PDA

View Full Version : Reading auras in pictures

Drellix
22nd January 2007, 01:07 AM
I saw a post when I first signed up for these fourms about someone doing aura readings. People would post up their pictures then the person doing it would tell them what thier energy is like, and give them suggestions. How does that work if you do not know the person? Does it just take someone with powerful physic ability and intiution? Sometimes I think I see energy on people in pictures, or in movies but I just write it off as my imagination.

Anyways, someone should start up another post like that, it would be cool for people to try and read each others energies.

Oh, and one more thing is there some sort of thought-form attached to this fourm? (heh) It seems whenever I post on here the buzzing in my head gets real loud...

netzgewebe
25th January 2007, 09:32 PM
I can only answer your second question, by my sense, yes there are, almost every forum, site, etc... has one, i feel it to, but i don't get the buzzing very loud, it just increases a bit, about the first questions, i would like to see a answer to! :)

Tempestinateapot
25th January 2007, 09:53 PM
whenever I post on here the buzzing in my head gets real loud...It's just the buzzing of Robert's bee following. :lol: http://www.astraldynamics.com/welcome.a ... etinID=387 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/welcome.asp?BoardID=56&BulletinID=387)

netzgewebe
25th January 2007, 11:32 PM
I believe this site is proctected magickly whit a egregore or am i wrong?
Wait, i read that text, so the owl and the bees actualy exist as a egregore created by the forum, or a thougtform created by RB? either way i know something is in the forums :P

Rayson
26th January 2007, 06:32 AM
Tempest was joking- making the joke based on the word "buzz".

All forums will have egregores, as that is an egregore's nature to form under the set of conditions given by a forum community. Positive forums with positive thoughts, particularly towards the concepts of healing and psychic defence, will be likely to have egregores that are positive and protective (note though that egregores usually try and protect "their own"). As to any purposeful protections put in place, I couldn't say- as I do not have knowledge of protective work done or sensory abilities towards detecting what work could have been done.

netzgewebe
26th January 2007, 03:30 PM
Yes, i know that, but since robert has this bee following thing, he may had created a thoughform :roll: