PDA

View Full Version : Why are Feet such a Feat?

timetaoist
29th August 2005, 04:26 AM
Hello out there,
I have tried the NEW system for about a year now, here and there. I started it to help my Psionic development.
Anyway, I tried to activate my secondary chakra in my right thumb, and it worked instantly! I was so amazed to feel this deep buzzing in my thumb.
I'm getting off topic. I have tried numerous times to activate anything in any of my toes, and nothing seems to work. It is like my feet are numb to any tactile imaging. I have tried the stirring, sponging, and brushing motions on all of my toes, and nothing responds. I have repeated again and again. I don't understand why nothing is happening. Some help please...
~timetaoist

enoch
29th August 2005, 02:12 PM
whoahh..that dude just popped outta nowhere...sacred me man! :lol:

tickle them with a feather duster. really get to know what's going on down there.

Middleway
30th August 2005, 01:15 AM
How did you manage to get an avatar that is greater than 80x80 pixels?

sash
30th August 2005, 03:01 AM
Hi timetaoist,

Have you tried reflexology? Keep practicing on what does work for now. I've found that some areas are more difficult to activate than others, I can also activate energy in hands easier than feet.

How did you manage to get an avatar that is greater than 80x80 pixels?

This can be done with remote linking avatars. There is always a way around software constraints. ;)
I think the maximum size is 100 before it starts to stretch the table, like it has done in this thread.
I got freaked out by that avatar too enoch, lol.

Regards,
Sasha

EOL007
30th August 2005, 01:28 PM
Hi Timetaoist,

A perennial problem!

Robert has recently been experimenting (in particular during his workshops) with Big Balls (don't laugh too loud).

Try imagining (not visualising), big balls of blue energy moving through your feet - say tennis ball sized! Start working from bouncing the balls toe to heal and then across your feet etc. Appreciate this is rather Chi orientated in nature, but it appears to have worked well!

Similarly replace the pre-existing tactile imaging instruments with balls, and see how you get along.

Let us know the results!

Best,

Stephen

Hegemony
30th August 2005, 04:38 PM
I noticed that if I imagine the balls arre spinning like tops, at the speed of a helicopter's propeller, this tends to increase the sensation. Try it out!

Quantitativefool
30th August 2005, 09:44 PM
You might also want to try this a few times in a different position/enviorement. Perhaps, put you're feet in water (warm/cold) and try it there also perhaps lieing down and putting you're feet up against a wall or something (nothing like...painful or lots of stretching but just enough to change the sensation) doing this may increase the sensitivity of those areas and after you have success a few times you won't need to do it anymore. Good luck.

Best wishes,
-Stu

migs
13th September 2005, 02:06 AM
Sorry, can't resist. Seems I've experience the blue ball phenomenon a long time ago.
Seriously, I've practiced internal martial arts (on and off) for many years, and the NEW system is extremely more efficient and productive....results (at least for me) were immediate and powerful. While it is important to keep in good physical shape through exercise, energy body exercise is far more important in my opinion, as the physical body relies entirely on the energy body for health. Regardless of those who believe acupuncture works on the nerves/endocrine system strictly by physical means, it's obvious that it works directly on the energy body. The Dr. I see for acupuncture is from China and attended school there. The results of her work on my wife and friends is nothing short of amazing. Where conventional allopathic medicine did nothing for my wife's back injury (she was in such pain that she would awake all night and her arms would be numb), after three sessions with the acupuncturist she was able to sleep soundly throughout the night and the numbness vanished. She is not given to the "placebo effect", so needless to say I was impressed. Robert's system is revolutionary, and regardless of whether or not it assists in achieving OBE's, the benefits obtained from it are many. As with anything worthwhile, you will benefit more by simply staying with it and "exercising" as often as possible. Coming from a background of internal martial arts and qigong I can tell you that the NEW system is extraordinarily easy, AND far more effective. Regardless of why you use it, it can't hurt and it WILL help!