PDA

View Full Version : christmas day projection

stay
18th January 2007, 02:59 PM
i woke up in the early hours on christmas morning,i was properly more exicited than the kids,but anyway for love of money i couldnt get back to sleep so i decide to do some energy work,after about half an hour of energy work and doing a full body circiut i tried to get into a trance state and tried to project,but i was,nt getting anywhere so i decide to give up and tried to fall asleep,i allways sleep on my side so i rolled over onto my side,but thats when it happened,the vibrations kicked in which i thought was weird as i thought it was best to project lying on your back,but anyway i lay there willing them on and they got so intense it was scary,but i held my nerve and then it happened,i was out of my body still lying on the bed in my bedroom,so i turn over to look at my wife sleeping,but the funny thing was she was awake and spoke to me,we had a full blown conversation.did this mean she had projected aswell,can anyone let me know what happened here

CFTraveler
18th January 2007, 03:10 PM
When you project you sometimes interact with other people's projected doubles. So your projected double most likely interacted with her projected double. Sometimes people remember dreaming about the other person, but most often don't. In rare occasions the sleeping people wake up to see a 'wisp' or 'ghostlike' presence near them, but those are the most 'astrally perceptive' people, often conscious projectors themselves.
Congrats about the projection!
Regards, CF.

LittleBee
23rd January 2007, 03:23 PM
...,but i held my nerve and then it happened,i was out of my body still lying on the bed in my bedroom,so i turn over to look at my wife sleeping,but the funny thing was she was awake and spoke to me,we had a full blown conversation.did this mean she had projected aswell,can anyone let me know what happened here

amazing report this one :D
Did you later talk to your wife about this event?
Does she remember you speaking to her and vice-versa?

stay
23rd January 2007, 06:22 PM
I never actually got round to asking my wife about it,she knows im practicing astral projection but she doesnt really understand it fully yet so i didnt want to freak her out just incase she did remember anything about it,if it happens again though i will definitly be asking her.

LittleBee
24th January 2007, 01:47 AM
Sharing with your wife such an important experience will only put you both in a greater perception of WHO and HOW and WHAT we are in fact, open even more the minds frontier as to experimenting AP and OBE, not even mentioning the fact, that this brings an even stronger bond between both, i think :)

Good Luck stay!
:)

XXX