PDA

View Full Version : Your Kundalini Experiences

CFTraveler
19th January 2007, 09:54 PM
For those of you that have experienced Kundalini awakening/raising, I'd like for you to describe your experiences here.
If you have awakened it,
a) How do you know? Post symptoms, both emotional and physical.
b) If you have raised it (deliberately or accidentally)
Please describe your experience!

Please do not tell me what it's supposed to feel like, or what's supposed to happen. I'd like to know how it felt, and the things you've experienced. Personal details are not necessary, but I'd like to know what brought you to the Kundalini conclusion.
Thanks.

Christian
19th January 2007, 10:25 PM
What brought me to my conclusion that it was a kundalini awakening at first was the fact that I described my experience, that happened after a year of daily meditation, (strong energy movements in my spine and the fact that I thought I was starting to see auras) to a person who I was recommended to talk to. And he was the first one to mention the word kundalini to me. It was a really strong sensation of energy, felt like I had electricity in my spine.

I later researched the subject and at the same time continuing my daily meditations and later energy work. The act of moving energy I learned when the above mentioned man moved energy inside of me. I just picked up on that and continued moving and circulating it. It was later I read of NEW and I have drawn the conclusion that they share some similarities.

To go to the questions:

a) As mentioned above strong energy sensations in my spine, being in a deep trance state (being put there by the aboe mentioned man) and seeing circles in the dark sky which I interpreted as my chakras, they were pulsing and vibrating.

The next day I thought the sky was opening.

Sitting and meditaing on this in a kind of upset state I saw a white and black big dot in the sky a bit from each other. I interpreted them as yin ang yang. A loud buzzing also came with these dots.

I couldn't handle the situation, I wasn't ready so I ended up in a mental hospital and being put on medication. I was unstable before k awakened and I've drawn the conclusions that k has awakened becuase of it actually kicking me over the edge and the strong energy sensations. I've also come to the conclusion that it is k from the fact that it has developed over the years from a great alien fear to a great ally and a source for joy and play and also becoming a part of me. It actually kicked me over the edge but it did so just to heal me in the long run. So a developmental aspect adds to the conclusion that it's k.

b) I awakened it accidentally. Se above for the experience.

Excaliber
15th February 2007, 06:53 AM
hmm, well i think, when i was eighteen, been meditating for a year, dont remember doing anything special, just a closed eyes mindlessness kind of meditation and a slow warmth started to flow up my spine, not all the way up mind you. the warmth was almost like an icy/hot kind of feeling. you know that sports cream that you use called icy/hot, it felt like that. at that time i had never heard of kundalini. its happen repeatively over the years but i can not reproduce it , it just happens, always during meditation. hmm, post symptoms would include, in retrospect - a few visions, auras, astral sight , spontaneous obe, ect... basically all the stuff thats discussed in these forums. I dont know if that stuff was because of or if the "icy/hot" energy was just another thing that was happening at the same time. kundalini is another one of those things that i truly dont understand.

CFTraveler
15th February 2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks to the two people that replied to this post. Am I to interpret that only two people think they had a K/raising? Once again, I'm not interested in what's supposed to happen- I want to know what happened to those who experienced it.

operasinger
15th February 2007, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure. I got Aha during meditation last weekend. I have had energy waves going along my back and tingling feelings in chakras. But I understood finally that most of my fears/confusion, negativity is completely useless, I don't need them and I was just letting them go. Releasing them and then started to recharge myslef. I'm relieved and I feel like a nightmare of 20 years has ended, and like a gorilla or big stone has dropped of from my shoulders. Now I feel I'm free from all fears. I'm just enjoying this and getting used to this new sensation. I'm not sure if it's result of yoga and my earlier attempts to let go or what it is but I feel like re-born man....
:P

Snowman23
15th February 2007, 04:50 PM
What I've experienced over the last couple months seem to be Kundalini related.

My first experience involved some sort of persistant energy sensation at the base of my spine. It was accompanied by an irritable digestive tract and an intense need to consume water. My thinking seemed to change aswell. My thoughts became more complex than normal, yet it seemed harder to articulate for some reason. This ended after a couple of days.

My second and most recent occured while meditating. I felt a slight but nearly constant spasm at the base of my spine, then suddenly felt a rush of energy traveling upwards. It didn't seem to rise up the spine, it felt as though it was swirling upwards internally. At this moment I had a visualization of two thin colorfull serpents rising through my torso. I felt a surge of fear but it didn't seem to be too severe so I let it continue. It never reached the crown, I lost track of it at some point near the heart chakra.

After this my digestive system began clearing itself out for the next 5 or so days. I was a bit shaky and had a lot of muscle twitching in various areas. That night, my dreams were of a different nature, and at one point woke up in some sort of posture doing some sort of ''energy circulating exercise'' that I have never heard of. One of my dreams I encountered some sort of spirit, we were both balls of light, and it was ''sending me energy'' of some sort.

My thoughts changed again, became more complex, and deep. I felt as though I had matured greatly and felt an undescribable love for everything and everyone. Even people I never liked before, or those who treat me poorly. I was more relaxed and my breathing was very slow and relaxed, mainly in the belly.

I have now returned back to near normal again.

I know very little about Kundalini, and really don't know exactly what has happened to me. I would assume a kundalini awakening. I don't beleive I raised it because I didn't feel a huge snake climbing up.

Aunt Clair
17th February 2007, 04:31 AM
I feel that kundalini awakening is a profound stage of tolerance , compassion and healing of self . This magical stage affords new vistas , the aspirant is able to develop all clairient skills , mystic projection and OBE with work , practice and routine effort .

The kundalini raising comes later and the first flame is not always felt imho , it is the sun yellow bright male aspect of Godhead . It rises like a heated energy wave up the male kanda in the earth stone to the heart .

The next flame came years later in my case , it was blue gray and came down like lightning thru a storm into the crown burning down the spine to the heart . It is the mother and goddess energy of the storming sky and lightning .

The third flame came several months later . It was soft pink the newborn son the union of the male and female flames . It went up from throne to crown and back down again . As it came into each stone it felt thick and strong like a cobra and when it came to the brow centre it erupted as cobra from the head like a crown of a king .

The fourth flame is called the princess . It was many months later for our group . It came like a thief in the night . The bride to the bridegroom carrying candles and lying in secret twin snakes performing alchemical marriage in the sunstone . A male cobra then fell exhausted fat and fleshyt . The female was exhilerated and rushed up to the crown around and around like thousands of bees came the humming in the golden bowl she made her nest .

The next flames came fast and furious often on the full moon . Some were very subtle like the one that caused the nadis to be born in the throne to wriggle up like so many coloured rainbow worms unable to do more than wave like seagrass . Then down from the crown came an echo of coloured worms . When they grew long enough to meet and pass each other a vast circuitry manifested in the energy body and the arms and legs became capable of manifesting bands of elemental circuitry .

Some flames were profound like the huge royal cobras of Vishnu which manifested in the back of the heart and climbed above the head .And in the front of the heart as the urn of Garuda and in the pelvis as astral messengers named for loved ones , friends , students and teachers to allow energy linking remotely to their signatures .

Many more flames came up , down , both , often the feeling is pressure , nausea , weight within , heaviness , fire searing heat and sometimes pain . On two occasions I had NDE but the kundalini healed more than it killed and it continued to have its way often dreaming to us of its impending arrival and telling us in circle how to prepare the energy body like a loving partner who has been missing for so long we anticipated each homecoming instead of fearing her .

After many years a sea serpent appeared and told us that this leviathan form was father kundalini arriving as air and water the traditional female elements . Somehow that made sense if mother is a snake from earth and comes in fire why should not father be yin to the yang ?

So water kundalini began last year but not just to our group . It was announced and continues to be described globally on forums . It felt as an internal shower cleansing healing cool , wet falling more often than rising and yin to the yang of the flames .

I am trying to type up my journal of our online circles experiences so that it can be searched . And maybe then I can write a more accurate and detailed description of kundalini as experienced by mystic hermetic magician peers that were mostly born indigos and who continue to develop .

Sunkencity
18th February 2007, 02:41 AM
I've experienced a number of risings. My symptoms were not exactly what I've read as the norm for Kundalini risings, but there are enough similarities that I feel they are the same.
My first experience was traditional, with heat at the base of the spine and an uncontrollable rising. It always feels the same, as if there is a flood of pressure pushing and expanding up towards my heart or crown.
The second experience was a rising with intense pressure, ending with what sounded like the roar of a thousand bees in my head and my mind crackling like broken glass.....it was strange and powerful.
I've awakened in the middle of the night to a couple of risings, as if Kundalini were working on me in my sleep.

Very recently I had the strangest of all the risings I've felt. I had what felt and seemed like a kundalini rising, but it started in my Hands! Strange! It was even more intense than the spinal-kundalini risings...perhaps because my arms aren't as well developed as my spine. It had the same symptoms, with paralysis, an intense buzzing and heat, and powerful pressure rising up the arm toward my crown.

Aunt Clair, have you ever heard of such? I am absolutely certain the rising from my hand was Kundalini, as it was intensely powerful...

Good thread CFTraveler, thanks for posting it!

boris
21st February 2007, 11:20 PM
awakened, too intense for me really, intuitions come flooding in thick and fast and any question i have is answered instantly, all delusion stripped away, true abstract enlightenment, but too much for my poor little intellect.

I think kundalini work is something that is most wisely practised later on in life when one has more life experience and a stronger sense of self. Im only 19, gunna leave it for now, come back to it later.

Dsmoke
25th February 2007, 04:43 AM
Am I to interpret that only two people think they had a K/raising?

Well, I hesitate to say that I have because my memory of events is blurred - I seem to be having a memory problem on top of everything else (good thing I keep a journal!). I have experienced a lot of the common indicators of kundalini awakening that people often reference. I know that I have not raised kundalini fully; I may have awakened it, but my time here has taught me never to assume, and that it's better not to label. I just call it my "awakening" and try to leave kundalini out of it.

Lucid_Dreamer
25th February 2007, 06:58 AM
I didn`t had any experiences with meditation etc. at all...I was sitting in my car and started daydreaming...I decided to try if i can manage to stop all thoughts...And i did it....After 30 seconds or so i began to realise a strange feeling in my lower body, it felt as if something moves up the spine.I was of course very frightened and stopped this "meditation". At home i decided to try it again, to see what happens.Again was this feeling of something moving up the spine present, i was able to control it to a degree but i realised that the tendency was to move up, so i raised it further up, as the "energy" arrived at approx the naval i felt an immense burst of love and the affected chakra (I googled the next day the www to try to find out what`s happening with me) was turning at a really fast rate...It was such a great experience !! On the following days i was able to raise this energy further up, it wasn`t that easy because the blockades has to be removed so that the energy can travel further...It feels as if a liquid is starting to flow in a long blocked pipe whenever a blockade is removed from the energy, you can imagine water in a pipe, you don`t see it enter the pipe but you can feel it whooshing into it.It took me a couple of weeks to raise the kundalini all the way up (because of all the blockades, i was only able to raise the energy to the next blockade, the next day i was able to break the blockade,able to raise it a little further etc...), the hardest part was the throat area, it was there a bit unconfortable sometimes. Whenever a chakra is reached you fell an immense energy burst and a feeling of love,it is an orgasmus like feeling but a lot stronger, my mood changed dramatical to the better (it wasn`t bad before) it was the best time in my live so far, i was filled with a feeling of love for months and happy all the time.I lost all my fears about death and got some personal insights.I didn`t developed any psychic abilties (or i didn`t noticed it) except that i`m able to feel the energy in my body very good.

To make it short, if you doubt just a little that you raised your kundalini then you haven`t raised it ! It is a very vivid experience that you won`t forget at all ! I have read later that some folks warn about negative consequences, i don`t agree with them, for me it was the best experience ever, i didn`t suffered any negative consequence...The kundalini cleans their way, a blockade will be removed if there is a blockade, the body reacts then with some strange movements similar to some yoga exercises until the blockade is removed if you let your body do it, i think you shouldn`t supress it, you might suffer bad consequences only if you supress it.Once started you cannot turn off the process, you will develop a deep desire to raise this energy up because it feels so good.It is a natural thing and will not destroy you or your body.

After i raised the energy to the top it never "felt" down, the immense feeling of love and the good mood disapeared over the months slowly, i guess it is because you become adjusted to it...I think kundalini is more a cleaning process, that maked the "energypipes" free from all the clutter and makes them bigger.

Dennis

CFTraveler
25th February 2007, 06:03 PM
Well, I don't think I've raised Kundalini, but I have been having some experiences lately that could be Kundalini related. As I reported before in the cross-breathing thread, I've had a few 'snake dreams' and energy feelings in dreams- nothing in the way K symptoms usually manifest -yet.
Last night, I found myself in the hypnagogic state, looking at a snake slithering in front of me. It was a dragonish snake, its' face reminded me a bit of chinese-type dragons. I was following its' movements, and as I did my energy began to get loose. Before I knew it I was sort of on top of it, (as if I was riding it's back, going up and down and sliding forward with it.) This lasted a few minutes, but it wasn't really a projection, as the feeling of movement didn't last a long time and I didn't 'go' anywhere. When I realized what I was doing I got a bit startled out of it and woke up, then tried to go back to the vision but couldn't get it again.
It was cool-I wish I would have been able to stay with it longer without passing out (which is what I think would have happened.) I realize that this is different to what is considered a K rising- I'm not sure if it is a K event- but I'm recording it here as it seems to relate to it in some way.

Dsmoke
25th February 2007, 06:14 PM
CFT, how interesting. I had a similar vision last year in which I was about to be devoured by an enormous snake. I managed to start breathing in time with it and had a sort of merging with it instead - it was an educational experience ;)

feileacan
25th March 2007, 02:14 PM
kundalini awakened/ was raised when i was about 6 years old.
not a full awakening, i havent got a clue what a full awakening is, a second blast occured when i was about 21 or 22 and the third one which was a big one was at 40.
that was also the one that made me search at the internet to understand what the *** happened.
that third blas was so strong that somehow it awakened my ex's kundalini too.
apparently kundalini can be contagious on some occasions at the right moment.
as long as i can remember i was able to feel energies, not only from normal people, but from plants, people that passed away, stones and minerals.
i cant remember talking about it with others but i always assumed everyone could do that.
i started talking to trees and do wiccan rituals {without knowing} from the age of twelve, thats when i started realising i was "different".
a lot of times when i grew up i felt like that, different and like i was squeezed into this human body and i didnt like it, i felt homesick to another place, i felt i didnt belong here.
this feeling allianated me from others and i never had any friends, mostly just for a short time.
the last kundalini blast was so intense that it made me search the net, i didnt understand that unspeakable bliss i was feeling and how it started.
i never heard of kundalini, my awakenings were all spontaneous.
the last one happened after i had been intimate with my ex, the energy flowed so strong and i was very cold, like waves off cold water rolling over me, than i felt like a shower of love was thrown over me, this lasted a few hours and all i could do was sit and cry.
this feeling was so intense, unbelievable, i felt like i was bathed in the most beautiful white light and all my blokkades and sorrows were gone just like that...
i felt so in peace with myself and everyone and everything around me, it was just awesome.
the white light felt like a sort of god or source, it felt like a homecoming, the place where we all come from, just pure love.
since than my psychic abillities increased a lot.
i think that in my case, kundalini made me very perceptive to any kind of energy, by meditating i can somehow change the vibrations of my energy and that makes me able to contact other energies very easily.
it increased my empathy so sometimes i stay at home for days, just because walking among others, even if its in a supermarket is just too much.

so far my story,

love and light,
feileacan

Cannonballz05
19th April 2007, 02:12 AM
I felt a strong tightness at the base of my spine that moved up hitting certain spots(chakras) and as soon as it reached my head it made this crazy sound and I was out of my body. It felt like I was in a bubble(orb) or something. I felt like a million bucks all day. It hasn't happened again since. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the rising?

Beekeeper
19th April 2007, 06:03 AM
I'm with dsmoke and CF,

I can't say for sure. I too have had the snake vision thing. I was flying with it floating in front of me. We were over a nearby beach.

I've always had an easy and powerful flow of energy and psychic experiences and the occasional spontaneous OBEs. I believe I've always been very sensitive to others feelings and thoughts too. So, I don't really know. Occasionally, the energy sensations in my body are quite dramatic.

Aunt Clair
24th April 2007, 01:06 AM
I'm with dsmoke and CF,

I can't say for sure. I too have had the snake vision thing. I was flying with it floating in front of me. We were over a nearby beach.

I've always had an easy and powerful flow of energy and psychic experiences and the occasional spontaneous OBEs. I believe I've always been very sensitive to others feelings and thoughts too. So, I don't really know. Occasionally, the energy sensations in my body are quite dramatic.

Imho Beekeeper , CFT and dsmoke describe the second flame which swallows the magician and kindly is often recieved in dreamstate and expressed as such by the subconscious . I feel confident that the three of you have begun your kundalini journey irregardless if I am incorrect about the number of the flames you have experienced in this lifetime . This is certainly not the first flame .

Beekeeper
24th April 2007, 12:15 PM
Thank you, Aunt Claire.

Zappy
13th May 2007, 04:50 PM
Awakened.
Physically I have been fatigued when it started and then i went to super-energized, and then back to my regular state of energy.

Sex drive died, i see people for themeselfs not because they look good.

The ball of energy spiraling around the spine is in my upper-back(above heart, below throat, i think it may have made it to throat chakra)

K has healed me multiple ways, also when i do any psionic work(was trying psychokinesis. I do not get headaches anymore from the energy loss.

I could go on for a while, but I will stop there, i have to go.

Mahavatar_Babaji
21st July 2007, 11:00 PM
I awakened my kundalini about 2 years ago after meditating for about 5 years. I've experienced spiritual dreams and visions, but now I just mainly experience the intense heat and pain in my spine that is caused by my kundalini. It gets more intense if I meditate for long periods, thus I don't meditate too long anymore.

Snowman23
26th July 2007, 11:52 PM
Ok, well a lot has happened since I last posted here, I seem to be a constant work in progress...

The main 'symptom'(I hate that word because it sounds like I'm pathologizing it) has been bliss around my root chakra, as of late. Occasional head pressure, feeling detached from my body...as if its simply a vehicle, immense energy rushes periodically as well. The biggest thing that I really like is an increase in perception. I've basically transformed from a 16y/o kid researching OBEs, to having all this abstract spiritual knowledge. I've matured and internally grown a lot from it, too.

An interesting thing I'd like to note...I woke up this morning to stomach cramps. They seemed focused in the solar plexus and navel chakras. I wonder what that could mean?

Benares
4th August 2007, 07:09 AM
[]

ButterflyWoman
4th August 2007, 11:58 AM
My awakening was spontaneous in the fact that I was niether meditating nor doing energy work.

I had the same experience. I didn't even know what kundalini was until recently, and looking back I can see and am sure now that it was a spontaneous kundalini awakening.

I may have been indirectly meditating, that is, I may have been doing it without realising it was meditation. I've always had the ability to dissociate easily and to alter my consciousness, and I've practiced contemplative prayer for many, many years, without even knowing what it was.

That being said, the awakening of kundalini was ultimately beneficial for me but it nearly killed me at the time. My ego was highly fragmented (grew up in the sort of family that does that to you :roll:), and basically the kundalini awakening ended up shattering my ego completely. In the long run, this was a good thing, as I rebuilt and restructured and healed a tremendous amount of pain, anxiety, and trauma, but it took several years and was horrifically painful. I ended up in the psych ward once and twice landed in a psychiatric halfway house (a sort of group centre where you could stay and get yourself together with the help of full time staff) during that period.

I can still raise kundalini more or less at will, and it's not painful at all now. It definitely has the aspect of direct connection with the Divine Consciousness (i.e., God in whatever form you experience God), and I'm grateful that I underwent these tremendous changes, but I would agree that awakening kundalini is quite perilous if you're not prepared for it.

I kind of wish that I'd known what was happening to me and how to better deal with it, but there was just nobody around who had a clue. They all thought I was just plain crazy, and I thought so too, but given the fact that all the changes wrought were very positive and the fact that I'm no longer on ANY psychiatric medicine nor do I require any sort of psychiatric care now, I'd say I wasn't actually insane, but rather in spiritual crisis, so to speak. But on the other hand, I got through it with very little real help, and it certainly made me a better person and gave me an understanding of my own strength and power.

Some part of me always knew that I was undergoing a healing process, but it was sometimes excruciating and I wasn't always inclined to listen to that inner voice telling me that it would be okay. If I'd known more about actual spirituality and other such things, it would have been a lot less painful and a lot less traumatic, but that's another issue... ;)

Benares
4th August 2007, 06:02 PM
Thankfully I was forced to rebuild my ego some years ago, or else I feel that I could have very easily ended up in the same boat as you.

Thankfully, although there is no local sources of information, some spiritual practitioners have put me on the right path to good sources of information, mainly through word of mouth. It makes me feel incredible to know that these people have gone out of their way to ask for the help of their friends and fellow workers to help me out in my current situation.

I suggest anyone experiencing spontaneous Kundalini awakening to seek out local sources of knowledge immediately. Remember, though.. the Western term "Yoga" does NOT mean the same thing that it means in Eastern culture. The West has dumbed this down into basically dealing with Asanas and the physical body and most have no understanding of energy work. I would go for a local "specialized" Yoga studio instead of the mainstream.

Good peace.

Aunt Clair
7th August 2007, 04:22 PM
My awakening was spontaneous in the fact that I was niether meditating nor doing energy work.Before I was awakened (note I say that I was "awakened"), I had very little knowledge on the subject. I understood that it was the goal of many forms of Yoga, and that trying to activate it yourself can lead to endless problems. Formost I knew that you were not supposed to try it without someone knowledgeable in field.

For about 2 weeks before it happened, I had a knot on my left foot that I thought was a stone bruise. However, epson salt soaking didn't get rid of it.. I learned to walk on the side of my foot. This "bruise" was in the arch of my foot, right below the ball. This information becomes important later, at least in my experience.
The left foot will be heavy and awkward during the completion of the Great Work and passing to the Purple Dragon Stage I and again in Stage II . For example ,in my circle our energy body looked all gold except one lead boot Temporarily we were constrained and grounded . We could not project from the body during that stage until we had two golden boots of the phoenix .

In recent meditation I had found that I had a block in my solar plexus that I had not noticed before. Both the chakras above and below my solar plexus (including said chakra) were active. I did a bit of work on my solar plexus, moving energy back and forth through it. Visualization of energy movement has always worked pretty well for me. This was the also the day that she awakened.
The heart develops 4 chambers before and 4 behind when the Great Work is done . At other stages the heart will continue to grow also manifesting energy structures which are noticably felt . I would be glad to read your energy body online . I read for free .
Also here are links :
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... sc&start=0 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=324&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)

I moved this energy to the crown with what sounded like thunderous applause.Auditory sensory events are common when the kundalini reaches the head . Robert Bruce has written about the great aumm for example and the buzzing in the bees chamber which is the golden bowl of the mind .

...the energy turned red in my field of vision. The red aura of myself and the ball tell me that this was the energy of my root. The Shakti herself.Red cobras are unusual in fire kundalini however there are immature rainbow nadis and those are all 4 elements . There is a red lion and a red dragon but I do not recall any red cobras except a set of large mature royal red cobras in Earth Kundalini . I and my peers have been having red cobras recently also . These began on the arms fat and thick but dormant , waiting for many months to mature .

I began to walk quickly back to the house when my right foot started to ache like it had been smashed with a hammer.This makes sense too.The left foot is always followed by the right foot . To prevent pain in subsequent kundalini events always purge and deep cleanse breathe before the event is full on . Robert Bruce has made good recommendations for the feet in his free NEW tutorials here at AD and he suggests fastiing and emptying before the event also. I agree . The heels are excellent purges and need to be cleared .

Random pains in those channels keep happening. Leaving energy stored too long in any one chakra has produced severe pains in that area.An event typically last a few hours to a week in duration. I prefer to extend them . The best way to prevent pain is to eat lightly water fasting is good or a liquid diet and deep cleanse breathe to purge each morning and several times during the days that events occur . I suggest RB'sNEW full body circuit .

However, I'm still having trouble collecting my thoughts especially if I'm having to move energy around in the process. I work in retail, and meditating on collecting the energy in my throat then releasing it on customers seems to be an effective (both energetically and capitalistically) outlet.I suggest sitting in meditation each morning when you rise and each evening at 730 pm also before retiring taking special care to meditate long and often during the days of an event . This is a good time for visions , projections ,and journals .

Feedback is appreciated.Congrats you seem overall too have had a very positive experience with good integration and understanding of what it occurring . You appear greatly clairsentient .

<Opinion>From what I have surmounted, when Kundalini is awakened, it is moved through one of the three main Nadis. Some say it moves about their body, others straight up the spine. I think this directly correlates to blockages at the navel and solar plexus. I also think that your root chakra is directly connected to your foot chakras, and when the serpent has fully raised herself, starts at the feet and continues to the skull. Possibly the root is just where this energy is condensed from both and/or one foot..</Opinion>

There are two primary kandas of the human energy body .These are called the Throne of God and the crown of the Goddess at the perineum and the scalp respectively . Fire Kundalini only rises or falls from these two however the flow of the energy body causes a a peristalis of sorts so that the energy rises up the legs from earth to feet to the throne after the throne has begun the call .

Three major flames of the 14 prncipal ones travel the length of the spine in the ascension channel .

The nadis are innumerable .These reside like rainbow coloured fat wriggling finger sized worms in either throne rising up or crown reaching down to meet each other at the heart . When their path is completed after many flames , then the heart kanda will become fully activated and kundalini will start there too . .I agree with you that the feet are involved
but they are secondary to the kandas .

One last note: The last two days have filled every waking moment with concentration either on reading as much information as I can or moving energy throughout my body.
Thank you for your stimulating discussion . You have done well to perceive the changes within your energy body during your kundalini event .

soulpower0824
10th August 2007, 07:52 PM
this just recently happened to me. I was meditating for about an hour, in a deep trance. When i awoke i noticed a tingly vertigo in the the base of my spine. Kinda like my spines melting. I was laying in the dark and noticed i could see things moving around, figures and blue and white orbs. I put my hand out and noticed it felt like i was moving it through a pool of energy. Some spots felt warm and others cold. I already knew about kundalini at this time, and was meditating for this purpose so i just closed my eyes and looked into the blackness of my mind. I suddenly lost all awareness of my body and images were flashing in my eyes. The kundalini comes on and off. Ill be doing something and ill get the feeling in my spine, and ill start to feel intoxicated like i was smoking reefer. My sound gets a bit distorted. I think im only at the beginning

soulpower0824
10th August 2007, 08:03 PM
for the sex thing i deffinetly feel a difference. I look at women and cherish them i think now that they all should be respected. Who cares about the body? Its the personality a chick is who she is and guys should respect that. You look at porno and think thats what these beautiful girls are doing with there life? [Unneccessary descriptions deleted-Admin]
And dont think im lame i used to be a complete hornball. Any guys feel this way?

Moderation notice: If it's not necessary to the conversation it's gratuitous.

Osiris
23rd August 2007, 02:33 AM
Well I believe I had a partial raising about 3 or 4 years ago. I had been raising energy as I was driving home from work, about an hour long drive and was quite buzzing. I had read AD but didnt think anything Kundilini like would ever happen to me, I had only been doing it a year or so. Anyway I got home but no one was there so I kept setting there....the seats of my mini van very comfy...the energies momentum drawing me in I kept rasing it up my legs to my Base which I could only discribe as very very ansi or restless. Undeterred I continued harder and harder until I felt an energy spike the likes of which I'd NEVER felt before up my spine.
"WOOO...What was that" I said to myself. But before I could respond. Bam I was hit with a second.
Thats when it happened 4 heavy rolling waves proceeded up my mid section stopping at my heart one after the other in 2 cycles. 1 2 3 4.... a pause while i thought "What was that" the a second wave 1 2 3 4. I cant begin to discribe the feeling it was aweful, heavy and thick exactly like you read it discribed. Like something inside me came alive and was working itself out of me by force. I was dazzed felt like vomiting, head swimming I sat there despreatly holding my mind clear to keep it from repeating.
Moments later my heart chakra was so tight it felt like a arrow was sticking out of my chest and remained so for half hour or so. I was grinning from ear to ear in complete bliss...tears running dowm my face...
high as a kite. The whole world was 1000 times more beautiful than I ever thought imaginable. My whole body was alive with super sharp tingles the energy was poring off me. Ive projected consciously a couple times did other AP associated stuff with negs, spooks ect sense then but NOTHING I mean nothing has ever compared to that experiance.
I paid for it for 4 months.....atleast. Powerful involuntary midsection jerks plagued me for 2 months or so, energy spikes, hot cold waves, kind of consciious blackouts where I would sit or stand and just kinda fade away, not remembering what I was doing or why. I could feel spirits aroiund feel the energy when they passed though me. The symptoms are to much to list. I couldnt stand energy work for about a year afterwards. Did it change me? Oh yeah. With out doubt dont work on it unless your ready I dont think I could have handled a full raise.
As far as sex drive mine went wild It was unquenchable for a month or so till my base finally settled down. Too many wild experianecs associated with it dreams.. APs, ect..

ericbrocks
29th September 2007, 06:52 PM
had a whole bunch of things happen over the past year. It started off as a feeling of bliss, and euphoria, which lasted several weeks.

After that there was a rapid descent into some sort of simultaneous physical combustion and mental/emotional anguish. I've never felt like that before and do not care to repeat it.

All i can say really is that it was like all the cells, thoughts, emotions and intentions self-immolated as one dysfuctional entity. Illusions of space, time, morality, purpose, life and death, were replaced by utter bereavement and physical upheaval, with no effective known gap-stop.

Ultimately, all that was to be done seemingly was to accept it, trust that things would turn out for the better and move through... which after months did happen. There were physical manifestations, mostly pain and heat. No out of body, though some experiences of a hallucinatory nature and fascinatingly enough there were a few striking episodes of being able to "read" others, thought and so forth. Synchronistic events too. Sort of like using all of the senses at once with the sum greater than it's parts...

I suppose the particulars are unimportant, a part of me wishes i had more knowledge as to what was going on, might have saved some time in the boiler, just started reading about this "fire serpent" effect.

The other part says whatever, i feel good now, just some headaches, and i do actually feel more at peace, comfortable. In general it's a happier and more sensitive state. Couldn't say it feels like any sort of bliss or "transcendance" or anything... same time, things don't seem to cause the stress reactions that they used to. I am quite curious about it all ... to see what can be learned from these experiences.

star
29th September 2007, 07:08 PM
I had a very painful experience, after some very fast progress I was in pain for a few days. My body shook. And I wanted to cry. :)

Wasn't Kundalini though. I guess I can experience strong pain from development all the same without the stuff.

macroconscious
30th September 2007, 09:57 AM
Does flowing out the crown and merging with sacred geometry+unity consciousness have to do with raising Kundalini?

Also I have expanded far into space beyond my body, and I have experienced consciousness expansion - feeling as though I'm 4 feet beyond my physical body, felt as though astral merged with physical and I was experiencing both realities simultaneously.

I now have feelings of my awareness expanding into space, awareness of multidimensional self..

I have also froze two times, all of my muscles locked up and energy was pouring up and through my body. It was so intense I could not move and this happened for a good minute.

I have also turned into a rotating DNA strand and as I rotated I experienced realizations I can't now comprehend. Although I feel that experience has to do with the realizations I now experience through meditation.

Often times I feel energy rising up my spine and being released through my head. Sometimes my brain will get all tingly and the top of my head will start weird tingly itching sensations. This happens all over my body especially at night, it feels like worms itching their way up my skin. Different than the common itch...

I also experience intense times of energy, bliss, joy, etc. vibrating away..

I have also "electrocuted" my baby kitten when on LSD and working with my quartz. Was holding the crystal in one hand, went to go pick up cat and all of his muscles locked up (like my freezing exp.) as though he were being electrocuted. I put him down and tried it again with success. He is fine.

My brother and I have also experienced collectively my obe - we were walking down the road and I suddenly felt as though I was floating forward. I looked behind me and I saw my body walking then shatter into thousands of pieces, breaking away into particles and getting sucked into the space behind. I looked to my brother and he told me he saw the exact same thing. He wouldn't lie about something like that. After that we gazed through our third eyes and poured out into a world of sacred geometry, creativity, intelligence, beauty, energy, etc.

How do I know this is kundalini? Is kundalini the presence that is coming through me?

star
30th September 2007, 01:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

From what I hear its dormant in the base chakra. And yes you can find it there. Did you experience energy rising from that area...Snake like perhaps.. and did it move upward throughout your chakras?

Higher energy can do all of what you mentioned, just to give you another take. Also, doing energy work on drugs lowers your credibility to nearly zip.

You, also fail at the internets.

_ Game over man, Game over. _
:D - James

EDIT: From what I hear Kundalini can cause people to go pyscho - I am serious when I say I hope you didn't break something and cause it to start prematurly.

Chris_com28
30th September 2007, 08:09 PM
Well feeling like your consciousness body is expanding out your body is one of the symptoms of kundalini. Plus what you described about energy going up the spine and flowing inot your head. Though I'm still relatively new to kundalini.

OlderWiser, I'm interested in your experience. Have you already explained it in another topic? If not could you please explain exactly what happened, to us? I'm especially interested in people who've had no pior knowledge of kundalini having an experience. Not only because it validates it to some extent but also it's interesting how people try to understand what's happened, as they know of nothing that could produce such an experience.

CFTraveler
30th September 2007, 08:19 PM
Well feeling like your consciousness body is expanding out your body is one of the symptoms of kundalini Actually, the feeling of energy body expansion is a symptom of OBE, and can be used as an exit technique- I had never heard it described as a symptom of Kundalini.

Chris_com28
30th September 2007, 08:34 PM
Well I'm sure I read it somewhere. Though you probably know more than me so I wont bother arguing about that. Anyway, aren't kundalini awakenings sometimes followed by OBEs?

macroconscious
30th September 2007, 10:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

From what I hear its dormant in the base chakra. And yes you can find it there. Did you experience energy rising from that area...Snake like perhaps.. and did it move upward throughout your chakras?

Higher energy can do all of what you mentioned, just to give you another take. Also, doing energy work on drugs lowers your credibility to nearly zip.

You, also fail at the internets.

_ Game over man, Game over. _
:D - James

EDIT: From what I hear Kundalini can cause people to go pyscho - I am serious when I say I hope you didn't break something and cause it to start prematurly.

I am not having any negative symptoms of premature kundalini awakening, and it has been about roughly a year and a half since those experiences. I have read that there are many ways to activate kundalini, and many different feelings you can receive - not just the snake moving up the spine.

http://www.elcollie.com/st/st.html

PS

I fail at the internets... Game over... am I not wanted here? :o

macroconscious
30th September 2007, 10:18 PM
Well feeling like your consciousness body is expanding out your body is one of the symptoms of kundalini.

Often I feel energy moving up my spine and releasing through my head. My head gets tingly and the energy feels like it's being released. I also feel it moving out my heart at times. Although these feelings are not as intense as those other full-on awakenings I have read of.

What is the difference between prana and kundalini? What is the difference between qi (or chi) and kundalini?

First let us try to relate to concepts from the same tradition - prana and kundalini. Prana has been translated as the ``vital breath'' and ``bio-energetic motility''; it is associated with maintaining the functioning of the mind and body. Kundalini, in its form as prana-kundalini, is identical to prana ; however, Kundalini also has a manifestations as consciousness and a as a unifying cosmic energy. One could ascribe these same aspects to prana as well so past a certain point these become distinctions without differences.

From the subjective standpoint of an individual actually experiencing the awakening of kundalini I have found three completely different opinions:
The first opinion is that a pranic awakening is only a prelude to a full kundalini awakening. Tibetan yogins that I have encountered consider the activation of prana (Tibetan: rlung) as merely a prerequisite for the activation of kundalini (Tibetan: gTummo). What's attractive about this viewpoint is that it explains the difference between the experience of simply having pleasant sensations in the spine and the much more powerful experience of having a ``freight-train''-like full kundalini experience.
The second opinion, espoused by Swami Shivom Tirth for example, is that prana and kundalini are absolutely equivalent and that it is not meaningful in any way to describe a difference between kundalini rising and prana rising. When posed with question as to how to distinguish between pleasant sensations that show some pranic-activity in the spine and the much more powerful experience Swami Shivom Tirth said that the difference is not in the nature of the activity but in the consciousness that observes it. If the consciousness that experiences the pranic activity is seated within the spine (or more correctly, the central channel, known as the sushumna), then the experience is felt much more powerfully.
The third opinion, espoused by the modern hatha yogin, Desikaran, is that pranic awakening is the true experience to be aimed for and kundalini is actually an obstruction. Desikaran sees the kundalini as a block in the central channel and thus the kundalini must be ``killed'' to make way for the prana. This is the most unusual view of the three.

The Chinese concept of qi (or chi) can be safely identified with the Indian concept of prana.

If all this seems confusing - don't worry, you're in good company. My conclusion is that these are all different terminologies for dealing with a common set of experiences. Any one of these viewpoints is adequate for describing the full range of experiences. What is probably more relevant is to distinguish two different experiences which are often confused. In one an individual experiences some pleasant energizing electric energy running along the spine. This experience itself brings about a wide range of experiences and results in vitality and sensitivity. Another very distinct experience is the experience of kundalini entering the sushumna and rising up the spine. As soon as kundalini enters the sushumna this experience will completely overwhelm ordinary waking consciousness. From the moment that kundalini enters the sushumna there will no longer be a distrinction between the subjective consciousness which experiences and the object of experience. This experience much more profoundly transfigures consciousness.

I'm sure it is prana I feel, but I'm just not sure if my past experiences are related to kundalini awakening.

CFTraveler
30th September 2007, 11:34 PM
Well I'm sure I read it somewhere. Though you probably know more than me so I wont bother arguing about that. Anyway, aren't kundalini awakenings sometimes followed by OBEs? I'm not trying to argue, it's that the 'energy raising' felt with a Kundalini event is not necessarily the same as an 'energy body' expansion as it happens in an OBE. However, yes, a K awakening can cause OBE and other effects, so it's not out of the question.

CFTraveler
30th September 2007, 11:36 PM
Macro, could you post a link or an author to your quote? (Yes, I'm officially allowing you to post a link to that even though you don't have 20 posts).
Thanks.

macroconscious
30th September 2007, 11:49 PM
http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Kundalini_FAQ/id/34756

star
1st October 2007, 12:29 AM
Just kidding bfr..

CFTraveler
1st October 2007, 01:38 AM
http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Kundalini_FAQ/id/34756 Thank you. I found it very interesting.

korrig
6th October 2007, 01:01 AM
hi,

I'm not sure what kundalini is and if I experienced it.

When I was young, pre-teen I recall that often I felt on my mind (don't remember other parts of the body) was 'illuminating'. Betterly described as a fire of light of gold and white color with a deep sense of happyness and 'self-realization' if a child can experience such a thing, I don't know for sure but I repeated the experience freely for a long time.

suddedly, it disappeared unfortunatley.

4 or 5 years ago, at the moment I'm 31 I experienced a very powerful and never felt situation that seems to fit into what you define 'kundalini'.

Here's the story:

I was on holiday and broke up with my trip parner, it was middle morning and I decided to go to a bar to have a drink, I was in a strange state of mind, kind of 'isolation mindset'. Due to this state of mind I spent a long period inside the bar, from middle-morning to evening only ordering drinks and watching people come to the place. I was in a foreign country, so the language was incomprehensible to me, but I kept watching people, imagining their lives and following their movements.

ok, near the end of the evening I felt an energy (which I experienced many times) on the spine, I was isolated mentally, watching the flow of clients entering and exiting the bar and so I concentrated on the sensation.
There was a reaction, I don't remember if it was quick or slow, but in the end I felt my body vibrating inside and outside, I was in a kind of extacy, I was completley possessed by this really powerful and surprising sensation, I coudn't also breath correctly, it was a totalizing experience, all the parts of my body were in this 'resonation'

people around me worried about my physical vibration, I remember I say to them to not worry cause I knew that it couldn't be a peril for me
then I tried to recompose myself and slowly I succeded and I was back in a quasi-normal state

so I left the bar, and followed my istinct to go to another to eat something, like a boomerang the 'resonation' returned, but this time I had fear of it and shouted for help, an ambulance came and I was taken to an hospital for blood exams and stuff

They said it was better to rest in the hospital for a night. But I could't take a rest, I was in deep fear, shaked but not tired.
The third (and last) 'resonation' came, the fear arose so deeply that I kept shouting for at minimum 30 minutes for the pain I had in my head, it was like a group of knights used their swords, and I felt like I was imploding inside my mind. the pain I perceived was *really* physical inside my head, it was a really tremendous and scary experience. Fortunatley breathing deeply after a lot of heavy pain and relaxation solved the situation, and I was "ready" to go to my nation immediatly. (In a totally confused state of mind)

So, this last experiences (which I don't know if thery are kundalini energy) were the best and the worst of my life (kinda ironic)

Basically I'm wondering if someone else recognizes himself in this facts or if I'm on a wrong track!

ericbrocks
6th October 2007, 04:20 PM
sounds similar to what could be described as a "detachment" experience... one enters the depth of their "aloneness".

Though it seems paradoxical, conscious unity can be simutaneously revealed... it's enough to produce quite a headache :D

Maristha
25th October 2007, 02:34 PM
I had a spontaneous awakening in 2005, although I didn`t recognise it as such. At night I would develop very tight muscles in my base followed by flashes of white light, followed by a "showing". And I was developing strange pains and health problems. Like having period problems, then gastric problems, followed by severe chest pains, all lasting for months. I could see my GP thought I was a Munchhauser! In 2006 I was all wound up, the continual anxiety and worry, not knowing what was happening to me, the symptoms were too much and I paid a visit to a mental clinic.
I had dreams of snakes, anacondas with several small snakes wanting to escape out of rooms. That was a good indication of what was going on.
After the clinic I realised that I will have to get a grip on the situation. So I started to do a lot of energy work by myself.
The energy surges happened by itself. It would start between 3-5 pm (long periods of sitting seem to trigger it) and continue for 7-8 hrs. I would feel I was vibrating strongly, followed by a huge surge of energy upwards, slamming into my heart. Like high pressure water rushing up a garden hose. The pressure was immense, I felt I couldn`t breathe and that the energy was stuck there. So I try to distance myself from the happening, like standing apart and let the energy flow. I would see scenes of me dying in different scenarious, ugly showings. That still puts me off now, I don`t know if what I see are distorted images? Could be some neg attachments? Some weeks ago I drew symbols on moles on my skin, which seemed to lighten. Since then I haven`t seen anything too dark.....Anyhow, with time the energy started to move into my head. It`s like Aunt Clair describes in another post, like the dan tiens have to fill up before the energy can boil over to the next tan tien. Now the energy moves upwards to my head and sometimes out, feels like fingers growing out my head. But then it subsides again.I can feel new energy centres in my hands and feet. I have one troublesome spot still, a consistent pain in my upper chest (imagine where a mantle/cape would start). When I have K rising, or do energy work, that area hurts. But no amount of healing or swirling the energy about seems to release it. I have started to use the raising dragon method of Aunt Clair, with good effect.

ButterflyWoman
26th October 2007, 12:26 AM
OlderWiser, I'm interested in your experience. Have you already explained it in another topic? If not could you please explain exactly what happened, to us? I'm especially interested in people who've had no pior knowledge of kundalini having an experience. Not only because it validates it to some extent but also it's interesting how people try to understand what's happened, as they know of nothing that could produce such an experience.

Other than what I've already written in this thread (which is the most I seem to have written on the topic; I had to do a search to see), what do you want to know?

Chris_com28
28th October 2007, 10:16 PM
Well basically what you experienced. I read that experiences are different for different people. Did you have the usually feeling of energy going up the spine? What it felt like (it feel different to different people) and how you tried to cope with it.
I'm also interested in the psychological disturbances that caused you to go on medication and so forth. If you don't mind of course.

sleeper
6th December 2007, 12:31 AM
I was lucky enough to raise Kundalini when i was a child, before my ego was strong. My aunt had a book, that i read, and step by step, raised Kundalini.

I have always been a strong visualizer, and I visualized my chakras as discs, i visualized planting my feet in the ground like roots, visualized light entering the top of my head, all the stuff that the book recommended. I felt some energy enter my body; I spent most of my time trying to clear "blockages." where the energy wouldn't flow through.

When i finally was getting the snake all of the way up, it was still a faint feeling. I experienced the snake, but really had no idea...hmm...it was nothing like what i feel now. you can compare it to parking a car in your driveway versus slamming into an oak tree at 100mph. The first time I felt Kundalini, it was kind of a "hum"...no tingling, no heat, just a hum...hardly a spiritual experience at all. That has since turned into a fierce surge of power that rips through my body with heat, vibration, tingling that is almost like a shock, in some places there is spinning, churning, and heat, and if i activate my chakras without trancing first, the energy surge makes my heart race, my breathing quicken, my body thrash...anyway, it was different then.

I had strong emotional responses...sometimes I felt angry, sometimes i cried, sometimes i felt crazy. I was young and resilient, plus, i really had no idea what was going on. so, i had mostly a positive experience, because i let go of emotional distress at a early age.

I'd like to say two things about it. First, doing spiritual work has always made me face then release my emotional burdens. Secondly, releasing my emotional burdens has improved my spiritual work.

um, that's probably enough to say.

Aunt Clair
28th December 2007, 02:11 PM
...Very recently I had the strangest of all the risings I've felt. I had what felt and seemed like a kundalini rising, but it started in my Hands! Strange! It was even more intense than the spinal-kundalini risings...perhaps because my arms aren't as well developed as my spine. It had the same symptoms, with paralysis, an intense buzzing and heat, and powerful pressure rising up the arm toward my crown.

Aunt Clair, have you ever heard of such? I am absolutely certain the rising from my hand was Kundalini, as it was intensely powerful...

Good thread CFTraveler, thanks for posting it!
Yes I have . I feel that Kundalini runs through the major kandas which occur at the crown and perineum and later at the heart but each flame causes secondary events that occur over several days to a week and these include flames passing through the extremities sometimes with minor pain and burning as blockages are alleviated .

tarantella
29th December 2007, 06:59 AM
For those of you that have experienced Kundalini awakening/raising, I'd like for you to describe your experiences here.
If you have awakened it,
a) How do you know? Post symptoms, both emotional and physical.
b) If you have raised it (deliberately or accidentally)
Please describe your experience!

Please do not tell me what it's supposed to feel like, or what's supposed to happen. I'd like to know how it felt, and the things you've experienced. Personal details are not necessary, but I'd like to know what brought you to the Kundalini conclusion.
Thanks.

a)Luckily,I read about it in Gopi krishnas book (the evolutionary energy in man. Boulder: Shambhala. 1971) before it happened, which at least laid open the possibility of some sort of psychosomatic change and luckily the experience I had was of shorter duration and kinder.

The energy and initial firing up was hot but became cool after 5 days on reaching the middle back area and remained cool thereafter.Gradual delineation of energy channels up through which the energy flowed I did experience as well as a later a stong continuous pulsing flow direct from spine to the crown of my head.After a few days during which the energy build increased in my head the energy pushed out beyond the physical confines of my head to between 6 inches and a foot or so.

This feeling gradually faded after a week or so but by then my focus was on the non physical changes taking place in landscape of my mind the initial stage of which was basically an seemingly controlled assault on my minds view and attitude of its world and after which (it lasted about 2 weeks I think) I went into the first of several phases characterised by internal silence though I still experienced the occasional feeling of energy moving in the body.I'll not talk about the other changes but after about 4 months the bonds between myself and this body broke again (luckily I was awake and alert at the time) and I brought myself back properly and returned to normal consciousness and experienced emotions properly again.

b)I cant say I raised it deliberately or accidently. This implies an understanding of cause and effect of events surrounding an individual. I will say that some of the things we might call "a spiritual experience' are extremely damaging to our sense of ourselves as an individual but that there are means by which can make a recovery of sorts. The loss of a sense of self and normal interactions requires the Self to take over for a duration which I would not describe that as a symptom and this is of course speaking with hindsight.

sterlingindigo
4th February 2008, 08:28 PM
In 2000 I had a very strong Kundalini experience that resulted in a full blown real time OBE. I've had several subsequent OBE's but not on that scale. Perhaps it just feels easier now.

Since then, I get the inner tingles from time to time, especially when feeling inspired with good thoughts or good music. These feel like an inner shower that either rise or fall and can occur in various segments of my body or all over. They started several years ago like a shiver that overtakes me but have since evolved into these inner tingles, I'll call them. They are quite manageable and pleasant.

Anyway, I was sitting in church yesterday and having a wonderful feeling of tingling inside. Then a rolling sensation came over the back of my neck. It was an up and down rolling sensation (like someone was using a rolling pin on my neck up and down) and I felt like my head could slip out of itself if I wanted it to. I half wondered if someone in the pew behind me was massaging my neck! I just 'rolled' with it and it soon dissipated, an enjoyable experience.

iadnon
8th March 2008, 11:36 AM
Hi there all:

Well, I'm not pretty sure if this is kundalini-related, but, for the sake of other one's knowledge, I'll put down in words my last experiences.

I'm imbued in a NEW schedule, mixed with Monroe's tapes. I've added to the NEW system the knowledge adquired from taoist yoga (sex energy). The point is that I've had three different phenomena:

1.I can dream awakened. I mean, I can be outdoors, at work or wherever, and without being in a trance state, I shut up my mind's monkey and I start dreaming fully. It's really weird, and it's really interesting. And, of course, it's not day dreaming... for sure.

2.I have flashes from the near future. That's very very exciting.

3.I completely lose my crane's upper mid-sphere's presence. I.e, from my eyes up, there's nothing. My brain has been removed, ha, ha.

Don't know if that is some kundalini effect...

SP3
9th March 2008, 09:22 AM
When I used to meditate, I experienced allot of my base vibrating and being warm with energy emitting from different parts of my body. In my Dreams It would manifest as snakes surrounding me sometimes biting me. In borderline states, I would feel it rise accompanied by vortexes which were painful and uncomfortable like a sowing needle pushed deep inside my throat stomach or forehead. Which I am guessing are my charkas? This powerful sucking or uncomfortable squirming up my spine deterred me from experiencing it to see what happened and would wake myself up.

sterlingindigo
9th March 2008, 04:05 PM
Yes but oh we must approach this with a great deal of sobriety. We are but kids with chemistry sets here. Sucking snakes and needles are not exactly winning results. My guess is you are bleeding energy and chumming the waters. We use other life forms (animal, plant, mineral) to sustain our physical existence, let's not assume we are at the top of the food chain here. We may not be hunted in a physical sense, but I believe that we do provide our energy to sustain other life forms (it's not that far-fetched an idea when you think about it). We can be the slow deer in the back of the pack, or we can learn to be vigilant and resourceful. Econimcally speaking, we must reduce expenditures while increasing income. It's of no use to increase energy only to increase the spending of same. You just become broke at a higher level and become a more palatable beacon for those that make their "livelihood" from us. So, we stop up the bleeding and store energy through the efficiency of right actions, do this first and then raising energy will follow naturally. The rest of the answers will become apparent to you from inside and you will have no need for outside advice. Remember, keep the balance of energy in your favor through right actions. What if the ten commandments were really ten admonitions to stop feeding the snakes? Only those who have not given themselves fully to becomming professionals at this will have anything negative to say about it.

sleeper
11th March 2008, 04:37 PM
The last time i raised kundalini, I experienced something that i've never read about...after kundalini raised, then i had visions, then returned to my body, bathed in light and all that, I had a new experience.

I had these little orbs? i don't know what to call them. it is impossible to describe them without sounding like a crazy person, because when i saw them, i was outside of time and space. the orbs were both infinitely small and infinitely large..they weren't even spheres, they were just points of light-energy-matter-time-awareness.

anyway, i'll call them orbs. they were racing up and down my body like a race track. I wasn't aware of my physical body, of course, but i can describe it like this: they were running from my head to a place past my feet, and from my feet to my head. from an area near my feet up into my arms, out my shoulders and upward ... all up and down, not side to side.

first i was aware of one, then i realized that there were many, many of them. the latticework and light slowly collapsed as these light points dominated my awareness and my thoughts kept turning inward, my energy body folding in on itself over and over.

i forgot about the light point things at this point, as the white light took over and totally dominated my consciousness. the light things were complex but the place of white light was overwhelming...i was there for only a short while, as it overwhelmed my brain, the energy started leaving me and the meditation ended.

starlight
12th April 2008, 11:39 PM
A week before, I projected through a mandala. It turned into a spinning tunnel with some short tiny colors lines. The projection was above the clouds into a thick space, it look and felt like flying in the ocean. When I entered, I hear a creation sound and had to make decisions.
A week later, able to consciously project with a little energy ball in front, I could hear as the energy grew. Then, I saw a fiery snake moving up. Mentally I was relaxed and physically (astral body =) it just took control.
I felt a little thirsty before it happened. For the past week I felt a little headache on and off, I thought is just a little dehydrated from the weather :)

niki123
13th April 2008, 05:18 AM
Yes Sleeper, the same thing happened to me while I raised Kundalini during sleep or it raised itself,lol.I felt it coming up from my root chakra really fast and I said to myself "Oh no,not again" and then I told it to slow down and it did .Of course it never stopped but it did slow down but not much then I was projected outside of my body when I wanted to wake up and I saw myself radiating this light rays and they were a lot of them.I also had 360 degree vision and I thought to myself that I couldn't be awake because in this world there are no lights radiating from me and then I opened my eyes for real and I was awake for a moment before I started dreaming. :D

Beekeeper
6th May 2008, 09:29 AM
On Friday night I noticed major energy sensations from coccyx to about a third of the way up my spine. I understand that these are kundalini manifestations and I've experienced them before but I'm not certain what triggers them to suddenly take off again. There have also be other notable changes in the energy sensations in my body this week. It seems sometimes you just get surges. It's very distinctive.

The night after the energy sensations in the spine I dream of a giant boa constrictor or anaconda. Its girth is like that of a thin human and I'm holding it (someone - I don't know who - is helping me because it"s heavy) and it passes through one window and then another. Okay, I know the freudians out there will have their own interpretations but to me it symbolises the passing of kundalini through two chakras. At some point I become Harry Potter (the Magician) and then I transform myself into the snake. I think I might have to consult an expert in hermetics at this point- Aunt Claire?

The very next morning my former yoga teacher rings while I'm still recording the dream in my journal. He has been promising me a book on yoga sutras, and he wants to ride around on his bike and deliver it. Of course I agree and don't waste anytime reading it.

So is this a synchronicity? Is the universe organising my education? If so,I'm afraid I may need remedial classes, but at least I have a good teacher.

CFTraveler
6th May 2008, 02:15 PM
The universe reorganizing your education sounds right. Better continue your 'spiritual studies' asap. :lol: There's an american expression that sums it up but I won't say it- too rude. But it indicates you should hold on to your posterior 'cause the ride is about to get rough. :D Or blissfully wonderful- who knows.

sleeper
14th July 2008, 09:39 PM
Kundalini is going to rise in my soon again, I think.

i've been flooded with energy since friday, when i had some humbling realizations; basically that I don't have any aspiration and I don't want to attain anything. since then, energy has been pouring into me, and I've had major spikes of energy shooting up my spine, keeping me from sleeping for more than a half hour at a time. My chakras are constanly thrumming, even when i'm trying to work, fully awake. anyway, common kundalini symptoms.

anyway, i'm writing this because i'm torn about how i want to go about it this time; whether i shall just be passive and let kundalini rise how it wants to, when it wants to, even though the kundalini symptoms are very irritating. Or if i should speed up the process a bit through Aunt Claire's and Robert Bruce's methods.

CFTraveler
14th July 2008, 10:06 PM
Sleeper, now that you're here, could you tell the title of the book that you read to raise it as a youngster?

sterlingindigo
14th July 2008, 10:30 PM
Keep us posted. Ask yourself/your guide(s) what would be in your best interests.

sleeper
14th July 2008, 11:57 PM
the book is called life and the chapter was despair, which led me to lie still for hours at a time for days and weeks on end, and cry, and pray, and cry and pray and ask "who am I?" and "what is life?" and "where is God?" and "why am i suffering?" and "what is cruelty?" and "what is love?"

To be honest, the book I was talking about was some generic Kundalini yoga book, that prattled on about why you shouldn't do this or do that; the only real content in it was basic stuff, telling you what the chakras do, etc. I'll try to find it and find the title.

As a kid, my consciousness was "little," you know? so the experiences were all abstract. Looking back, i'm pretty sure I had several partial kundalini rising experiences, long before I had that book, only that I didn't really retain them. For instance, i remember being bathed in divine light a number of times, some things coiling upward inside me but didn't seem like a serpent, etc. But they always followed severe despair, prayer, and surrender, followed by grace.

i came into this life with a severe sense of despair, which i'm still dealing with emotionally, and it causes me sometime to lie down and wallow in misery for a while, which, fortunately, has given me my most profound, beautiful, and desirable spiritual experiences.

I can't write any more atm.

sterlingindigo
15th July 2008, 12:39 AM
one of the natural side effects...Castaneda gives some helpful avice to ameliorate the after effects of a brush with infinity as he so eloquently puts it. The biggest weapon against despair is impeccability. Eliminating hypocrisy. Another is to resign oneself to the notion that, "I know what I am. I am alone in a hostile universe and I have learned to say, So be it!". Another still is to laugh at oneself and not to take yourself too seriously. Another still is to have a "shield". A device (perhaps a guitar, or similar hobby) that dulls the edge from those "brushes with infinity". One more is to learn that "the art of the warrior is to balance the terror of being a man with the wonder (awe?) of being a man. There were many warriors of old who indulged in their despair; the sisters of sorrow, the weeping prophet, the ornery old testament Jews. I remember feeling as if I was going to die! LOL. Maybe that was my ego's deaththrows. That's why I resonate with the rascalish impropriatry of Castaneda's mentors. Raucus laughter at life and oneself not only opens up the solar plexus, it keeps the pride in check.

sleeper
15th July 2008, 02:05 AM
well, to be honest, I welcome despair, since it has revealed many things to me, and it rarely lasts long.

Something rose in my meditation, but not a serpent. i did some full body energy work and got into a fairly deep trance, and had some cool experiences. I was feeling kind of ill, because of so much energy in my solar plexus, and I had other odd sensations all over from me being so full of energy. So as I settled into my trance, my whole body energy sensations got very intense, inspiring a serious of mystical visions. but as I watched them, I realized that they were separate from myself, and that what they were about to do would not be my doing. surrendering more completely to the experience, I had some very visceral energy surges, followed by serenity, then as the energy intensified again, something rose slowly and gently from my perineum to my solar plexus, gathered the energy there, bringing it straight up, not coiling, to all of my higher chakras. it seemed to explode at each chakra, giving me flashes of visions of what it was doing, and hitting me with such impact that my whole body would shake in response.

In my heart chakra, for instance, i saw a 'flash" of light from my actual heart, and bursting outwards through what must be the energetic counterpart to my aorta, pulmonarys, etc.

the thing rose, affecting each chakra, then fizzling out at the crown.

that thing is similar to what I've experienced in my other kundalini experiences, only much much slower. other times, i've felt a preparation energy ball blow through my torso very fast, only a split second before kundalini would rise, following the energy ball.

another key point I have to deal with is my resentment towards other people. I had a chat with another "being" during all this, and kind of pacified the being by agreeing that "everyone is an aspect of God," things like that, but deep down, I harbor great resentment towards others and i need to come to terms with that soon.

sleeper
16th July 2008, 05:58 PM
I want to add for clarity that the thing that rose in me, approximately the size and shape of my fist, took about 5 minutes to get from below my root to my solar plexus, and another 5 minutes to get from my solar plexus to my crown.

sterlingindigo
16th July 2008, 06:44 PM
I had attempted to respond earlier but got timed out so I'll try to recap.

Personally I dont welcome despair, but I think I know what you meant. Welcoming as in favoring the recognition of one of the precursors or even post symptoms of this type of work. I am hesistant to call despair 'the' path, or even 'a' path. But it is something that many have been noted to experience in their work: The old testament prophets, the sisters of sorrow, the weeping prophet, etc.. However, there seems to be just as many happy-go-lucky adepts so we cannot take too much pride or joy in our sufferings.

Please explain the word 'pacify' as you used regarding the 'being'. My impression is that there is no fooling on the outside; That convincing arguments or even lies are not possible.

Regarding resentment, I would suggest taking advantage of the advice presented to you.

I don't remember feeling the spinal sensations, perhaps I've forgotten as it's been 8 years. I do recall feeling a definite connection between my crown and brow chakra however (interestingly reverse of what I would expect, going frist from crown and then forward to brow). Heavy, Heavy vibes and ears ringing/roaring.

sleeper
16th July 2008, 07:20 PM
When i said pacify, i meant that I agreed with the spirit guide, knowing that the guide was right, and promised to myself and the guide, that i would spend time to fix this problem, so that the experience wouldn't stall on this one problem. But both the guide and myself knew that deep down inside, what I see when i look at other people is not God. when I see people, I see things that give me no hope for the future of that individual, for humanity, or for larger cycles of consciousness. And that is the apparent source of my despair, and resentment.

sterlingindigo
16th July 2008, 08:01 PM
Very good then.

Now explain for me how one could ever despair living in Nothern California (don't answer that). I have a good excuse because I'm from Michigan, but you! :lol:

Korpo
17th July 2008, 08:23 AM
"I know what I am. I am alone in a hostile universe and I have learned to say, So be it!"

How can this be helpful? I would not even consider it to be true - 3 false statements in there from my POV. Or is it a trick? An anti-affirmation? A joke? :?

when i look at other people is not God. when I see people, I see things that give me no hope for the future of that individual, for humanity, or for larger cycles of consciousness. And that is the apparent source of my despair, and resentment.

Maybe you have lost the sense for small wonders? Every day I see something wonderful, and it is often simple, and if I would not have been aware in that moment, I would have missed it.

You would not feel despair in any spiritual experience if there wasn't already despair in you. Facing the despair makes it go, which allows the underlying spiritual wholeness to shine through and "nourish" you. Facing the despair makes it go, "wallowing in despair" is a method of resolving and dissolving the original attachments that lead to the despair.

IMO all you resent about other people is what you resent in your self. Facing the resentment would do something similar to facing despair, and would allow the connection with everyone and everything to grow. Self-love opens up for the unconditional love of others, possibly the biggest transformative power. Self-love allows this as it satisfies the neediness, allowing the love for others to be no longer dominated by give/take relationships. Start with yourself. The resentment is not a message about the state of mankind, but the state of your own self.

Sometimes during meditation I love all and everyone, and that is very peaceful. The more often I let this love be and rest in it, the better it gets. There is hope in this love. Hope for myself, hope for everything.

All suffering is unnecessary, but not pointless. No one is required to suffer. Suffering is only temporary... though it can last quite a while. :?

Oliver

star
17th July 2008, 12:30 PM
Alone in a hostile universe/so be it! Or my favorite from a hawaiian friend of mine "the more worse, the more better " its when you know that your in a bad situation but your coming out of it on top anyway. Like knowing something is going to attack you but in no way feeling threatened. Its a power that comes from the stomach, its confidence. (All my opinion)

sterlingindigo
17th July 2008, 01:47 PM
"I know what I am. I am alone in a hostile universe and I have learned to say, So be it!"How can this be helpful? I would not even consider it to be true - 3 false statements in there from my POV. Or is it a trick? An anti-affirmation? A joke? :?

LOL, don't worry I was just as upset when I first considered it. It's an assault on our upbringing.

The quote I offered is from Carlos Castaneda's "The Art of Dreaming" and I happen to agree. Do we not harvest and eat other life forms (plant, animal, mineral)? It may even be presumptuous to assume we are at the top of the food chain as well. I mean that in an energetic sense mostly but do not all of our bodies become "food for worms" at some point? Even in our own bodies there are anabolic and catabolic functions taking place; universes of cells getting wiped out in one moment while other universes of cells expand or grow.

So be it!

"Hostile" may be a harsh word because I doubt that anyone maliciously rips vegetables from the ground with maniacle laughter, but if you consider "cancer", you will have an easier time understanding. The good bacteria and the bad bacteria are really on equal footing. It's our own "POV" as you call it that labels it as such, (good or bad). Perhaps "predatory" is a better term. But even that has negative connotations. Why do we gasp when a shark takes a baby seal? Why is it less upsetting when the seal takes a fish or a cat takes a mouse or we swat a mosquito?

Don't take from life anymore than you really need to (hording). Acknowledge the grass and the little bugs we step on, the plants we eat. Don't take it personally if you happen to be on the other side of the coin once in a while. Learn how not to be "food" for life forms that feed on humans...

Korpo
17th July 2008, 02:15 PM
sterlingindigo, I don't agree.

Looking at nature with judgement and terms born out of morality seems like completely out of context. "Hostile" is not what I would call the Universe. Also, in a hostile universe where I stand alone my life would not have unfolded as it has. "Harsh" would be appropriate at times, but "hostile"?

Assigning something like "hostile" to the universe is a projection - it is also a way of blaming. It assigns an attitude - is there a universe out there waiting to get you? Not really. It's like taking the direction the wind blows personal. Or calling the hunger of an animal "evil".

From a different perspective, given the power of the mind, holding a premise such as yours as a belief can make it your reality. Declaring a sentence like this to be your personal truth can bring forth things that only prove to you how right you are in believing that - a vicious circle: Negative belief attracting negative experience, reinforcing negative belief. From my personal experience pessimism is a self-fulfilling prophecy. So are most negative beliefs. But not only those... :)

It may be unbelievable to you, but I found the Universe I live in to contain enormous love and ceaseless wonder, and it is nobody's failing but my own that I don't see it more often. And I started out from premises not unlike yours. :)

Oliver

sterlingindigo
17th July 2008, 03:01 PM
Oh boy, I think you better go back and reread my post(s).

sleeper
17th July 2008, 06:53 PM
When I was +/-10 years old, I had a dream. It was very long and I must have stepped outside of time in order to have it. I had been doing a lot of mental wandering then, and had intuitively learned some of the movements that change you in time, and space, etc. anyway:

In my dream, I kept dying, over and over. and realizing that, i began to explore the world and look for mysteries. As a coincidence, in my dream, I died and was born into a new world, slightly different, and I met people who like me, were curious and naive, confused on how we arrived there.

In order to "speed things up" in my dream, I suicided a few times, but realized that suicide was actually taking me steps backward in development, because each time i started over, I lost something. so I started trying to find out what to gain, and exploring these worlds, I slowly realized that the key was to simply master the challenges of each. Each world presented subtle yet higher challenges, which must be explored, discovered and mastered, so i began to do this very fast, making my goal to get to the end of the worlds.

As I did this, I would take time at each world to ask people if they had discovered some greater mysteries. At lower worlds, many claimed that they had powerful knowledge, and I wasted a lot of time listening to these people. As I progressed, it became more common to meet people who humbly admitted that they knew very little about what we were experiencing.

later, I encountered some who were trying to integrate all of their knowledge of the lower worlds, to transform their world into a "super world," or something like that. I met others who were trying to become immortal, and yet others who were despairing over the enormity of their task.

I pressed on, crossing worlds that were completely uninhabited, learning even greater secrets there. There I learned things such as this:
alone, I was unable to fulfill my desires, unable to satisfy my curiosity, unable to experience the spontaneity and diversity that happens in life. Those worlds were in many ways barren, and not much was happening. So I would explore them, and memorize what happened, then in my meditations, recreate it, over and over, placing people in my meditation experiences. I was thereby able to transcend those places, increasing my vibration, passing ever upwards, learning ever subtler and subtler techniques...

...until I came to a lush world, a garden, with an ancient bearded man, alone in that place, and we were eager to speak to each other. What had we learned? what was ultimate? surely, one of us should know, yet neither knew more than the other. Our discussion was filled with much more silence than anything else, yet we were still joyous that we weren't alone, and we both forgot about our tasks.

He told me that long ago, he was cast out of society and forced to wander the wilderness. there he found, god, or so he thought, and in his prayer, he inadvertently began ascending. His love for God was so great that his focus was unwavering. My path was like his, more or less, except that he was seeking God and finding mysteries, and I had been seeking mysteries and finding God. over time, his lonelyness gave way to despair, and despair gave way to grace, and the old man realized powerfully the beauty of creation and experience.

In each world, he found himself, and found God, in deeper and more profound levels. Each time, he felt nearer and nearer to the ultimate knowledge, ultimate experience. But that never came. he began to ask: "why do I need to traverse these worlds, in order to learn?" In each world, the power of creation had been equally present. in each world, the presence of God, the wonder of creation, etc., all had been there. While they were all very different, and the worlds had been balanced (or unbalanced, i should say) to facilitate incremental development, all elements (with a few exceptions) had been present in all of them, and he realized that he needed time to think about these things. In his time thinking, he decided that he could study anything, anywhere. so he stayed at that world for eons, alone, and satisfied.

What I had found, and told him, was essentially that in traversing the worlds, I had been traversing myself. we were shining 2 sides of the same coin, and in sharing our revelations, we realized something terrible, and yet something even greater.

We realized that the traversing of worlds through time, through life and death was perfect and eternal, in that the farther we traveled, the further the goal was lengthened. it was a depressing and sobering realization. We also realized that the end of time would be the end of us, it would be much like waking up from a dream, except we are the dreamed, not the dreamers.

We were silently meditating on these ideas, when we shared the most beautiful and perfect realization, that we had been given all of the time we wanted and needed, and that we had walked our own paths the whole time. The choices were ours, yet the causes and effects were not, and we were grateful for them. This realization was very brief yet would take very long to explain, so let me just say that the two of us meeting each other was auspicious, and that we would not have made this realization for a very long time, had we not met at this time and place, and in this way. we saw the lesser cycles that are, and our consciousness expanding outwards, saw greater and even greater cycles, until we were one with the dreamer.

this was perhaps my first cosmic consciousness experience, seeing the whole vastness of creation expanding before me, until even greater mysteries were revealed to me and I awoke.

Among those mysteries, there is much that has troubled me since, and I have not understood them in any greater way. I don't know whether my deeply rooted resentment tainted the experience, or if the exprience tainted me, but for me, this resentment and these greater mysteries are synonymous, or indistinguishable. Either way, what I saw in these great cycles of God were potential for infinity, yet in all of that potential was the seemingly inevitable destruction of the universe; everyone and everything, regardless of the variables.

there are many questions we had, that neither of us could answer:
did we create the worlds as we were born into them?
Did they change and grow in response to us?
or did some far more perfect being create them, knowing the perfect pace and progress for development?
Was development an illusion? It seemed so, since the universe was unfolding before us in ever increasing ways, keeping pace ahead of us ever so perfectly.
Is destruction more aptly described as self-destruction? Is it a choice to suicide, to destroy, to go back to sleep? Or is it not a choice?
Is the universe harboring some dark secret that lives deep inside of each of us, so dark that we want to bury it at any cost?

etc.

Korpo
17th July 2008, 09:14 PM
Wonderful and very interesting. So you experienced all of this in a single dream?

Is the universe harboring some dark secret that lives deep inside of each of us, so dark that we want to bury it at any cost?

I don't think so. The secrets we bury are much more of this world, I'd say.

You and the old guy have one thing in common - you seemed to ceaselessly strive for something and not find peace. Ultimate knowledge, ultimate experience, ultimate mystery - it always sounds so very outside of yourself. It is focussed on what is missing - on unwholeness. It also sounds like desire.

Striving is ultimately of the future. It projects the possibility of fulfillment into the future and denies its possibility in the present. The present is undesirable because whatever I strive for is not in my possession yet, has not happened yet.

Oliver

sleeper
17th July 2008, 09:48 PM
it was a single dream, yes.

what then would you propose as a solution korpo?

Korpo
18th July 2008, 07:03 AM
Again: What a most amazing dream! :)

Solution? :oops: Suggestion would be more appropriate. Or an idea... :)

I think nothing is wrong with learning or striving in themselves, in fact they are vital and important IMO. But as you said - you saw the presence of the eternal in every world you travelled.

While the lessons and experiences never seem to cease, they never by themselves led to the feeling of wholeness, did they? I think the experience of wholeness is orthogonal to this learning and growing process, as it is always possible and could happen any time. The advantage of learning and evolving, however, is that it can allow to remove some mental obstacles to recognising the opportunities.

You dealed with more and more evolved and complex things, but do you think the source of all this is the most complex thing of them all? Nothing exists without a background to it. If you took away everything, went from the complex to the simple, from the simple to the most simple dual extreme, and then some, where would you arrive? What would remain if you took everything out?

In fact, that is the guiding principle of many meditation transitions - let go of what you recognise is not you. Let go of everything that can be let gone of and see what remains. So we see that our emotions are not ultimately us, or our thoughts, not even our personalities. Have you ever looked at your own mind or personality from the outside? I did once, and so this cannot be ultimately be me. Who watched all this unfold? That was me, too, undefined by the things I thought define me.

So meditators follow this approach, which is negation but not negative, and less and less remains. Unlike the pursuit of how complex it can get, which is infinite, the steps back to the utmost simple are finite.

What is left last and what can you learn from it? And if it is the last that remains if everything else went, doesn't that mean it existed all the time and can be embraced at any time no matter what we do? Who does really watch the world through your eyes?

You wanted a solution, and I gave you questions. ;) :lol: But beyond a question I just like to say that I believe this way an unshakeable peace can be found you can take anywhere.

Oliver

sleeper
18th July 2008, 03:22 PM
While the lessons and experiences never seem to cease, they never by themselves led to the feeling of wholeness, did they? I think the experience of wholeness is orthogonal to this learning and growing process, as it is always possible and could happen any time.
Each of my experiences that i may have described as wholeness, were only antecedent to the other half of the experience, which was a realization that wholeness was lacking. In other words, in seeing the cycles of causality, They appear lacking, but it is me who is lacking. Once I have developed enough to see that they are whole, my perspective is enlarged, and i see greater cycles, which show more cycles that appear to be not whole

You dealt with more and more evolved and complex things, but do you think the source of all this is the most complex thing of them all? Nothing exists without a background to it.
I think that the source tried to reconcile the complexity, or tried to preserve it, in the wake of destruction. This is fodder for another thread really. The source of all, whom I call god, and I distinguish from Earthly religious and spiritual views of God, has certain qualities that seem to allude to another "all," where all of existance was "destroyed" and "collapsed" and God, who was an individual during this event, sat in some kind of meditation, collecting as much of the "all" as possible as mental material, and as the collapse closed in on this pre-god figure, he/she manifested this collection of mental material as intent, into the void of nothing that ensued, and out of this void was manifested the intent; i.e., god, the universe and everything that we experience. While my perspective is no doubt limited, this is what I believe to be basically true.

If you took away everything, went from the complex to the simple, from the simple to the most simple dual extreme, and then some, where would you arrive? What would remain if you took everything out?
If i remove everything, these would remain:
causality and effects/cosmic law - i.e., the experience.
conscious awareness
As far as identity is concerned, so long as there is someone to experience, and an experience to be had, there is identity. so while i somewhat subscribe to the idea that the false identity must be gotten rid of, the only way (that I see) to end identity would be to get rid of the experience or experiencer.

What is left last and what can you learn from it?
I seem to have reinforced my beliefs, rather than getting rid of them, or changing them.

You wanted a solution, and I gave you questions. ;) :lol: But beyond a question I just like to say that I believe this way an unshakable peace can be found you can take anywhere.

Oliver

word. that line of questioning truly is a powerful pathway to walk.

Korpo
19th July 2008, 08:24 PM
When only the experiencer is left, awareness turns unto itself to see. The experiencer cannot be taken away, and what will be seen I cannot say, but it is worth a try. This lies at the end of Taoist and Buddhist meditation.

BTW, I think there is something before causality. Nothing begets something. That is not causal. That's why the Daoists place the energy body of the Dao over the energy body of the causal. There is something beyond the causal.

Oliver

SP3
19th November 2008, 04:28 AM
From my experience, it isn't very difficult to raise the kundalini, any breathing meditation (or certain prayer) would stir it up, and the more you practice the more it will stir and raise throughout different points.

One theory suggests that spontaneous combustion is a result of accidently triggering the kundalini. While some have gone insane, or uncomfortable amounts of heat, or uncomfortable tickles are produced. The real question is, what would you hope to obtain from it?

Is it to experience it, develop your consciousness, or connect with God?

Personally, I believe that these experiences are very addictive, and you can find yourself spending more time doing it and emerging yourself into that world instead of the waken world.

When I would meditate allot, I awoke a few things, one of which was the kundalini and the chakras, another astral traveling, another was awareness of peoples thoughts and feelings, seeing into the future, and even to some extent mental powers to make people do things unconsciously, but I realized that none of it was leading to spiritual development, I was in search of truth, to make my life purposeful and to help make the world a better place, and although the astral was great for connecting with others living or dead, aliens or thought forms, overcome fears, taught mediations and how to pray, I learned to integrated the universe into my waken world and serve my life purpose.

The greatest truth I learned was God, listening, being honest and praying with sincerity to make myself and the world a better place. Leaving the experiences to come to me, instead of manifesting them, which only serve as experiences.