PDA

View Full Version : How do I utilise this new state of mind?

enoch
29th August 2005, 01:59 PM
Hi

I've begun to experience a wild fluttering sensation of my consciousness. How do I explain it? It's asif my consciousness is a ping pong ball on an elastic string and it flitting out and rebounding all around me. It's such an untamed and sometimes nauseating feeling. It feels asif it's happening outside my physical body.

So what is this? Does anybody know?

Is this a good sign? Or just a bad side effect?

If it is a step forward then how can I utilise or harness this feeling to step out further?

Thanks very much in advance. :wink:

BriMercer
29th August 2005, 04:25 PM
This is actually excellent progress. It shows you're staying conscious as the natural projection process begins.

While it may be disorienting, try to stay with it. Focus on it as the objective observer. Simply focusing on this sensation in a relaxed state with your mind clear can be enough to produce a conscious exit OBE.

Keep us informed!

Brian

enoch
6th September 2005, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the encouragement bri. :wink:

Last night I experienced another flutter but this time it lasted longer. It felt asif I'd sat up. I experienced it from a lying down and a sitting up position at the same time. It lasted for roughly 3 seconds and then I experienced a rapid tunnel effect which manifested as a spiral in my minds eye. Kinda mildly hypnogogic. My body felt good but the nerves really kicked in. I got scared and decided to go to sleep :lol:

One of the problems that I'm having at the moment is that I lost a dear friend last week and I've kind of suggested to myself that he will appear to me if I project...and that thought scares me because I've also planted the seed that he won't look too good. This is stopping me from relaxing into it at the mo. :roll:

nparker
7th September 2005, 11:06 PM
Hi enoch..!
I think, if you want to succeed, you must to firmly commit in a daring attitude and avoid any fear, otherwise you'll seed increasingly failure ratio; done the fact failure fact stores at memory, wich contributes to seed an initial belief system wich is prequel of subsequent failure resulting in memory feedback... like snowball.

Death, too early or too late, will come :D ... don´t worry about that... :shock: and put the best of your effort in exploring.

Remember, too, Robert Bruce's advice:
IGNORE *ALL* SENSATION YOU FEEL DURING PROJECTION or it will distract you, break your concentration, and ruin your chances for projection.
Source: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=271 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65&BulletinID=271)

My best regards...
Natalia Parker

Ascendant
8th September 2005, 01:40 AM
I've felt that fluttering sensation too, not too long ago while I was meditating.

Sachiel
8th September 2005, 02:07 AM
Also, about your dear friend not looking too good, remember what Robert said about the dead in the astral? They will look the best you remembered them.

enoch
8th September 2005, 12:15 PM
That's good. Thanks for the advice. :P

p.s. - I experienced a real nauseating loop-the-loop feeling last night. Asif I'd fluttered out from the left, looped right round and re-entered on the right. Only about a couple of seconds worth.

Note: I didn't want to bump this thread 'cause it's so old and this ship has sailed, but-Guys- that's your energy body loosening, what you have been laboring to achieve all this time! When this happens you need to come up with an exit technique that will complement your movement so you can 'go with it.' Dudes!
CF on edit.