PDA

View Full Version : my first this is a dreem

U-Mos
25th January 2007, 01:25 PM
well i was taking a shower, sort of, there was so much watter and it was flowing like a stream, there was also a watter fall form the built in shelf, the water fall was in slow mo. then i looked at the sky light, the curten wasn't shut,and it looked like there was no incline for the roof, and the clouds where really weird (if you could call them clouds) they looked more like cloth that was being blown at they where moving kinda fast and was darkening the sky. then i was like wait i wasn't going to take a shower and i realized/thought "this is a dream" then it got really weird i screeched in joy but it sounded creepy cause the sound died out, then i catapulted my self / flue and my view went form the sky light to to a point on the wall and i could feel slowed down like i was in watter or mud and that fealing was pulling my attention like "what an odd sensation" but i was slowing down and it was slowly faded away and i woke up slowly. the part that i catapulted my self was kinda like in a movie where they slow every thing down and you can hear there hart beat and they are trying to save some one or something like that. well i didn't hear my hart beat but it seamed like there was something like it but it was like it was there but not like how imagining stuff isn't there.

im kinda disappointed because people say theres a emence feeling of freedom but i guess i didn't fully realize it was a dream all i got was a weird dream, but at least im closer to having a lucid dream

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 02:44 PM
U-mos wrote (edited)
im kinda disappointed because people say theres a immense feeling of freedom Not really. I've had really dissapointing lucid dreams, where even though I knew I was dreaming, I coudn't do anything to change it, and found its' reality limiting, precisely because I knew it had no objective reality. So things got faker and faker, until it all looked like a stage set. Some may consider it as an 'awakening' of some sort, but I didn't like it.

U-Mos
26th January 2007, 10:50 PM
at least im not a failure :P i guess when i fiugured it out i tryed to fly but im still not experianced enufgh to relly gain control but i definetly was a lot more conscious.

one thing i found interesting is that it felt like i was in mud or quicksand like if i tryed to move my arm fast it was held back, my guess is that my subconscious was still trying to dream, keep control, and i was trying to counter that and i think in the dream my attention was split between charging the spot on the wall and noticing the held back fealing of my arms kida like a dubble dream or someting like that