PDA

View Full Version : Rudolph Steiner and astral projection

Joe
18th January 2007, 06:50 PM
Robert,

Are you familiar with the work of Rudolph Steiner? He splits up the human being in a very similar way to Theosophists;

1. Physical body/mineral
2. Etheric/life body.
3.Astral/Emotional/sentient body
4. Ego organization/Self.

This is just the bog standard 4 fold split he suggests, you can get more detailed, with 7 fold or 9 etc. I find personally that by relating this split to myself when working on projection, I am getting closer to the fundementals of the matter. I want to know whether you find that this approach is similar to your own opinion on the human constitution, and how this helps with projection.

Secondly, my projections always used to being, i would start to exit, and then get pulled back into my body. I recently discovered, that when I am exiting, it is prudent to "open my eyes" as soon as possible. This act of opening my eyes, although it feels like opening my physical eyes, i am in fact opening my astral eyes (or whatever you can call them." Then I can continue the process of projection. I feel that this has been my breakthrough, and I wanted to know whether you concur with this, can you still exit when your astral eyes are closed?

Thanks, Joe.

Robert Bruce
2nd April 2007, 02:52 PM
G'day!

It can help to break down the various aspects of the self, so long as this has a practical purpose.

Just keep in mind that all early authors and researchers in this field worked on the 'empty body' assumption, in that it was assumed that when the astral body projected, the physical body was left empty.

My work shows how the physical body mind is never left empty, but in fact a mind split occurs and the projected astral double contains an energy copy of mind.

It is generally not necessary to open the eyes of the astral projected double. The astral body does not have eyelids per se, and astral sight comes automatically. In fact, if the physical aspect stays awake during the projection, the physical will develop astral sight and hearing as well, and see through closed eyelids and covers. This shows that the nature of astral sight is not physical.

However, if it helps you to feel you are opening your astral eyes, keep doing it. Astral vision problems do happen. If this is helping, it is most likely that your 'intention' of opening your astral body's eyes is what is actually helping you.

Robert Bruce

Sivasangaran
26th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Believe is absolutely convertible, Steiners brand new believe is simpler because it contains not as much as the Catholic believe, but more than Red Indian or Abouriginal.