PDA

View Full Version : Possible Kundalini Awakening??

Kid Prodigy
24th January 2007, 07:23 PM
About 3 weeks ago I was in the shower when all of a sudden I got dizzy and lightheaded and was talking to myself like I was in the 3rd person. It was also induced by sexual energy and I was a little freaked out. Mainly because the only times I've ever passed out was when I got blood drawn. But I tried not to think much of it and move on.

But within these last 3 weeks or so I've been walking at times and almost collaspe. I was thinking, well I don't eat a lot. But I've never ate a lot and I'm probably eating more now then I did a few years ago. So that can't be it. I talked to my mom about it and she said the same thing happened to her in the shower. She got lightheaded and had to fall to the floor cause she couldn't stand up. The same thing apperntly happened to my 12 year old brother too. I tried to make a connection and the only thing I got was that we all have had cases of headaches. My mom get's migranes once a week, my brother is being tested for them, and I used to say I got them a lot. However, most the time I say I have a headache I'm just emotionally drained and want to rest!

Last night, somthing new happened to me. I was eating in my room when all of a sudden I got a cold flash, first ever, that took over my whole body for about an hour. I thought that was extremely odd. I've also been getting involuntary movements and twitches, on a occasion, when I've been lying down latley.

I then decided to look up kundalini symptoms and these all fall in the category. Now I'm just trying to decipher if this is a type of awakening or it's some medical symptom I can't pinpoint. I'm only 19 so the awakening would seem unlikely, but not impossible. But you'd think that I would know if I was awekened. I am to some degree, but not sure. This all did happen though because of sexual energy.

I'm confused. Any ideas??

CFTraveler
24th January 2007, 07:59 PM
Go to the doctor and describe the symptoms. Your symptoms to me sound like some kind of endocrine inbalance, like thyroid disease. Please have other things checked, like diabetes, hypoglycemia, and other things. Yes, even a sinus infection can mimic some of those symptoms, but a medical practicioner should clear you before looking for metaphysical reasons. If and when your medical practicioner clears you, then look at the psychic defense forum. But please please seek medical attention.