PDA

View Full Version : a quick question

mar10fl
23rd January 2007, 01:48 AM
I was in the process of falling asleep, as i would any night, my mind wandering, and i believe it was the point where the astral double projects. Right before this, I saw a strobing white light. This was different than seeing my brow chakra which usually pulsates slowly from green to purple, and was fast like a strobe light. I woke up and immediately sensed a presence. I am not sure if it was actually something or mind manifested, but is this common on the verge of sleep? Is this my astral self making it's nightly exit? Thank you.

Robert Bruce
2nd April 2007, 04:01 PM
Its difficult to say for sure what caused your experience.

This is a version of the brow center strobe, which usually produces visions.
The brow center strobe can be triggered by the presence of strong energy. You may have been visited by a powerful being, or energy, and this may have caused your brow to strobe. Its also possible another person was focusing on you, or even astrally visiting you.

Alternatively, you may have projected and the presence you felt may have been your own projected double. In this state, its possible this proximity contributed to your brow center strobe.

Since you had a brow strobe, this shows you have good potential for remote viewing, clairvoyance, and other creative abilities.

Because of this activity, when you have an OBE, I would expect a smooth brow center exit, and maybe the tunnel or type type obe into the astral planes.

Robert Bruce