PDA

View Full Version : Occult Anatomy: Cheeks Fluid Direction

iamarto
22nd January 2007, 06:46 PM
In Initiation into Hermetics, FB, there is the theory part which speaks about the Occult Anatomy and how the electric and magnetic fluids directions correspond to each of the body's organs and parts.

Excuse me for saying, I wanted to experiment some healing with myself for the fun of trying if it will work or have any visible effects. But there is a part of the face that is uncovered, and I would like to obtain its electric and magnetic fluid directions, which is "the cheeks".

My cheeks blush too often when I have some kind of elemental imbalance, mixed negative emotions, hot environment temperature, excessive food, or excessive thinking. I have put some plans to reduce food intake as I believe I have Air imbalance, but I also want to try experimenting with myself to alter the fluids in the normal direction through visualization to turn the disharmony into harmony.

I know this sounds a bit technical, but if you can help me know what are the characteristics of the magnetic and electrical fluids of the cheeks, I will be thankful.

Example from IIH:
The Ears: Forepart neutral, back part as well. Right side and left side both neutral, inside magnetical.

Robert Bruce
2nd April 2007, 03:50 PM
G'day!

I don't have a reliable yard stick here, but the cheeks feel to be electric with an upward flow to them. They contain concentrations of energy centers and the whole face can be said to be a support structure for the brow center.

If you are working with IIH, I suggest that you carry out the training exercises in the order they are given. There is a reason for the order they are in.

Rawn Clark's 'A bardon companion' and other works are very helpful for understanding Bardon's works. Go to
http://www.ABardoncompanion.com and download these.

Rawn has a forum and you can ask this question there. This will probably provide you with more accurate information on the cheeks than I can provide.

Robert Bruce