PDA

View Full Version : lucid dream into obe

stay
18th January 2007, 02:29 PM
ive been reading about astral projection and lucid dreams for weeks now,with the help of brian mercers book mastering astral projection in 90 days,to cut a long story short,i was in a dream the other night when suddenly i realized i was dreaming so i decided to try and turn this into a obe,as soon as i said the words" take me home" i was instantly floating upwards and into the direction of my house,but then before i got to my house i found myself floating in a dark coloured swirlling vortex at the same time i could also feel a strong pulling on my solar plexus,this lasted a few seconds and also felt very real,then suddenly i was in my bedroom lying on my bed looking at myself,this felt really weird but i decided to enter my body to wake up to recall my memories,so i floated into my body expecting to wake up but it didnt happen,i found myself in my astral body lying in my phsyical body,so i decided to project,all i did was will myself up and the next thing i new i was floating up to my bedroon ceiling,i ended up floating through the ceiling,through the roof of my house,outside into the street,it seemed a bit dark so i asked for light and suddenly the whole street was in colours that were so intense and bright it was unreal,it also seemed that i could see everthing at once,i flew around the neighbour hood for a while,and then i woke.

Beekeeper
29th January 2007, 09:11 AM
Cool! :D