling a play by play of my astral projection experinces at this point i just want to talk over the phone to a expert on the astral so i can figure out more about my experiences which i cant really talk about well when typing. i have a feeling if i could look at my energy body in the astral i would be covered with little blobs that suck out energy. I believe if i could see them and rip them off i would be able to spend more time in the astral although i will say i have stayed in the astral longer and longer everytime. Oh yeah also ive noticed that lately i know hours before i lay down for bed if ill astral project or not. I say this because i here much more bumps in the night and i see alot of flashes or balls of light out of nowhere in the hours leading up to laying down. Its gotten to the point that im sure ill astral project after a night of seeing light phenomena and bumps and sounds at night. Now when i feel vibrations instead of trying to leave my body i just sink downwards and say something like may god bless me its doug who would like to speak. and i usually receive a response immediately. then my conversation is hard to remember afterwards,,, oh yeah i had a few instances where i continue to fall down out of my body and ive heard people say things "im burning its so hot down here im burning". and other pretty horrible sayings by astrals. one time i opened my eyes and urged my self upwards to see myself flying through what looked like bright red magma till i burst through the surface into a beautifull starry sky. so once again i apologize for the typing and id like to say again i would really apreciate a phone call from say bri mercer so i can get a better understanding of all this.. thanks bye doug