PDA

View Full Version : Spikes

netzgewebe
25th January 2007, 01:58 PM
I don't know where else to ask this but i heard that kundalini as some spikes, so i put this here... Yesterday nigth, i went to sleep, to try to AP, as usual, now, when i got my leg relaxed, i felt such a imense pain, like a spike, a needle being stucked on my leg, then it got away and i felt good, and today, i felt it again, in my hand, but not so prolonged, any idea of what it is? or it isn't nothing special? :? :P

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 02:47 PM
Nerve pain. It doesn't mean anything.

netzgewebe
25th January 2007, 04:11 PM
2 in 24 hours when it never hapened to me? i thougth it was too much coincidence :oops: :lol: but thanx for clarification :)

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 04:23 PM
How old are you? I have them happen in clusters, and then not for a long time.

netzgewebe
25th January 2007, 09:05 PM
It makes me curios because my will sometime surprises me, as i said i alredy was near OBE on my first attemp, why? i willed it so much 8) now i was thinking in trying to raise kundalini, and i am willing it so much to be possible, well, and on the first nigth, these spikes i never had :cry: oh well :P btw i'm 14, 2 months to 15 :)

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 10:43 PM
Well, be careful what you wish for! (just kidding) these pains are nothing to be worried about- kundalini symptoms have other kinds of things associated with them, consciousness shifts being some of them.
As to nerve pains, they happen, and now that you have felt them and are aware, you'll notice them more. It's like the eye sparklies. Once you become aware that they're part of your experience, you notice them more.

netzgewebe
25th January 2007, 11:21 PM
ok, thank you for the reply's :lol: