PDA

View Full Version : Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Antares
1st November 2019, 06:28 PM
Have you heard about the endeavors to stop the processes which cause the body (and related to it energies) to stop getting old?
I.e. to achieve an absolute, constant rejuvenation state?

There are people - both in scientific and non-scientific - fields who are interested in this. I myself am also very interested in the subject and have some theories and practices to it. Some of them come from the ancient wisdom.

Any ideas to share in the subject?

CFTraveler
3rd November 2019, 04:11 PM
Nothing you want to hear.

Antares
3rd November 2019, 04:58 PM
Nothing you want to hear.
:) I'd like to hear anything.

Ok. I'll share some ideas from myself.

So I was convinced as a child that people can live enormously long, not getting old. I was also convinced to many other things that appeared to be well known beyond our "western culture", like for instance that there is the "astral world", there are souls, there is reincarnation etc. due to my intuition. I believed in everything of that before I learnt to read. Then Christian religion came which generally negates all of that. But those previous, preliminary believes caused me to resist most of the "new" religious, Christian believes. I always was asking "difficult" questions my parents, or priests, and the answers were far below satisfactionary. So I concluded (still as a kid): the Christian religion must be overrated!

Years later I was drawn to various topics, some of them being related to the ancient times, like ancient Egypt, shamanism, or the oldest Chinese believes.

When I was a child I always had this "inner perception" of other people that their thoughts affect their... being, physicall included. I.e. I could predict how they will look like after few or more years because of what were their dominating thinking processes. Somehow I was aware which thoughts add to the getting old processes, and thus are to be avoided. I was often sad that I couldn't express loudly what I felt, but in thoughts I said: "please don't think this way, don't do that". But people never listened.

I tried of course to avoid such thoughts, because being worry or pesimistic about anything (literally: ANYTHING - it's not about "what", but "how we think", the subject doesn't matter at all, as well as reasoning underlying choosing to worry) leads to death, as I sense.

Years later, again, I got a confirmation to this feeling / perception from the taoists teachings. I totally now understand why people like Lao Tzu or Jesus taught about being like a child. It became clear to me that this is not religious at all - this is about choosing life over death.

Of course, the topic is very wide. The ancient Egyptians were obsessed with the eternal life, with their Ankh grand symbol of it. But my feeling is now it - choosing life / youth over physical death - is more available to anyone than all the known centuries before.

Antares
3rd November 2019, 05:33 PM
Another "brick" into the subject is... some differences between what I believed and what are general (modern, basically of course) teachings.

For instance, some people, living today or those who has passed centuries ago estimated the role of qi (personal energy). My feeling is, qi is of course important to life, but its effects are not sufficient themselves. The real "force" responsible for rejuvenation comes from "high", I'd say (or however to name it). Maybe a "spirit-ual" energy? Spirit-infused? In a word, it is not about the gross energy that some people mistake with the source of life.

The interesting view on this subject was given by the American clairvoyant Edgar Cayce who was saying that the spirit is life (sort of substance from which life is created). I think this is how it exactly is.

The energy (or subtle stream) of constant, total rejuvenation is very subtle, calm, inspirational - sort of these qualities. So first it seems not to be directly related to physical life, as it's not gross at all... but my intuitive observation is that this is actually really the energy which causes our whole being to rejuvenate on the constant basis (because it's not just quite about a physical body, as I stated in the previous post). It's rather a way / style of thinking, which then causes physical body to be able to choose its "shape" from a certain available blueprints (potentially infinite in number), further restricted (directed) by our thoughts. DNA can be modified this way - by changing the thinking habbits. And in order to exceed the usual thinking habbits, the "transcendency" is needed. And it's not something mystic - transcendency in my understanding is just another way of thinking: it's just going beyond the "known" territories to thinking, i.e. mental/spiritual/however-you-wanna-call-it exploration.

Makes any sense? Or try to rewrite it in a different words?

Antares
3rd November 2019, 05:52 PM
In brief, thoughts are responsbile at the end for the "life" energy to flow through our energetic and physical bodies. Thoughts are... patterns, and filters at the same time. They filter (and shape) life, i.e. ourselves, physical included (ilnesses included)! :) They are like "paths", allowing and / or blocking the univeral energy (called spirit by E. Cayce) to flow through.

It's interesting in the context of modern quantum physics researches, stating that there is no such thing as "static energy" - everything flows all the time, and the static form / shape is just an illusion of perception.

Blocking life (spirit) energy by our thoughts (which are in the primary charge if it comes to our physical living) causes us to live, or die! (And to die means actually to go through the illness, the state of broken thoughts / energies - and illess then appears to be just a result of certain energies involved in this energetic process).
So it turns out that our decisions - and our choices of how much to be aware and conscious of all of these processes and of the life and our thoughts - are behind everything what happens to us and our physical, energetic and any other body.

Therefore, I would say that:

Illness = state which teaches us what is wrong in our current thinking processes (practically speaking, where we need to exceed our thinking limitations and habits),
Feeling (A)Live = natural state where the filters (thoughts) are in the perfect alignment with the spirit(ual energy = life)
Will = amazing tool which allows us to go beyond any circumstances, no matter how far from perfect if properly used; i.e. overcome any difficulty or illness, possibly the closest "god-like" quality / ability
Imagination = the "playground" of richness of choices to be created and choose from - the better imagination the more choices (and more variety) you get
Intuition = a subtle addon to imagination causing it to gain a higher / better perspective (more spirit-infused)

Antares
3rd November 2019, 06:17 PM
Last but not least, I would compare life to electricity and the thinking processes to the cables which purpose is to "convey life". Broken cables are killing themselves (they refer to being "us", or at least what we consider to be ourselves in our daily lives), and thus are basically useless (until the conscious effort is put into fixing them, so that they convey / sustain life as originally designed)!

Or, when trying to use another comparison to water pipes, getting old is the process of flowing water (=life here) being not entirely well supplied - because the pipes got dirty and need to be cleansed, and then "re-shaped" (which refers to our thinking processes). Then spirit (life, youth energy) can flow.

Therefore, we have the following choices:
1. we can choose to die (to complicate our thinking processes, so that the filtering is too strong and they don't convey life anymore)
2. we can choose to live (where our thinking processes are in alignment with life, spirit)
3. we can choose the shape that our life takes

...4. but of course, someone created the solar system, and as a result astrology became the tool which is supposed to give us the idea / hints how our patterns are preliminary designed before we are born, which seems to play a big role in our life; E. Cayce frequently referred to the astrological birth charts in his reading for instance, explaining many things related to both life (sustainance) and illness (=death direction)

Concerning point 1, we die due to insufficient level (degree) of consciousness (spiritual infusion). Until we learn to sustain life, we are like animals: not conscious enough to shape our lives consciously, which leads to so-called enthropy (decay of life-sustaining energies).

My observation is the Sun (Ra in the egyptian mythology) is primarily responsible for conveying the life forces to us and the Earth planet - directly. It's not just physical.

And cultivating life (spirit) was obsession of the ancient Egyptians and taoists.

Antares
3rd November 2019, 07:29 PM
An interesting excerpt from the book on Edgar Cayce about the will:

In spite of the great interest in the concept of free will ... most people seem to still have little awareness of the magnitude of this gift. Our greatest personal asset is the proper use of this power so that our choices may change the circumstances, directions, and outcomes of events in our lives for the better. ... no influence , whether heridetary, karmice, or otherwise, can stand in the way of the will

And an inspiring statement on how to overcome difficulties when a conflict within us appears (mind chooses one thing, while the spiritual indication goes into another direction):

When we make our choices on the basis of the motivating spirit of the ideal, we become free indeed.

The ideal generally refers to the grand criteria that is "spirit-inspired or infused", as I mentioned previously.

CFTraveler
4th November 2019, 03:41 PM
Have you heard about the endeavors to stop the processes which cause the body (and related to it energies) to stop getting old?
You asked for my opinion so here it is.I have but the idea is about keeping ourselves tied to one timeline, one body, one version of life. The idea gives me shivers. If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.

There are people - both in scientific and non-scientific - fields who are interested in this. I myself am also very interested in the subject and have some theories and practices to it. Some of them come from the ancient wisdom.
I think the idea itself of "ancient wisdom" is propaganda of some sort, be it of regressive groups or just clever marketing.

Heh heh yep-Recently I saw an infomercial about this, and the things they are proposing are a combination of chemicals-antirejection medicine (suppresses your immune system) and antibiotics of various kinds. What they want is to preserve their bodies how they are now, but this would not help people who are sick (actually it might make them sicker). It reminds me a little too much of a zombie apocalypse.
The way I see it, biological death is part of the experience of being in the physical realm for a reason- and this idea that we would be happier living one lifetime practically forever is repellent to me.
If anything, I want to be the first one in my family to die so I don't have to live through losing anyone else.
From a metaphysical point of view, there are two options-
There is an afterlife, and we don't lose anyone, and we get the experience of coming here or going somewhere else, and choosing where we go. We have options.
Or we don't, and death means there is no more me. If there is no more me, there is no suffering, thinking of nothingness. This is eternity, now. Not in a 'future' made probably worse by our limited thinking about what reality should be.

You asked for my opinion. Lol.

Antares
4th November 2019, 04:52 PM
Thanks a lot. Indeed it's a different opinion than most people would have about living, probably. :) It's always worth to share an opinion, particularly if it's different. Some things to consider.

My point of view is the following - refererring to your post:

People live actually very short time-span - I know from older people telling always the same: few decades seems like nothing, they quickly realize they actually start thinking more about closing death than actually living... Some may say it's enough, they may believe that maybe it should be even smaller - this is their (your) free will, of course. You can always force yourself to decrease the time you live on the Earth plane (by e.g. suicide).

But I can see a hidden fear in such approach. Life in whatever form should be treated as valuable. There is no coincidence in fact that every living being has an instinctive motivation to always survive. Suicidal tendencies are the product of human mental activity (not astral, or whatever else).

Suicidal tendency means shortening the life span. Why to live shorter?

If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
Do you mean overcrowded planet? Well, if so, this also something that bothers me. Yet this is another subject. Taking responsibility for how many people are born each year is required anyway.

If you feel you have something valuable to do when living, it becomes obvious that you start to thinking of a longer life. Especially when considering the alternative.

Because the alternative to life is always illness.

I know no living person who would find illness to be something worth having (i.e. putting conscious efforts into being sick). Everyone wants to be healthy - and this simply means prolongating your life-span.

But I think it's not actually about the logical reasoning "why", the motivation might be placed deeper. Reasoning mind has a tendency to "reason" things that already exist inside us, on other levels of our consciousness. Like in the system of chakras (being actually the consciousness centers).

If we were really developed, we wouldn't have to go back to the astral afterworld through illness killing us - but just by a will. And this is probably what's going to happen ultimately on the Earth - when the consciousness is developed enough. That's why I'm not talking about medical solutions, but raising consciousness (spirit) here. It definitely won't be therefore available for all people - because raising consciousness triggers "side"-effects.

CFTraveler
4th November 2019, 10:36 PM
Do you mean overcrowded planet? Overcrowding and lack of resources. We think that living a long time makes us 'wiser' but it's not my experience. I am of course talking about the physical body. But I'm also talking about the types of treatments that are being looked at, especially making cells live longer. That kind of treatment doesn't make you healthier. If anything, it makes you sickly. If you have a huge population not dying, you'll have more people getting sick without the resources to take care of them.
And if you ever watched Highlander (the series, not the movies) some important things are brought up in that show- but it's a show, yet I think the things that it brings up that are valid.
But anyway, that's all I have to say on the subject.

Antares
5th November 2019, 03:36 PM
Yeah, this is where I completely agree. Artificial peolongating of life makes no sense at all. Life comes from spirit, a cell or body is just a tool.

I am wondering about this global resources issue, which some economists like one who wrote a book on the subject and was an advisor to one of USA presidents says that technology is the key to eliminating this problem.

Antares
22nd November 2019, 08:21 PM
we die due to insufficient level (degree) of consciousness (spiritual infusion). Until we learn to sustain life, we are like animals: not conscious enough to shape our lives consciously, which leads to so-called enthropy (decay of life-sustaining energies).
From my practical observations, there are multiple ways for spirit (actually, the spirit connection in fact) to be stronger. It takes into account the body as well - whether we want it or not. However, most important is still the mind.

What strengthens (weakens) the spirit connection then?

1. Environment and space (vs. overcrowded place)
2. Air (vs. polution)
3. Cold wind (vs. hot climate)
4. Calmness (vs. mental chaos)
5. A constant intent to "go" higher (vs. letting thoughts to wander randomly)
6. Diet (e.g. when eating less sugar, salt, proteins - also from plants - etc. I noticed the body to react better to the "spiritual influences")
7. Star influence: I mean direct resonating which can be felt mostly, yet astrological influences also apparently have their role (vs. closed spaces, nature isolation)

Antares
25th November 2019, 07:20 PM
I recently read a book written by an energy healer. She has also other powers than healing.

She said that her skills have sometimes surprising effect. For this topic, it will be interesting that when she did astral journey (I guess it's the same as OBE...), she went somewhere very far - somewhere she wasn't allowed to go to. When she finished this meditation, she was in shock: most of her hair got gray!

I wonder, how come? Why this could happen? Are such "spiritual" excercises dangerous, that they affect body, quickening aging, or something? How one is related to the other?
In another book I read that some spirtual excercises, related to pineal, are responsbile for rejuvenation and youth state...

CFTraveler
26th November 2019, 07:07 PM
Does she have before and after pictures?

Antares
26th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Does she have before and after pictures?
I think she has not, she is now actually old, and in those times when she was young (which happened to her then) taking pictures wasn't that often, not mentioning that it was not expected. Do you think she's not telling truth?

Korpo
6th December 2019, 07:22 PM
Have you ever read "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot? You might enjoy it. A similar book that comes to mind is "Autobiography of a Yogi".

Both books seem to have in common that they do question the idea of a Universe as we in the West understand it and give glimpses into a Universe that interacts with consciousness all the time, and is more malleable than we can usually imagine - and I'm including myself there.

Personally I don't feel particularly "married" to the human form in that it precludes so many other experiences which I hope are possible. And I don't think it is needed to be in incarnated form to have these experiences - that it is just one experience among many. Maybe an enlightened being would feel different about this matter but right now I would rather improve the quality of the experience I have here on Earth and the positive impact I might bring than necessarily prolong the whole thing.

I agree that the quality of one's thoughts, one's emotions, one's beliefs, one's environment can shorten or prolong life, no disagreement there. If I had to chose between a longer and a better-lived life, however, I would opt for the latter. :)

Antares
6th December 2019, 07:42 PM
If I had to chose between a longer and a better-lived life, however, I would opt for the latter.
What does mean better-lived? Have you chosen a better-lived life? Or live in fact like all other people (see below, where I write about 2 scenarios).

(I think it's quite subjective. Taoism is in large part about prolongating lives. A taoist consider a life to be better-lived when all the "requirements" are met - and these lead to health, rejuvenation, keeping energy through whole life, keeping balance and so on - the opposite is considered to be a not-well-lived life).

This is the point I can see in the society. The biggest fear in the society is about death (aging). When you talk with people about their life choices and where they came from, you quickly realize the bottom line: they are in the constant fear of "not enough".

Believing that there is not enough time is probably the biggest challange for people. It chokes their choices, and their lives. So they waste their lives because of having this limiting perspective.
When the fear rules our choices, life is not going to be better-lived. It's going to be an array of of restricting life choices - restricted of course by the circumstances in which we live in, or rather people believe in.

To realize that problem fully, compare two scenarios:

SCENARIO 1 - a person live just like others
Even few or ten years is a lot for you. Twenty years seems to be a veeeery long time. Thirty years is almost like whole life to people (and in fact it is).
You need money quickly. (mortgage, car, and lots of other stuff).
You need carrier quickly. (money)
You need to marry another quickly. (aging)
...and many others "quickly"-notion driven needs. Otherwise, if you won't hurry, you won't have X in order to have Y.

This is the conclusion that I have when talking with people about why they chose this or that in their lives. I can see those choices everyday in the eyes of people.
They give up their dreams, because they are aging.
Is this a better-lived life?

My objective view is that 20 years is really a short time-span, if you think it through.

SCENARIO 2 - the person is free from this restriction - so he or she doesn't need to worry about aging
You don't need money quickly. (you have a time)
You don't need any carrier. (you have a time for earning enough money)
You don't have any pressure to marry anyone fast. (no need to worry about aging)
You have enough time for preparing yourself for anything you want.
You may live up to your dreams - because there's no this "stick" above you which exerts the pressure on you
(This is how this world has been designed - and if you asked me, it was designed deliberately.)

See the point?

This one shift in perspective results in a total revolution in thinking... that's why I'm vividly interested in this subject.

People typically have subconscious aversion to this. Like to many other things their subconsciousness are accustomed to be so true that they deny anything what could be in conflict with their deeply rooted believes.
The inspiration from the practical achievements is needed for those "few" who go beyond the current paradigms and limitations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_Se7BtSQg

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_Se7BtSQg):)

olyris
6th December 2019, 11:36 PM
I personally honour that the human life span of 30 years is the law... love's. I am 37, but I have conquered myself...

Antares
8th December 2019, 08:14 AM
I personally honour that the human life span of 30 years is the law...
It's not... it depends. Generally, the human life span should be above 100 years, some say 150-200 or so, it has been even proved. People don't live that long because of illnesses, which also cause aging (and illnesses have more to do with psychology than modern medicine is eager to admit). The definition of illness is not accurate, I think.
However, it depends - because the DNA / cellural matrix and all the parts of the body can work better than just relying on the "yin" quality (i.e. on the typical material life processes, as it is present in animals). This is possible thanks to the fusion between the spirit (yang) and the material blueprint DNA (yin). Then the rules (law) changes drammatically - because of the hightened frequencies down to the cellural and atomic levels of all the cells in your body provided by the yang quality. It's like "different" laws applying to classical physics and quantum physics. Hightened frequencies, when present in the body and aura, cause different reaction to the "time" flow (as we still call it; of course after all there is no such thing as time, but we perceive it this way; in the end there is only energy creating the time-space, including concentrated energy in the form of neutrons, protons and electrons, i.e. matter, which in turn create the physical body of course). So after all it's all about mind - reacting / preserving / resistitng to frequencies, which then are attracted or not attracted to the physical body (energy in your aura and body changes on a constant basis; energy in cells can flow quicker when the vibrations are quickened)... This is what was the alchemy about, and my guess is that it has a lot to do with how the ancient Egyptians described the life processes and in particular the primary life-giver - Ra, the sender of the rays of life energy into the Earth.
(The ancient Egyptians were obsessed in becoming "Ra", particularly pharaoh and priests. This shines new light on the term "gods" the modern archeologists gave to this phenomena or concept of those "beings" present in the ancient mythologies. In short, the journey of Ra in its daily travel might be analogy to how life is preserved. So it's not a story, it's rather a practical alchemy, the description of the technical side of the energies involved in preserving existence on perhaps various levels - not just a physical level; and how consciousness relates to it, being an inherent part of it, not being something seperated from life...).
Consciousness of life energies leads to preserving / mastering alchemy of life within. This is my current view in the subject.
We should possibly introduce a "new" science: on the rules dealing with energies. Hindu mythology says about it: the 3 fundamental principles of initating, preserving and destroying the energy. This would be probably more helpful in treating both diseases and restoring life processes and balance within than physical medicine does.

I am 37, but I have conquered myself...
What does mean to conquer oneself?
You sounded more mature than (most people having) 37, I always thought :) I probably sound immature I guess - though I never cared about being mature. :)

olyris
8th December 2019, 08:52 AM
I go on the theory that Jesus lived the immaculate life and went down due to "old age," hehe. His soul turned itself into a glory in heaven instead. So it goes... During Shakespeare's time? Someone in England, 30 was about the real age too. To conquer oneself is to remove the ego's frustrations about sex - through meditation and other practices, turning "off" the fun that supposes death while leaving "open" the possibility of fun that supposes glory. Getting rid of the bad love in favour of the good.

Antares
8th December 2019, 09:44 AM
I go on the theory that Jesus lived the immaculate life and went down due to "old age," hehe. His soul turned itself into a glory in heaven instead. So it goes... During Shakespeare's time? Someone in England, 30 was about the real age too.
It takes a totally developed soul to having done everything he or she wants to in such a short life span... he had a mission to accomplish on the Earth, so he did it. Seems like everything of that was planned.

But he didn't die because of illness or "naturally". ;) Further more, he must have conquered himself too, as he lived even after he died (as he resurrected himself - and not only himself, but other people too, not mentioning the countless cases of healing, which ended in his famous "not sinning any more" comment). So it all suggests that he was a real master of life alchemy. It's quite obvious his soul knew everything of that and was skillful enough before starting that life time. Perhaps he might never have died physically.

To conquer oneself is to remove the ego's frustrations about sex - through meditation and other practices, turning "off" the fun that supposes death while leaving "open" the possibility of fun that supposes glory. Getting rid of the bad love in favour of the good.
Yes... getting rid of the low frequencies in replacement to the higher ones. I prefer the term "transformation" or "transmutation" however... as conquering supposes an enemy to be defeated, which possibly leads to struggles instead of that goal: providing good (and not focusing on bad) :)

Returning to alchemy / the ancient Egyptian science, one scientist sums up this in a very insightful way:
"Ra was the basement and the guarantee to the existence"

In a wider context, every living being has its "Ra" part in itself: it's a core to all life, the most inner and central part of it. Blocking it leads to death. The Apopis serpent symbolized the "chaos" forces which were threatening the life balance (Maat).

I recently worked quite intensively on the transformation as I wrote in this subject: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?28213-Astrological-influences-usage&p=159368#post159368

The sun (Ra) in the scorpio zodiac sign provides those "dangerous" energies that the Sun "doesn't feel good" when within. But this unfriendly environment leads to the transformation when properly challenged. I feel that I've been challenged, and now my old personality energies have flown away, and I feel a bit like I'm lost now... having no old references in my personality I was relating to in the past on a daily basis.
The energy of the whole body now needs to work on a similar frequency, and it still doesn't, which resulted in a frequent physical illnesses and getting rid of the demon I also wrote about on the forum in November...

Hopefully, the new energies of the sagittarius would restore balanced and strong "existence center" (the core Ra part) on a new level... which is what I'm trying to achieve now. Astrology suggests that when this is accomplished, with the rise of the new capricorn sign and the winter solscitice (quite soon) the new energies would be established, and the focus point and frequencies of the personal energy would be altered in that direction.

olyris
11th December 2019, 12:37 AM
Quite a study, immortality. Clearing, healing, transformation, transmutation and forgiveness... and natural energies.

Antares
11th December 2019, 07:15 PM
Quite a study, immortality. Clearing, healing, transformation, transmutation and forgiveness... and natural energies.
Exactly quite like that...

Know the qabbalah tree? It consists of the two side pillars (plus one in the middle): mental side on left, intuitive side on right.

Study (understanding) is the mental side. Empiricism (experience) is the intuitive side. Balance (integration) is the spiritual side.

This way we get the universal triangle, reflected in particularly the 3 most upper spheres of the qabbalah tree (Kether, Chokmah, Binah) . The spirit, the life source in other words (which is imho the key to immortality, as I learnt recently - sometimes referred to the pineal gland by people who prefer a more materialist/scientific approach) is represented then by the top corner. The side corners act as a kind of scaffolding and additional valuable information sources: they show how (im)balanced we are at a particular moment, being kind of spiritual-mental sensors for us.
Overly cold, sharp mind? You turned left - the Virgo zodiac sign reflects this type of energy.
Overly merciful, overlooking soul? You turned right - like the Pisces zodiac sign indicates.
This way, as I learnt, souls (more that human beings) develop, turning to this or the other side, constantly. These turns are directed by their (less or more conscious) choices on multiple levels.

As it suggests, the most work on this is made in mind, the higher levels... subtle energies... intuition... higher mental abilities...
On the other hand, most of the modern alchemists, as we can learn, focus mostly either on understanding (particularly western ones, i.e. mental side), or on qi / energy (particularly eastern ones, i.e. on lower energies experience). Where is the middle? Well, typically no real spirit involved.
This perhaps explains the failures in alchemy or disappointing results... including established orders.

olyris
12th December 2019, 11:40 AM
I perceive this as well. The alchemy of the mundane, it could be said is in every art, however. Is what one is doing at this time, beautiful? Subtle...

Antares
12th December 2019, 07:48 PM
I perceive this as well. The alchemy of the mundane, it could be said is in every art, however. Is what one is doing at this time, beautiful? Subtle...
Yes. I came up to the same conclusion...

That alchemy is a life, and the life style... This is how I observed when trying to apply it - naturally...

You cannot fool yourself: either you live this, or it's just pretending. Transformation needs to occur at every level, at every while; in the end it's all about our life choices, smaller or bigger ones, and being aware of them.

So everyone is an alchemist in a sense. Poor results however come from unconsciousness (of how it works, and what it is, and whether it exists at all, who actually is a human being), lack of belief (seeing no results around, no good examples to follow), laziness (disturbing oneself in self-achievement), motivation (turned outward, weight put on external and material), and after all personal values...

Hence lack of results in self-achievement and alchemy.

The rewards are astonishing, however. I can see it very often, people not believing what they see when they see me... it seems to them impossible or unearthly.

And the best thing about alchemy is that it's infinite. You move into a direction, achieve something just to find out that you have even more to achieve, even more to progress, more ways to expand and more possibilities.

Then I look back and think: why these people can't just choose the same way, to overcome typical human being's limitations? Isn't exceeding self limitations the most important thing?

olyris
12th December 2019, 10:28 PM
My house shines like it is on an island. A very proud fool i am :roll:. I just don't know the suggestion of what to do the alchemy of next time. I heard on the grapevine that true spirituality is externally derived. Horses for courses...

olyris
13th December 2019, 09:46 AM
On the whole line of discussion thus far, in several topics here... it would seem we are talking about the inner life and its capacity to balance. When you think of light and dark, war and peace, truth and beauty... all I can say is, alchemy is a great tool for evolution. The process of discarding what does/did not evolve is called pain, however. One must bear it and keep learning, in light of the truth that everything is worth it, is going to be alright.

Antares
13th December 2019, 07:42 PM
On the whole line of discussion thus far, in several topics here... it would seem we are talking about the inner life and its capacity to balance. When you think of light and dark, war and peace, truth and beauty... all I can say is, alchemy is a great tool for evolution. The process of discarding what does/did not evolve is called pain, however. One must bear it and keep learning, in light of the truth that everything is worth it, is going to be alright.
This is where I always felt I need to take a different way than others.

I discarded some energies once in my life... After few years I felt that I rejected a part of myself. I did returned to these, but on a higher level.

Since then I never ever discard anything.

Intregrating instead.

I guess this is indeed what is alchemy - or whatever name we wanted to call it :)

Antares
14th December 2019, 12:09 PM
I think that people typically not only loose life energy known as qi / prana, they also loose their lives, because of many things, lack of commitment to "cultivating" - maintaing, sustaining and receiving - energy being the essential reason. But possibly the single thing that they are been stolen their lives (and the corresponding life energy available to other, more constructitve and progressive endeavors) is that they loose too much thoughts and energy on sex, making them weak and slaves. This really makes lives less possible to direct to a new level, youth / rejuvenation / refreshment energy included.

CFTraveler
14th December 2019, 05:14 PM
I think that's a myth perpetuated by religious groups that want to reserve the right to tell you what to do with your body- and part of the reason that so much mental energy is spent on it is precisely because of all the taboos associated with it. That and food.

Antares
14th December 2019, 05:36 PM
I think that's a myth perpetuated by religious groups that want to reserve the right to tell you what to do with your body- and part of the reason that so much mental energy is spent on it is precisely because of all the taboos associated with it. That and food.
I think so... religions want to control people...

However, this is purely based on my observation of energy and people. When it is not controlled (and typically is not), you indeed loose it. This energy which we use in sex is much more universal, and can be controlled and directed. Its quality can be increased. Things like tantra or taoist practices - as far as I know - teach how to use and control this energy consciously. The rewards are inummerable... starting from improving and increasing your life impact. Allowing yourself to carelessly loose this energy without awarenes has indeed effect not just on your body - if repeated on the regular basis, it affects your life, as your energy changes. Practically speaking, too much focus on anything (like sex) and energy abuse affect our mental body, aura, energy in general, physical body, and the entire life. Being conscious of what flows through our mind on the regular basis brings a totally new level of actually everything. Learning how to control this energy is invaluable then - we're not talking about ascetecism here. ;)

olyris
14th December 2019, 10:25 PM
I personally believe that sex energy is evolver, and spirituality is just on board for the ride. Being careful where to point that rocket ship and not stress the cabin crew (ego and committee).

Antares
15th December 2019, 10:43 AM
The key is to put it into a right context of the other areas. I wrote about it a bit here: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?32944-Life-time-energy&p=164843#post164843

Today's morning experiment with herbs and hot water helped me realized how things work much better.

Chemistry basically "kills" alchemy. None of these two is an extension of the other in terms of the practical approach.

Generally, all is based on the frequencies' differences (which medical systems like TCM or Ayurveda call the "5 elements" and the corresponding 5 tastes). I noticed that the bitter taste increased the vibrations of the body, especially when you have empty stomach.

When the body's frequencies increase, the spirit - mind have a much stronger power over the cells of the body. The changes in the body can occur in a drammaricaly quick pace then. In short, you gain a strong influence on your physical body down to the cells, DNA and its atoms, when the body is prepared properly.

But the most interesting part is that chemistry, like in your digesting system, is not just a reaction between molecules, although we are being taught that. I observed how it works.The quality of energy available and qi influence drammatically works how for instance digesting or blood circulation works.
Increasing the vibrations of atoms involved in the typical body prcoesses changes how chemical reaction work. We don't need to rely on purely material (yin) means, we may use energy (yang) to change how things work, what chemical reaction occur in our body and so on.
It all comes down to the energy (and not matter as we are taught), i.e. everything changes in your body depending on what vibration you would introduce / change. This is where inner alchemical skills come into place. This way, when mastering it, you may literally gain a total control of your body and DNA. You may literally shape your cells, DNA and the whole body.
Further experiments are in progres.

olyris
15th December 2019, 12:23 PM
Increasing the vibrations of atoms involved in the typical body prcoesses changes how chemical reaction work. We don't need to rely on purely material (yin) means, we may use energy (yang) to change how things work, what chemical reaction occur in our body and so on.

Great Yang is like greeting dogs. Yin behaves according to perfection. Everything else is a (natural phenomenal) synthesis of those two.

Antares
15th December 2019, 12:41 PM
No need to worry that laymen would achieve the immortality state. Without spirit involved, it's impossible. With spirit involved, being layman is impossible. ;)

Definitve vs. Indefinitive
The key lays in not trying to define yourself. Then the life (spirit) forces are not disconnected. Hence total rejuvenation state. It really works. Closing yourself in a definite form disallows life to flow through. Hence the importance of thoughts involved in the process. Observing, controlling and transcending your thoughts leads to a new states of being, physical body included if you wish.

Great Yang is like greeting dogs. Yin behaves according to perfection. Everything else is a (natural phenomenal) synthesis of those two.
The perfect synthesis of the two is known as tai chi. Transcending tai chi is known as tao. :)

It is reflected in the cosmic universal triangle. (Beyond the two).

olyris
15th December 2019, 02:10 PM
The perfect synthesis of the two is known as tai chi. Transcending tai chi is known as tao. :)

It is reflected in the cosmic universal triangle. (Beyond the two).

Orange dot: One
Gold dot: The Tao
Silver dot: Tai chi

Your solar plexus movement is according to this, making breath the deepest secret of all...

Antares
21st December 2019, 09:07 AM
I similarly to IA56 take some inspiration from some (quite many) things recently. This time it is a new ayurveda book that I also ordered written by some Indian master.

It confirmed what I felt about rejuvenation: that the deepest secret perhaps lays in our thoughts - mind, and the positive attitude.

The conclusion is: never ever give up your ideals, never negotiate with yourself about them. Keep them as strong as they were from your first day on the Earth. Keep the notion that everything is possible, and never change it. ;)

IA56
21st December 2019, 02:43 PM
I similarly to IA56 take some inspiration from some (quite many) things recently. This time it is a new ayurveda book that I also ordered written by some Indian master.

It confirmed what I felt about rejuvenation: that the deepest secret perhaps lays in our thoughts - mind, and the positive attitude.

The conclusion is: never ever give up your ideals, never negotiate with yourself about them. Keep them as strong as they were from your first day on the Earth. Keep the notion that everything is possible, and never change it. ;)

What name does the Indian master have??

Love
ia

Antares
21st December 2019, 03:35 PM
The author is Acharya Balkrishna, a recognized teacher of the natural and ancient healing methods in India. The other master often referred in the book is Swami Ramdev. If you won't find it in your native language (fortunetely it has been released in mine), you may certainly find it somewhere in english - I don't think it has been written with a difficult language.

But generally, it's good to be careful when you look up for a natural medicine (like ayurveda, TCM etc.) handbook: it's easy to get into a trap of being overwhelmed by too many not necesserily essential details. Depends on what you are exactly looking for... plus give the credit to the fact that natural medicine often has a related philosophy or religion to it, which today may feel quite outdated ;)

IA56
21st December 2019, 03:52 PM
The author is Acharya Balkrishna, a recognized teacher of the natural and ancient healing methods in India. The other master often referred in the book is Swami Ramdev. If you won't find it in your native language (fortunetely it has been released in mine), you may certainly find it somewhere in english - I don't think it has been written with a difficult language.

But generally, it's good to be careful when you look up for a natural medicine (like ayurveda, TCM etc.) handbook: it's easy to get into a trap of being overwhelmed by too many not necesserily essential details. Depends on what you are exactly looking for... plus give the credit to the fact that natural medicine often has a related philosophy or religion to it, which today may feel quite outdated ;)

Thank you. The book I ordered ..practical Ayurweda….written by Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center....it is translated to Swedish.

Love
ia

olyris
24th December 2019, 09:48 PM
never ever give up your ideals, never negotiate with yourself about them.
Yes - I find that the tautology is "freedom is good vie confusion is mad"... same dif.

olyris
27th December 2019, 06:49 AM
Here is a tautology:

A: "to be or not to be"
Q: romance.

Antares
27th December 2019, 07:59 PM
Recently I lost touch with time passing... I feel like being in a total "now", although it was never my goal to achieve... I mean, I feel like the time stopped for me; my body stays the same. Today I saw a woman I didn't see for few years. I thought at the first moment: how come that she looks now that much older? She was quite young when I saw her last time... then I realized how different I am from the surrounding society, working on the immortality... how strange life is...

At the moment I started working on something that might be called a quantum resonance... between the cellural and atoms frequency, mind, and the higher levels - getting in a mental / telepathic touch with the physical body and energy. As a result, all being strongly connected together in turn. Not sure where it leads to, as I'm at the beginning of this process, but the quite surprising result which I feel now is kind of... uniting the body with the mind! Resonance between the two seems to be like an energetic equivalent to combining different parts into a system. Quite strange, and possibly very powerful, leading to multiple unpredictable results, while the only goal that I had in mind was an intuitive way to rejuvenating the body and DNA manipulation from within (not by material technology usage)...
If this went massive, the civilization would have had gone through the biggest revolution the world ever seen, exceeding anything that happened in the XXth century, from introducing the electricity and mass media...

Where am I actually going to now, I started to ask myself?

olyris
27th December 2019, 08:48 PM
I also have this kind of experience, which for me is called kundalini sex, or "sleeping with ghosts."

Thinking that an inch of the known universe contains all of the energy... how do you think it works to orgasm the shared space between two immortalities, each unique... !

olyris
28th December 2019, 08:48 PM
A: "do or die"
Q: order

olyris
1st January 2020, 12:44 AM
A: "this and that"
Q: magic

Antares
1st January 2020, 01:03 PM
An observed side effect of rejuvenation practices: a significant increase of hormones in the organism... the body rampages.

Antares
3rd January 2020, 09:33 AM
Recent discoveries gave me the understanding what actually a quantum reality means: everything is an on-going constant process - not a state!

We are used to think that we go through different states: states of consciousness, states of health / illness, emotions, physical condition etc. This is the language that we use which expresses our thoughts about the reality. But these thoughts / language is an effect of the limited perspective on how things are.

This is why humans don't understand what life is - it is not a state, it is a process. The quantum physics is still far from discovering this - the nature of quantum reality.

To die means simply to disturb the process.

But this is a trap of the 3-rd dimensional way of thinking. We need to change the thinking ways, therefore, as ewverything is a constant, on-going process which results in certain vibration that we hold - or we do not. It's happening all the time, in the now.

Constant rejuvenation "state" (in fact, process, as I explained) is therefore a matter of holding certain vibration of spirit / life.

This "certain" vibration is unique to each individual. It is as simple as realizing what is our unique spirit vibration - and keeping the connection to this vibration. Then we resonate with our "life-source", a fuel nourishing all the levels within.

Antares
3rd January 2020, 10:11 AM
quantum physics is still far from discovering this - the nature of quantum reality
If they did understand it, they would understand that magic is simply application of the laws in the quantum reality; and why something seemingly impossible from a limited perspective turns out to be possible; that the "quantum level" is not just a new interesting playground for an intellectual hypothesis for a scientifically oriented mind, but a part of experienced reality (the universe as a whole, and not divided into partial "areas" of different, inherent only to a certain level, laws) from which consciousness has been taken away without an appropriate mental training - as our "educational system" insists on a very narrow mental development.

Antares
4th January 2020, 10:41 AM
I was always astonished by the philosophy of the most ancient Chinese philosophy, particularly related to the I-Ching scripture.

It says that the fundamental law of the universe is change. Being not in attunement with the current reqirements of the time means simply being out of sync and ultimately to die. This applies in any sense, including social sense.

I see it with people throught the all known ages: there are those keeping old standards, being constantly replaced by those providing new standards - being more with accord to the time. Like science replaced old fashioned religion / magic. Like new ideas replacing now science. I see scientists as having no "fuel" from the universe any more today - the old-fashioned XIX-th and XX-th century science needs to change, so do masses' believes.

Being in accord to time is refreshing - literally: it refreshes your soul, mind, and body in turn, the way to being in touch with the life-providing forces of the universe, which also means being in attunement with the current time.

olyris
10th January 2020, 09:36 AM
Being in accord to time is ecstasy itself.
The only "state" (contrasted with "process") I would surmise, is the state of mind that knows this.

The secret? Being with one's own processes until the state of mind emerges to AWAKEN... A natural function: self -> consciousness by means of the derived ego.

Antares
13th January 2020, 09:53 AM
The term "process" suggests that there is no time: e.g. there is no certain state in time. All changes (just like the ancient taoist philosophy and I-Ching suggests). This means that there is a deliberate, constant, firm decision needed to maitnatin certain "state" (as we percieve it) in order to take place - which in fact is a process of ongoing, repeated will to keep this "state". Because it is repeated will, it seems like it was static - seemingly always the same, but it is not, it changes and it is a dynamic process, just like quantum physics describe a table being re-created on and on by particles moving through it with a striking big speed.

In this sense, everything, like sun or the whole universe is kept because of will. It is not a state, as classical physics or material world tells us - it is an illusion.

Connecting directly with something we could call our higher will allows to reach that point of creation. Acting from this high point of will helps us to exceed the limitations of time and space and go directly to the creation process (not a state). I think here lays a key to the total rejuvenation after all: reaching the point of on-going creation, a "state" - being a result of a process - maintain thanks to the will.

At this moment I am researching qabbalah in order to combine this information with the manifestation (creation) process indicated by the qabbalah tree.

Antares
20th January 2020, 06:53 PM
In the future - if the worst (apocalyptic) scenario is not going to take place on the Earth - people are going to live longer and longer. This is partly because of bigger interest and care about health. This time already started (we live in these curious, pioneer times). Possibly some people and species would have to leave the planet, as I heard... Anyway, the talk about required frequency makes sense to me, and this probably explains why the governments try to keep the lower frequency as much as possible. Like with use of the recent Australia events.

I think it is important to know what causes the body cells to integrate, and what makes them desintegrating. DNA strands are actually in the core of this life-death (sustainance-enthropy) duality process when the Earth-based biological forms are considered. DNA is like a program (yin) to our cells; energy (yang) is like fuel to our cells. This means that we have 2 factors at hand to deal with: to provide proper, high, cleanse energy to cells ("cleanse" is quite a relative term - there is a criterion under which something is cleanse or not; in terms of human energy it is a difference between core frequency / spirit and the actual - temporal - frequency of one's energy); and to re-program DNA. Reprogramming DNA is not difficult, as it may sound. It just takes applying your high consciousness (spirit) with help of the body. Body is prepared for this process, as it has the "gates" to the other dimensions - glands - which in turn may modify the body - and they do, all the time. The difference between automatic and deliberate influence on DNA / body is that we need to set such an intent. The biggest guiding, directing gland is pineal gland, the higher tan t'ien, 3rd eye, providing the spirit (shen) energy into the aura and body. Doing that is like learning riding on a bike, or anything - step by step it becomes more natural and obvious, to the extent that you would start to think how come that you didn't do this before. Rejuvenating body is just a process - the energetic one. Masses don't observe it (although some unconsciously are in this process and benefit from it), because they are energy-blind, as they were taught to be so. But the laws of the universe work regardless if one is eager to admit their existence, or not. Taking advantage of lack of ignorance leads to a better quality lives, which is a natural way for humanity - as they won't have to have so many short incarnations, re-learning the same things in each life-time, and achieving much more within a single life-time.

Antares
21st February 2020, 07:01 AM
The immortality process is a grand one: it is the travel through the shadows of the subconsciousness so that the spirit frequency could reach the earthy body (cells) without obstacles.

Antares
23rd February 2020, 08:54 PM
Interesting excerpt from the Nei Jing (Chinese medical / taoist classic)

...those who follow the Way [i.e. taoists], they can drive away old age and they preserve their physical appearance.

...They upheld the patterns of heaven and earth and they grasped the regularity of yin and yang.
They exhaled and inhaled essence qi. They stood for themselves and guarded their spirit. Muscles and flesh were like one.
Hence, they were able to achieve longevity, in correspondence with heaven and earth. There was no point in time when their life could have come to an end. Such was their life in the Way.

...They were of pure virtue and they were entirely in accord with the Way. They adapted themselves to the regularity of yin and yang and they lived in harmony with the four seasons.
They left the world and they departed from the common. They accumulated essence and preserved their spirit. They roamed between heaven and earth and their vision as well as their hearing went beyond the eight reaches. This way, they added to their lifespan and were strong.

...Next, there were the sages. They lived in harmony with heaven and earth and they followed the patterns of the eight winds.
They accomodated their cravings and their desires within the world and the common and their heart knew no anger.
...They made every effort to achieve peaceful relaxation and they considered self-realization as success. Their physical body did not deteriorate and their essence and their spirit did not dissipate.

I put some phrases in bold for emphasis the essential parts which are - according to my current knowledge - important to be followed. I'll take later time to explain all of them, but at the beginning I start with the simple things:

Essence, in Chinese jing, is the closest to the physical body energy which sustains its functions. It is different, more gross I'd say, energy than qi is, which in turn is the universal energy for body closer to astral and can be untilized in many ways, starting from mental or emotional, to finally physical transformation.

Yin and Yang - are the most general "keys" to be watched on the way to the immortality. They are maybe too general in practice, but are good references. Heaven (cosmos) and Earth (matter) are basically also yang and yin, respectively, however they are seperate because they are manifested yang and yin (in opposite to unmanifested polars).

I already talked about the importance of spirit (or shen energy in TCM) before - the Chinese book uses the term of "preservence", which I refer to as "connection", but the idea is the same: loosing the spirit frequency disconnects us from the source of life / our original frequency. Spirit frequency is then kept in body.

Eight winds refer to the 8 world directions or 8 fundamental cosmic energies present on the Earth. They must be balanced, just like wu-xing (5 elements).

atsguy
25th February 2020, 12:19 AM
Interesting excerpt from the Nei Jing (Chinese medical / taoist classic)

I put some phrases in bold for emphasis the essential parts which are - according to my current knowledge - important to be followed. I'll take later time to explain all of them, but at the beginning I start with the simple things:

Essence, in Chinese jing, is the closest to the physical body energy which sustains its functions. It is different, more gross I'd say, energy than qi is, which in turn is the universal energy for body closer to astral and can be untilized in many ways, starting from mental or emotional, to finally physical transformation.

Yin and Yang - are the most general "keys" to be watched on the way to the immortality. They are maybe too general in practice, but are good references. Heaven (cosmos) and Earth (matter) are basically also yang and yin, respectively, however they are seperate because they are manifested yang and yin (in opposite to unmanifested polars).

I already talked about the importance of spirit (or shen energy in TCM) before - the Chinese book uses the term of "preservence", which I refer to as "connection", but the idea is the same: loosing the spirit frequency disconnects us from the source of life / our original frequency. Spirit frequency is then kept in body.

Eight winds refer to the 8 world directions or 8 fundamental cosmic energies present on the Earth. They must be balanced, just like wu-xing (5 elements).

The taoists principles are solid. Developing the 3 dan tiens leads to health and an abundant life. What Robert Bruce calls the energy storage centers. Especially the lower dan tien which is in the navel. The taoists consider that the foundation for health and wellness in life.

Most people will pass away without developing these dan tiens.

A person with a fully developed lower dan tien, will naturally have energy rise to the other 2. One in the solar plexus and another in the center of the head. And there is also another one above the head.

Both aid the person in containing and converting energy.

A fully developed dan tien will have some pretty amazing qualities. Like even guiding what you eat.

Antares
25th February 2020, 03:45 PM
The taoists principles are solid. Developing the 3 dan tiens leads to health and an abundant life. What Robert Bruce calls the energy storage centers. Especially the lower dan tien which is in the navel. The taoists consider that the foundation for health and wellness in life.

Most people will pass away without developing these dan tiens.

A person with a fully developed lower dan tien, will naturally have energy rise to the other 2. One in the solar plexus and another in the center of the head. And there is also another one above the head.

Both aid the person in containing and converting energy.

A fully developed dan tien will have some pretty amazing qualities. Like even guiding what you eat.
Yeah mostly this would be like that.

Where did the information about additional dan tien (or tan tien) come from?

Most what you wrote about is basic material, taught by people like Mantak Chia. Indeed the results can be amazing, but I think that it is just a beginning. Connection between all the dan tiens, and even involving other centers, may possibly lead to enormous results, beyond what an average human being is capable of.

Chrysalis
25th February 2020, 08:19 PM
Alain Herriott, author of Super Charging Quantum Touch outlines a technique he calls "Rejuvenation Technique" utilizing the U-Nan symbol and the 12 color meditation. It must be done every day consistently for an hour to have a 24 hour cycle run continuously. People who have done it have reported reversal of gray hair, wrinkles and old wounds healing. Alain stated that he did the meditation daily long enough to see the return of his original hair color but decided that the hour long daily mediation was too onerous to maintain just to keep the gray away. I have 'played' with the mediation but I cannot consistently set aside the same hour everyday to do the meditation. I really need to return to it again though. I've been trying to heal my adrenals and it's been really slow going. I had been doing it to try and keep myself strong so I could be my brother's caregiver when he was battling cancer. He's been gone now for a couple of years. His death really hit me strong and I had a major relapse that I'm just beginning to pull out of but I keep having mini relapses because of the current stress in my life just doesn't seem to go away. I worry about my husband and my daughter. Both are dealing with stressful issues themselves. My husband had a difficult work environment and chronic pain so I worry about him. My daughter is in her 4th year of college, she switched majors and still is having 2nd thoughts but much of that is fueled from her anxiety and natural indecisiveness. So I worry about her and I often have to deal with frantic phone calls, though she is getting better and has matured a lot these last four years, she still is a major source of stress for me. /sigh/

Antares
26th February 2020, 07:53 PM
Chrysalis thanks for sharing this information. I just took a quick view of that author, seems quite promising. Not expecting much (as always), but a curious read in free time no doubt.

But I can tell you one thing from my own discoveries: it is not about this or that ritual, meditation, technique or method. What's solely important - just like with magic - is your intent, mind-work, energy-work...

It might not matter much whether you do "quantum-modern-super-charging" excercise, or ancient yoga or qi-gong excercises. All in all it's everything about the mind.

From what you wrote, it is quite obvious to me that you are a bit lost person. You have too many worries. This is a simple way to aging. Like I said, it is all about mind / energy. Try to calm down, keep your mind clear, creative and strengthen your connection to your deepest part (which is sometimes called "spirit"). Disturbing emotions won't help you nor your relatives, I'm certain of that. Taking the burdens off of your mind should make any excercises, methods, or anything related to rejuvenation much more effective. I must say I doubt in the author's approach when you wrote about "1 hour necessery", I don't think such ridig, formal rules lead to anything beyond average achievement, but I didn't read this or other books (the recent was from 2016, also seems to be an interesting read), so I suspend my idea what is this approach about in actuality.

After all, rejuvenation is not about doing (rather, not-doing, or wu-wei state as in taoism) - it is about being, connection, mind, thinking, feeling and life style.

Chrysalis
27th February 2020, 02:47 AM
Thanks, but I'm not looking for advice or any mansplaining. I guess I'll just go back to lurking and keep my fingers off the keyboard.

Chrysalis thanks for sharing this information. I just took a quick view of that author, seems quite promising. Not expecting much (as always), but a curious read in free time no doubt.

But I can tell you one thing from my own discoveries: it is not about this or that ritual, meditation, technique or method. What's solely important - just like with magic - is your intent, mind-work, energy-work...

It might not matter much whether you do "quantum-modern-super-charging" excercise, or ancient yoga or qi-gong excercises. All in all it's everything about the mind.

From what you wrote, it is quite obvious to me that you are a bit lost person. You have too many worries. This is a simple way to aging. Like I said, it is all about mind / energy. Try to calm down, keep your mind clear, creative and strengthen your connection to your deepest part (which is sometimes called "spirit"). Disturbing emotions won't help you nor your relatives, I'm certain of that. Taking the burdens off of your mind should make any excercises, methods, or anything related to rejuvenation much more effective. I must say I doubt in the author's approach when you wrote about "1 hour necessery", I don't think such ridig, formal rules lead to anything beyond average achievement, but I didn't read this or other books (the recent was from 2016, also seems to be an interesting read), so I suspend my idea what is this approach about in actuality.

After all, rejuvenation is not about doing (rather, not-doing, or wu-wei state as in taoism) - it is about being, connection, mind, thinking, feeling and life style.

Antares
28th February 2020, 04:30 PM
Thanks, but I'm not looking for advice or any mansplaining. I guess I'll just go back to lurking and keep my fingers off the keyboard.
Sure, you are welcome ;) But keep in mind that as a public forum it is supposed to be a public discussion-oriented, and many people have issues like the ones you describe; the advice is general, more than personal. This is a typical scenario most of people are in, do not take it personally then. I think the whole thing is not that difficult as it seems; people just don't want to take over their minds and allow forces to control them. I'm speaking of thoughts, emotions, energy etc. Mind / energy control is probably the biggest issue and source of difficulties, I think.

Antares
5th March 2020, 04:22 PM
When watching people talking about immortality, I look at them closely, try to get a sense of their... original essence - if you know what I mean by this. Each person has a unique, original "vibrational-chord" or frequency, or whatever you want to call it. It's infinite in the sense that it is never exhausted (just like taoists described tao). It just is, it is not dependent on space or time (it is beyond time-space). I call it "the inner core", but this is just a label.

Most of people are aware only of their thoughts and lower emotions. Some are aware also of their higher thoughts and higher and inspiring feelings. But the idea is to get even beyond that, to make the connection to this inner core.

When looking at the people I mentioned, I compare them to how they looked when they were really young (were at age of typically 20-30 years old), and how do they look now. I try to identify if the energy that they have changed in time. Whether they have the same fresh "vitality", how their skin look like, even more importantly how much youngness and fresh outlook is there in their eyes etc. Believe it or not, the same applies to absense or presence of any illness - and illness is just an effect of the energy lacking. Energy lacking causes both illness and body cells degredation. Rejuvenation is the opposite: integration. Aging means degrading, rejuvenating means integrating, if to put it in simple words. Behind those two extremes, is the energy that is flowing - or not. Energy obeys universal laws - resonance. To be in perfect resonance means to be connected to the inner core. So this is the essence of everything. Immortality achievement - on physical, ethereal, astral, or whatever level - is always the same then.

I try to have a feeling of their original essence. The typical feeling is that they loose that original essence (despite what they claim, even if they are renown masters in the fields they claim they are related to esoteric subjects).

Immortality, health, rejuvenation, or in other words original essence cannot be hidden behind concepts, terms, philosophy, theology, or even scientific methods (mechanics: DNA engineering, quantum mechanics, or whatever else). There is a connection and energy incoming from that infinite source - or there is not. I believe it is just that simple. Pay attention to your energy and typical feelings - when they slide down on any level, it's a sign of enthropy.

Antares
5th March 2020, 05:02 PM
How to imagine the inner core, or the original essence in relation to other levels - the physics might be of help here. ;)

The triangle inside the core symbolizes the inner core / original essence. The distance from the center means level / layer of reality. The read ball may mean here the furthest level: physical. The dotted line contains all the other levels in between physicality and the inner core. The circural motion shows how much work (round distance on the image) is needed on each level for energy to manifest itself on this level (therefore, physical level requires the biggest distance / work for energy to manifest).

The inner core doesn't move. It is fixed. Everything else contains movement. (The triangle on the image changes the way it is directed to; the inner core doesn't of course - but we may have such an impression because of our limited perception - to view it from different perspectives / angles).

To be in a perfect alignment with the core means to be in resonance with it (when energy flows / flunctuates exactly in the "rythm" of the core). Typical situation is however that a person is disconnected, or only partly connected, and then each level works on its own. If this happens, the person is not truly self. It is a betrayal to the original essence ;) To get a sense of true self and make it stable (fixed) is what brings the ultimate achievement or perfect balance.

Being out of balance means simply to cause energy to flunctuate not in the accord with the original essence - and thus to loose the connection of our original life-"fuel" source. This is simply happening because of no resonance in such a situation.

The qabbalah tree may help here - the inner core is hidden behind the Kether. The physicality is hidden under the lowest, Malkuth, sphere. All the other levels must be in balance. Also, the ancient Chinese philosophy of wu-xing may give another (vertical) perspective of the same: the Earth element is the balanced one, all the others astray from it - think of Earth element as a central sphere in the qabbalah tree; the others (Water, Fire, Wood, Metal) are either on the left or on the right side. But as I mentioned in the previous post, let the terminology not confuse you; they act only as a model that is supposed to be a showcase, nothing more.

https://media.giphy.com/media/y5efAnk4h8DYc/giphy.gif

Antares
5th March 2020, 05:30 PM
From my observations, the biggest enemy to integration is... human personality.

(This doesn't mean it should be removed; but it should be in alignment, which I described below).

schizoid
7th March 2020, 01:10 PM
Alain Herriott, author of Super Charging Quantum Touch outlines a technique he calls "Rejuvenation Technique" utilizing the U-Nan symbol and the 12 color meditation. It must be done every day consistently for an hour to have a 24 hour cycle run continuously. People who have done it have reported reversal of gray hair, wrinkles and old wounds healing. Alain stated that he did the meditation daily long enough to see the return of his original hair color but decided that the hour long daily mediation was too onerous to maintain just to keep the gray away. I have 'played' with the mediation but I cannot consistently set aside the same hour everyday to do the meditation. I really need to return to it again though. I've been trying to heal my adrenals and it's been really slow going. I had been doing it to try and keep myself strong so I could be my brother's caregiver when he was battling cancer. He's been gone now for a couple of years. His death really hit me strong and I had a major relapse that I'm just beginning to pull out of but I keep having mini relapses because of the current stress in my life just doesn't seem to go away. I worry about my husband and my daughter. Both are dealing with stressful issues themselves. My husband had a difficult work environment and chronic pain so I worry about him. My daughter is in her 4th year of college, she switched majors and still is having 2nd thoughts but much of that is fueled from her anxiety and natural indecisiveness. So I worry about her and I often have to deal with frantic phone calls, though she is getting better and has matured a lot these last four years, she still is a major source of stress for me. /sigh/

I'm reading Robert Bruce's MAP book and he recommended dedicating 30 minutes a day to worrying and that's it, if you find worry some thoughts arising. Another thing that helps me, but may not be achievable for you because it happens for me fairly easily is to always be aware of my thoughts feelings and emotions, so when a unhealthy thought is triggered in my head I don't have to follow it through. I can redirect my attention to something else. This is where meditating daily comes in handy, it creates an awareness of your thoughts feelings and emotions. Overtime it helps you do it even when you aren't meditating. My mind gets distracted all day and I stay aware of that inattentiveness (which may also be hard for you to do as I started doing it fairly easily). These things help me deal with my life problems. For what it's worth.

Antares
9th March 2020, 06:37 PM
Quote from another taoist book (medicines chapter) on 3 kinds of illnesses:

...sleeping in wet clothes... from working too hard and tiring yourself, or from eating not properly, you will suffer from what is called the illnesses of the seasons... if you do not cultivate [the Tao] and if you follow the desires of your heart, you will lose the primordial yang, dissipate the true vapoer, and age swiftly. This is called the illness of aging... if your form is emptied of vapor and if the spirit is gone, your body will have no ruler and you will die.

Vapor is another term for qi.

This short excerpt shows how important is energy (qi) and spirit, which I referred to multiple times in this thread.

olyris
9th March 2020, 07:32 PM
From my observations, the biggest enemy to integration is... human personality.

(This doesn't mean it should be removed; but it should be in alignment, which I described below).
The choice between sin and praise... a sinner does not know either!

Antares
19th March 2020, 07:11 AM
The choice between sin and praise... a sinner does not know either!
In reality, there is no sin, only astray.

The essence of immortality:

Follow your own (true) nature
Everything else is astray.

olyris
25th March 2020, 09:34 AM
It's true, when the universe is astray, the Fool knows to behave... and behaving is a will.

Antares
26th March 2020, 04:10 PM
It's true, when the universe is astray, the Fool knows to behave... and behaving is a will.
Interesting point. Taoists stated that the universe never goes astray, but always follows its nature (hence their premise that we should learn from the universe, and achieve eternal state - immortality - just as the universe is ever-lasting). Behaving, on the other hand, seems to be only an external presence, not a true nature to follow. I believe that there's also a distinction between a "will" (what one's ego / mind is willing) and the true will (to be discovered clearly when not astray, i.e. when in alignment with own's nature). Does it make sense? ;)

olyris
3rd April 2020, 06:00 AM
I would it say that it makes sense to prophecise one's will beyond hope.

Example:
"I do what I ought to, so it goes the way it should."

Doing what the moment now predicates is indeed evil (vengeance) manifest. I see ants, Londoner's, terra firma itself, establishing the truth that the way it is is the way it is. I honestly think that people could use a little self-exertion, where the future is concerned.

Antares
3rd April 2020, 06:48 PM
Keep using the sun. Keep the sunrise interact with your aura and physical body. Eyes are especially sensitive to the sun light.

The sun rays aren't the same during the whole year. They differ depending on the angle with which they reach the planet.

Spring (I'm living on the northern hemisphere, like probably most of people here), starting with the equinox, is the most powerful time for the sun to influence the Earth. It bears the energy of birth and the new beginnings. This type of energy is the one that is most powerful available here, as I mentioned.

Take the oppurtinity now and use this free energy source in the solar system to work for your benefit. Because this is why it exists.

olyris
4th April 2020, 11:46 PM
Sage. I was watching some ice skating on YouTube - and It's been chilly for me ever since. :shock:

I think the sun is a Higher Self.

olyris
6th April 2020, 11:07 AM
The sexual alchemy of sunlight:

Lead into sunlight is the thought: I want to be myself.
Sexual lead (cinnabar chloride, "matter") into sunlight: I know creation, and creation knows me.

Now, this thesis applies to the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ virus specifically in that sunlight is needing genesis (original nature) at this time. So, if you are a fool, and if you know the word "me" - for crying out loud, it's a beautiful day!

olyris
6th April 2020, 11:23 AM
H2S + AuCl -> H2SCl(-) + Au(+)

The positive charge of gold plus negative ions from pine trees, waves breaking, stones cloving... sex is wise. H2SCl(-) is just excrement, in comparison. Do you know how far this parable goes? Clean is good, and unclean is bad. Religion is for the awakened.. self.

edit: There is nothing like a freshly cleaned house, by the beach, with some pine trees, in some ultimate reality.

olyris
6th April 2020, 11:39 AM
I will tell this parable at once for I have 'dunnit.

The antiphilosophical alchemical initiate experimented with a reddish gold substance, his cinnabar. He lit it with his mother's lighter and the whole world turned into black reason. What did he do? He, created the Philosopher's Stone, with all the power in it to formulate the Elixir of Life. He burned his baccy with intelligence and somehow The Thing went wrong. "Anyway," he decided, "when it goes wrong I am that I am." He cried the Elixir of Life when he realised he was right, his reason being, life is too beautiful to share with the caring. What's caring anyway? A way to be said "no" unto.

olyris
6th April 2020, 11:44 AM
The rejuvenation of sunlight is the surrendering of "what is common" - and I am.

Antares
7th April 2020, 05:02 PM
H2S + AuCl -> H2SCl(-) + Au(+)
What Cl does stand for (symbolically)?

H2SCl(-) is just excrement
Not for god. :)

olyris
8th April 2020, 07:03 AM
Cl means love whereas Fl means light - Au means alone. All of the elements in the periodic table are human virtuous exact experiences - hence you see drug users believing that they are heroes.

Positive gold Au(+) otherwise known is Ormus is neutralised well by the forces around you. It becomes extremely objective about truth. You are beautiful. It's in cocoa.

Antares
25th April 2020, 11:10 AM
I think that love and light are universal, and inherent in every single particle. When there's no light, there's also no Au, Ag, Cl, Fl, and anything else. Au is sun (or Australia, the sun on the Earth, if you insist), Ag is moon (or underground, the shady land under the Earth), that's for sure. Both are, respectively, the 2 of the 3 treasures (middle - the solar plexus, and lower - the navel), also called tan ti'ens. I suspect however that "salt" principle in alchemy is not actually related to particles like Cl or Fl; it's the universal principle appliable to any particle - some just have a bigger tendency toward it.

The remaining third treasure, the higher tan t'ien, is connected to the shen energy and spirit (beyond any solar system or galaxy), the most subtle energy of the three. It creates the seed, the true nature.

Seed (of immortality)

When undersanding the nature of microcosm (human being), the immortality becomes obvious way. Everything starts from the subtlest nuances of our being. They can be sensed, and are always at hand. However, human being, disconnected, still has a free will: to decide to live, or to die, after all.

Ayurveda, or early christian religion, among the others, treated "death" word not just literally; it was at the same time a symbolic idea of "disconnecting" (turning back from spirit). To die means to disconnect - from life (spirit).

To stay connected means to re-create seed of spirit (immortal life) within. In our universe it works thanks to the principle of resonance: having seed means having a resonating connection to the spirit, called sometimes "the gateway". Of course, it's the gateway to immortality, and not only - to all the gifts the spirit has to give.

olyris
27th April 2020, 04:06 AM
Ayurveda, or early christian religion, among the others, treated "death" word not just literally; it was at the same time a symbolic idea of "disconnecting" (turning back from spirit). To die means to disconnect - from life (spirit).
Yes, I have done this. To lie to oneself as thought God is not in self...

To set the matter straight, God is in self insofar as power is within the means it knows it has - IN OTHER WORDs: No jumping off cliff B!

olyris
27th April 2020, 04:39 AM
Au is sun (or Australia, the sun on the Earth, if you insist), Ag is moon (or underground, the shady land under the Earth), that's for sure. Both are, respectively, the 2 of the 3 treasures (middle - the solar plexus, and lower - the navel), also called tan ti'ens. I suspect however that "salt" principle in alchemy is not actually related to particles like Cl or Fl; it's the universal principle appliable to any particle - some just have a bigger tendency toward it.
"Agstralia" is a blue moon to every other country, but, as I like to put it, every country has its own sun and his or her own birthright!

The salt principle is specifically "life is normal," never to be "life is wrong"... a pitfall in alchemy... what to do...

olyris
27th April 2020, 04:54 AM
Sun and Moon

Au(alone) = Na(destructive)Cl(love)
OR
Au(alone)Cl(love) = Na(destructive)F(light)

Is there any arguing with this??? :nono:

olyris
27th April 2020, 03:05 PM
This would make the "gateway" a case of looking up through cosmic understanding of self into "forever"...

Antares
3rd July 2020, 08:20 PM
the "gateway" a case of looking up through cosmic understanding of self into "forever"...
Yes. Only we put the limitations on self. The gateway is never closed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYG30ucL7Q

If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
I made some progress in the recent time. What I learnt for the last several months is that most people will never go into that direction. Not because they are at some level not dreaming about it - but because life is not inherent in the physical but in the conscious (spirit). First, the limitations of perception have to be overridden. People like you can achieve it because of hightened perception. Most, won't, so they can only rely on "magic pills", which today is technology. But I can bet that technology alone cannot manage life forces. Both are actually the opposites.

olyris
4th July 2020, 02:48 AM
Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death. :shock:

Edit: And by that I mean, conquer yourself supposed wrong.

Antares
4th July 2020, 12:00 PM
Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death. :shock:

Life
^
|
Humanity
^
|
Death
^
|
Technology

- a new tree of life, adjusted to the current paradigms, so that society could understand the ideas ;)

In translation, it'd be something like:

Kether (the life)
^
|
Tiphareth (the mind)
^
|
Yesod (the underworld)
^
|
Malkuth (the matter)

Let us die young or let us live forever
Why don't they stay young?
It's so hard to get old without a cause
I don't want to perish like a fading horse
Youth's like diamonds in the sun
And diamonds are forever
So many adventures couldn't happen today
So many songs we forgot to play
So many dreams swinging out of the blue
We let them come true

Forever young, I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

-asalantu-
4th July 2020, 04:50 PM
Dear Antares...

First, remember, you are not your physical body. Beyond any spiritual concern, at this physical world, the real you is the info stored at your mind. You can lost arms, legs, genitals, circulatory system, breathing system, digestive system, and the most of your nerve network, etc., replace them by cybernetic hardware, and while you retain your memories (of course, if you survives trauma of such physical surgery), you'll stay.

Second, if you wants preserve your personality forever, there is hope for you and is provided by "Strategic Social Initiative (SSI)" endeavour.

This subject (SSI) is in deep treated at following websites:

2045.com
gf2045.com

This subjetct (SSI) was already treated at this forums. Simply, search "2045" ('Words at Title' option), and you'll get opinions included the one from Robert Bruce.

My best regards,
Ángel

Antares
4th July 2020, 06:21 PM
Thank you for sharing. I'll check the websites more deeply later. At first glance they seem to me, however, like a typical pretty official news websites, I mean the feeling is institutional (non-human - which should be the essential point in such a case), and results in resistance, not attraction.
There are absolutely no authorities to me, so you do not have to refer to any, but focus on bare facts.
Analysis for the things I write about on the forum took me years to get to the point where I am now, and it won't end. It is worth to re-verify everything on a regular basis when new facts arise - something rarely seen in the today's world, including the scientific circles.

First, remember, you are not your physical body. Beyond any spiritual concern, at this physical world, the real you is the info stored at your mind. You can lost arms, legs, genitals, circulatory system, breathing system, digestive system, and the most of your nerve network, etc., replace them by cybernetic hardware, and while you retain your memories (of course, if you survives trauma of such physical surgery), you'll stay.
I know about that. It is well known that humans have "souls" (replace it with any term of your liking), a non-physical counter-part - both in religious and esoteric or new age fields for many thousands of years. Just the form of these beliefs changes, like recently with the "OBE" term and alike.
But you are also not your astral body. Nor mental. Nor spiritual. None.
Yes, you 'are'.

I agree with Robert A. Monroe or Robert Bruce that we are more than physical.

But the essential point is: how to view the physical, then? The typical people's implication is: we 'should not' put much interest in it. Well... I discuss it more on that below.

So, keeping the above in mind, the universe as we know it can be considered therefore a field of consciousness to play. How much we can play within it - on ANY level - depends on us.

The mistake people do with the paradigms you mentioned is that they allow others to control those fields - and they are falsely informed (by e.g. religious systems, including the atheist system) that they should not put their interest in their rights to a particular levels of existence.
Do not make this mistake.

Religions for thousands of years tried to impose on humans the idea that the body is not important, and that people 'should' focus their concerns mainly on after-world. Also many people on this forum believe so. I already wrote about these here: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?37837-After-life-how-is-it

However, astral (believed commonly to be this after-world, which not necesserily can be the case) can be enslaved as much as physical realm.

As you stated, the crucial aspect is "mind" - so in the end it is mind manipulation that only can do any "harm" to us. And it does. That's why it is important what I write about: to re-verify everything, question everything, and choose your paradigms carefully. It's important to develop yourself, your connection to all parts of yourself at all levels. Everyone's unique, therefore I cannot say to anyone what is the best for him or her - and no one should. However, some believe that we, as a sort of resource, should be "utilized" for certain purposes. The key part of this manipulative slavery is indeed the mind - kept in the darkness and chaos of predetermined beliefs propagated from your first day here.

Part of this system of beliefs is how you should approach and what to think about your physical body and physical in general. Again do not make this mistake - think for yourself, get into deeper parts of yourself and ask why am I in the physical now?

I am sure that physical DNA can be reprogrammed - without using material (technological) means for that purpose. Also, your ethereal part can be. Your astral, mental, spiritual - as well. In the end, everything's energy.

I am opposite to any "cyber" agendas to store memories or personality with use of technology, as found in some SF books or movies. It again takes your attention away from what is most important - yourself at deeper levels!

Try to consider the idea that everything that you need you have already inside of you - and you may decide about your existence, whether it is astral, physical, or of any other form. Leaving just one of these levels to others to control them would result only in your surrender to them - at all levels. It is really not something you want deeply, I am sure of that.

My view is the following: all levels are integrated, and in the end - in the point where the pure "mind" exists - there is no difference, all is energy, a field of play of consciousness. It does not really matter where you surrender: at physical, at astral, or anywhere else. What matters is your choice: to surrender, or not.
You were from the child programmed to believe in your physical death, you might also believe that you need to "deserve" for heaven, or any stuff like that.
Stop. Re-verify what you've been told.

I do not want to tell people what to think, but if you'd like to hear my "secret", I believe that we have a right to live wherever, whenever, at any level of existence we want - including all of them at once: physical, ethereal, astral, spiritual... This right has been taken away from the humanity thousands of years ago, and particularly involved DNA - the program for the body and its cells - modifications. This of course was a part of bigger plan.
This is just a short view, and has of course a wider context to what happened for the last thousands of years: the laws of time and the grand cycles for Earth. We are currently at the threshold of the end of possibly the darkest era of human kind.
You have a right to believe what you want, and reclaim whatever rights you need. This means freeing your mind from such beliefs - and their consequences.

olyris
5th July 2020, 08:32 PM
Anything that technology can do, nature can do better - magic. The tech frequency (Hu) is fear, which is sincere, ok? Natural or real magic, on the other hand, has everything.

Antares
15th July 2020, 04:38 PM
Anything that technology can do, nature can do better - magic. The tech frequency (Hu) is fear, which is sincere, ok? Natural or real magic, on the other hand, has everything.
I do think so, as well.

This is not something surprising: technology may only rely on something - and the 'something' needs to be controlled directly by the yin element. When energy becomes too much yang, as highly vibrating small particles do, it becomes difficult to control through yin. There's this limitation that physicists face now and are unable to create quantum computers.

Yin is fear. Yang is desire.

Magic or mysticism, in a wide sense, requires both, yin and yang (which means everything - there is no other thing in the universe but yin and yang) - but relies on none.

Through desire, you attract into self (this is how magic works), while through fear you keep away what you want to avoid (this is the fear hidden in technological use motivation). Sounds abstract, but I believe this is how things are in the end. For instance, why one does need marketing data to be processed through technology? IMHO, in the end (s)he fears that not controlling (yin) all the data (on competition, on customers, on sales...) may bring her/him out of the market. Compare it to the law of attraction (yang), where you put your focus on belief that you would get the final result (stay on the market, not just for survival, but for thrive).

olyris
16th July 2020, 07:38 AM

The yin/yang is perfectly capable of conceiving of sex, but it will it do to itself what is called Moksha? I think it takes a strong universe... inside self.

Antares
18th July 2020, 09:03 AM
The vegatative forces

When increasing consciousness, I became strongly aware of the life forces within the whole organism. By the latter I do not mean just physical body, but all the energy forces (qi or prana) supporting it, as well as my "energy self" - independent from the physical body.

What I can say from my observations, is that people totally do not know / understand what they are dealing with when (incarnated) in the body. To them, it seems to be an automatic system: something somehow works, and he or she can just use her or his will to manipulate this body (through the electric impulses of the nervous system - but who cares? :P ).

It is automatic. And it is largely guided by the cells of the DNA, and... well, this might be hard to believe in the context of the current belief system, but the organism reacts strongly to the thoughts (emotions, energy etc.).

The problem is lack of integration between the energy self and the body self.

Body in its nature, from what I observed, is very vegetative, very passive yin force. It does not do much just by itself, it just is, just like a plant. Take for example a tree - a fantastic biological "machine" system: it is so well designed that it can potentially live for centuries or even thousands of years. Really a great system, but in the end it is just a vegetative consciousness.

Human is different. Chinese cosmological system placed humanity between the Earth (yin, vegetative forces), and Heaven (yang, pure conscious forces). Most of people spend their lives within their minds - the mental selves, egos. They are not aware of the other forces involved in their beings. This is due to the common ignorance.

Human does not have such a perfect system; his or her DNA, additionally, must have had been modified. DNA resides in cell - being the part of the vegetative system and forces behind it. To get a proper result with the physical body, also proper energy and consciousness is required - and this means influencing the vegetative forces by your mind. Your awareness is your guide.

I can sense strongly my energy self within/outside the body, and the difference between it and the vegetative forces (physical body). They do not integrate quite well.

I believe there could have had been times when people lived for thousands of years in the very ancient times. In fact, there are chronicles stating it. Today, it is different. The conscious work is needed - a certain level of awareness and energy work for getting be friends with your body.

What most people do, however, is totally ignore the vegetative forces. In such a case, the body has no choice but to fade - and fade means dying. Your energy self leaves unaware, looking for another "shell" (incarnation), in order to repeat the same again, and again, and again, never having a clue what the vegetative forces actually are. People do not believe they can manage energies and it is not difficult to do so. This involves vegetative forces - the physical body. You can also modify DNA consciously, not just unconsciously. I know that Edgar Cayce stated similar, not in the same words as I do, but he explained well how the whole human organism works.

Antares
21st July 2020, 06:20 PM
It takes the mind to rejuvenate. The body is the result, not the cause.

I think that Bruce Lipton is right: these are we who change DNA - but thoughts require energy, and energy requires light, so that ether could combine with the physical DNA.

Antares
28th July 2020, 05:56 AM
So it seems that your worries won't ever fulfill... I think that I've just found out why tonight.

First... let me give you a wider context. It has a lot to do with the current stage of the whole civilization.

I cannot be sure for 100%, but there is a big chance that humanity on the Earth is destined to extinct soon. The beings from whom I by a coincidence retrieved the information (they did not tell me that, but I figured it out by our talk) seem to be very not happy about the direction of the civilization - as a whole and as a majority of individuals. Choosing between the devastated Earth and destroyed civilization, they prefer the latter, and we are going to repeat the Atlantis scenario soon - probably. The experiment is considered to be a failure.

Now, to the rejuvenation. People won't be given this information, they think humanity do not *deserve* that, they know the formula but keep it a secret. People are going to die. Even prolongating lives probably won't be the case.

Antares
28th July 2020, 07:29 PM
To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

:)

atsguy
2nd August 2020, 01:30 AM
To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

:)

I am reminded in carlos castanedas book the concept of the death defyier. And in Robert Monroe’s books the being he called heshe, a androgynous human who has lived for thousands of years, and coincidently the most advanced living human at the time of Monroe’s writing.

https://absolutoracle.com/Carlosoracle/Articles/AnotherBisexualImmortalInAmerica.htm

One of the things robert Monroe noticed from heshe, was the energy the being gave off. It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology, there may need to be a energetic rebalancing. The masculine and feminine energies probably must come into complete balance. And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.

If heshe was a real individual in Robert Monroe’s work, I could definitely see the importance in a undertaking like that. Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.

Antares
2nd August 2020, 07:07 AM
Thanks for sharing.

It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.
This is not a surprise to me. I learnt about the subject enough to know it all goes down to energies. If to indicate written sources, the biggest revelation came from the ancient Chinese and Egyptian texts, which they called "sacred". I'm almost 100% certain the knowledge inherent there in most is older than those civilizations and come from the Atlantean temples.

In brief, the whole universe (macrocosm) works because of yang and yin energies (more - most - universal versions of what people call "masculine" and "feminine"). Human being (microcosm) works because of them as well.

Soul, the astral body, works because of them as well. And everything else.

Yang and Yin combine together in order to produce any result: when it's more yang, it's very subtle, and when it's more yin, it's manifestation. Both combined are presented as Qi (as universal energy), and both are required. Otherwise, I believe, you would shift to one of the polars (Yang if too 'unmanifested', and Yin if too gross), and simply cease to exist (at any level). You would leave the universe then: astral, mental, spiritual, physical - any! It's not possible to be purely yang or purely yin and exist within this universe!

As stated by Lao-Tzy, the number of combinations between Yin and Yang (different variants of Qi energy) are 10.000 in number, which means infinite. You have infinite ways of choosing your path to immortality, but all of them will require some combination of both opposite energies (balanced).

Balance between Yin and Yang, or Water and Fire, or as you stated, feminine and masculine, is essential.

But what does it mean in practice?

The problem is, human being does not use his/her fullest potential. It is clearly stated in the old Chinese taoist books: basically, a typical human is a yin type (earth energy, as opposed to heaven energy). However, you can shape your physical body, if you know how to do this. I believe it requires working with your body directly, and controlling the hormons which it produces. Being androgynous is just one of multiple variants, but yes, I've read about it in some modern taoist book.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology
I think it is not possible at all with bare technology to achieve it. Technology has no life - spirit has. You also cannot control spirit with any technology, but spirit is "so time-less" that it typically works with you, whatever motivations you have, so basically it allows you to experiment with life energy.
In fact, in the end everything is energy - which comes from so-called spirit. To me, it's a matter of a proper connection (techniques that allow you to go beyond), rather than using purely scientific solutions (technology that keeps you within your current boundaries). It's a matter of being conscious of beyond: your mind has no limits - other than those you choose, also unconsciously. Remove "un"-conscious, and you naturally become conscious.

As you suggested, without proper energies life is not possible; you may modify life through genetic engineering, but that' all. And this is what, I believe, was happening for the recent thousands of years on the Earth: changing the DNA of species, including human beings. Playing with life energy.

But life energy requires being conscious of it in order to keep it as you want: on any level. If not, you are going to die also astrally, for instance.

there may need to be a energetic rebalancing.
Yes...

And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.
...yet, this is just how people understand energies. To me it seems much more universal, and you can really do more than just that. This means you may have also control over how your body shapes, when you master those energies: yin and yang.

Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.
Probably, Atlanteans did this. Scriptures from Egypt, Mesopotamia, and some other ancient civilizations state so. They know what they are doing keeping it secret. For a diligent researcher, however, nothing is impossible.

To me, the equation which you indicated (female + masculine) seems flat. People are taught to think in the linear way. Try to think of equations not as lines, but as geometrical, multidimensional, complex objects, involving more than just few elements in one line. Particularly, think of the triangle. Combine these two, universal Water and universal Fire elements in one line combined with the Spirit vertex at the top, thus creating a triangle.

This is the essential, but missing part. Spirit is invisible, thus so easily overlooked and not taken into equation by modern science, nor people's thinking. There lay the "secret" to conscious life.

Note that "conscious" is the key. Because the energies from your physical (astral, mental...) body, for instance, will survive, in some form, anyway - but without your conscious control or connection with / to them... then, you will become NOT conscious of them anymore after your death... People believe that immortality is impossible; but this would mean that being eternally conscious is impossible.

Impossible, however, is the opposite: to become totally not conscious. Consciousness (what people call "mental") comes from the yang, calmness (what people call "matter") comes from the yin. All of that is Qi spectrum - and electromagnetic spectrum exists within the universal Qi spectrum. You may shift between the levels of this spectrum, even within one sub-level, like astral level. You do this by changing your frequencies (no surprise).

So, in the end, it - life - is a play with life energies (spirit).

To know spirit (life), energies - you need to go beyond logical, rational thinking, go beyond any technology-oriented thinking. As some masters said:

Unlearn what you learnt

Which means going backward within your mental part of mind, going beyond (dissolving) what you "absorbed" during your current life. Try first to go back to the time when you were an infant. This is one way indicated by many taoists, for instance, or... by Jesus. Try to sense what you felt then, re-gain this fresh, un-disturbed perspective, not stirred with your rational thinking yet. There leads the way to the "mystery of life", as Lao-Tzy called it so.

Then, try to go beyond your current incarnation. All of those memories you have within, and consciousness (playing with your mind) is what makes them conscious for yourself.

Robert Bruce indicated so many times how important is memory. However, I'd say, memory is just consciousness.

Antares
8th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Few observations.

You may notice that in matter "down" and "up" forces (as some taoists call them) work. It's not just gravity (whatever it is, in fact); it's the "down" force which makes everything down - on all levels. Down force can be likened to death.

Up force can be likened to life. It brings everything into a higher stage.

Everything in life (by which I mean multidimensional self and life, not just physical body) is a choice, after all. Unconscious choices are still choices!

This is the key.

The trick is to bring more up forces to the body (which is created of unconscious matter, basically) so that it was frequentially hightened. It's your choice to be made.

Most people, however, make this choice without a conscious will. This is what humanity is learning right now: to make choices on your personal energy and body.

Cayce pointed it in the straightforward way:

Spirit is the life, mind is the builder, and physical is the result

You think - your mind thinks - and you consider it "you", your personality. It is, however, in a very sense disconnected from your body. People hardly are able to "connect" consciously to their organs and tissues.

For instance, feel your skin. How?

Just by using your thoughts. You may encounter an obstacle here. This is how you were trained to think, and to disconnect from your body. Your personality is a big hinderence in achieving, basically, anything.

Re-connecting to your energy, to your body, to your spirit and so on, is done by raising your energy (or vibration) and refocusing your mind on non-intellectual aspects of reality and yourself - basically more on sensing than thinking. This, in turn, allows you to establish up-forces within.

And this, in turn, rejuvenates the body.

I've noticed that scanning my skin led me to a discovery that the down forces are working, all the time, day by day, month by month. Not providing the up-forces leads to loosing the up-down forces balance, which in the end leads to something people call "death". Providing up forces, on the other hand, keeps yourself refreshed all the time.

Scanning regularly your organs, your skin, feelings in particular of skin around your mouth (which is frequently the first subject of aging process) would tell you in what state it currently is. Your mental work changes this state. Training it on a regular basis makes it easier and easier in a longer period to shape your energy and your body. Treat it like any training. The universe works with forces: you may consciously provide the type of forces which in turn shape yourself on all levels, from the physical to pure mental ones.

I wrote already a bit on personality being the biggest obstacle. I will write about it more, but what I put here is the essential thing: energy and its vibration, and thinking processes related to it. Both are inseperable. Changing thoughts leads to changing energy, which leads to changing the result (body).

Antares
10th September 2020, 06:30 AM
Working with consciousness has side effects as I noticed.

Here's a very short list of what can happen (I could write a book on that, so here are only some of the observations):
- my power of thoughts increased somehow
- my effect on others increased somehow
- some people are afraid of me (because I notice too much, like constant manipulations of the society - and people are used to have it unnoticed)
- control over body processes, energetic and physical; it is not possible for me anymore to be unconscious in this area, like most of people are
- addiction to higher quality energies (any drop in energy is quickly noticed)

I also try to keep myself healthy, which turned into a habit, e.g. my body has a constant energy for movement, and like most of people have difficulties in excersising or something, I have difficulties in not doing it. I am also addicted to constant fresh air delivery.

in matter "down" and "up" forces (as some taoists call them) work. It's not just gravity (whatever it is, in fact); it's the "down" force which makes everything down - on all levels. Down force can be likened to death.

Up force can be likened to life. It brings everything into a higher stage.

In essence, down forces are the ones of vegetative nature. People, animals, and plants rely on it. They are provided by fluids and material means, like food; in general, by the Earth frequencies.

Up forces is something not quite common among habitants of the Earth. In taoism it is shen, in qabbalah it is the force of Kether and beyond it. Basically, it is a force that is created by pure consciousness.

The idea is to unite both. What most of people do, is relying on down forces only; some adepts of buddhism, hindu practices etc. do the opposite: focus only on up forces. I believe humanity is going into a new stage where both can be finally joined together, and not being seperated. If it won't happen, people would still remain on the same low, matter-focused level. Hence the consciousness influence (resulting in creation of the up forces).

I observed that consciousness energy (up force) is similar to Wind from pa-kua (bagua), tries to penertate and find any resonance (reaction) to merge, but typically it fails because of no will of a particular person to respond to it. Down force is similar to Lake from pa-kua, it has gravity and brings you down, also with overly strong emotions, also those considered to be positive in our culture like laughing. Now I start to understand why taoists recommended emotional balance. Strong emotions disrupt personal energy, deny the subtle influence of shen (spiritual up forces), provide imbalance, and disconnect from the spiritual "link", which later must be either re-gained, or down forces would keep your energies low.

Antares
12th September 2020, 11:17 AM
Immortality achievement seems to be the key to this universe, now I think. If you go beyond a lifetime in thinking, there is no such thing as living with or without body, there is either achievement or repeating the same "stories " - in body or not.

Antares
13th September 2020, 05:57 PM
Nourishment by air is not treated by modern people seriously, in general, quite opposite to what ancient people said. This is probably due to the fact that nourishment has today a very narrow definition and is substituted with taking food, and in this narrow sense food needs to be substantial - while air has no substance.

Indeed, air is not about providing proteins or anything alike, at least directly. Instead, there are more aspects of human than just physical cells: energy (prana or qi) and even more subtle essentials.

Air is a very interesting sort of nourishment. It provides energy from the cosmos and the Sun into the Earth (as the planet is exposed to the cosmic energies all the time), which ancient people tend to call "heaven" or "heavenly energy". It increases your mental abilities, strengthens the spiritual qualities, as well as nourishes the nervous system, and reactivates cells in their energetic (as opposed to the physical) layer.

Air is a requirement for the physical body to rejuvenate as well.

I think that quick aging of the physical body as it is the case now, although is considered to be a typical way for most of people, is by no means 'normal' and shouldn't be the case. The natural way for the human system when functioning properly - by this I mean everything, not just physical organs - is to live very, very long (in fact, never get exhausted and weak; cells should regenerate at the pace that it allows them to keep the body functioning properly) and not age at all. Aging means simply de-functioning of the body: energy is brought into the cells not quickly enough, so that the cells of the body did not degenerate. They do so because what is considered to be a 'norm' now is not actually - as I mentioned - 'normal'.

Changing the life style is the first, and probably the most important step to not going the common (for most) path of the "dead", but instead to choose life.

However, nourishment or food will never interfere with your will and may only affect your mind in a way.

The even more important thing (which quality air, btw, supports) are emotions which has strong effect on the cells and fluids* within the body, and the underlying energy**.

* in alchemy, cells are the final manifestation form (Earth element), fluids are directly related to and influenced by emotions (Water element), while qi / prana or air is related to energetic part and movement within the body (Air element); the missing Fire element, which I did not mention above, is also related to energy, but of different sort: it is mostly related to spirit and will (as opposed to mind as mental aspect - which is Air), and it provides "fires" which allow to transmute any energies into a different quality - your will decides which ones, and if you choose rejuvenation, you can achieve within the state where the cells of the physical body are nourished and provided with all of the qualities, including non-physical ones, to keep regenerating vs. degenerating. (This means that animals by themselves are unable in the current situation on the Earth to rejuvenate, as having no such spirit-will connection.)

Antares
15th September 2020, 04:16 PM
An interesting excerpt from the "Life and teachings of two immortals v.2" by Hua Ching Ni:

Use the strength of your study and mental energy to plant an inner willingness to be open to internal teachings that will keep you moving in the correct direction to maximize present or future growth.
Wisdom, mental clarity and spiritual purity are needed in every age of your life. Nobody can be excused from not becoming improved internally, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.

And about not neglecting the external vs. internal (a mistake made by so many adepts) - I also believe that there must be balance, as without balance there is always a disturbance and the way is distorted:

For both men and women, spiritual practice is of tremendous importance. The internal spiritual energy cultivation will make their beauty and life enduring and maintain their youthful look. Although looking good is an external thing, if you give up your external things, what is your internal reality? Both are important.

And about the balance itself (I already wrote somewhere about 5 energies - or 5 elements / wu-xing in the taoism):

When five types of energy are in harmonious order within a human being, tiny, invisible but real spirits are produced. These spirits join and strengthen the being. When the five types of energy are in disharmonious order within a human being, disaster will occur.
One who discovers the spirits and understands their functions in life will thrive and become prosperous, healthy, self-sufficient and have better opportunities, etc. The same five energies are in the minds of people; when a person sets them in action in a harmonious way, all spirits are at his disposal and do his bidding, and all things receive benefit from this person.

Antares
19th September 2020, 07:20 AM
The difference between young and old lays in the mental sphere. Adults have a mental framework that limits them (the micro-universe to recover), children do not - until they are taught by adults to be like them. ;)

It is the child that sees the primordial secret of Nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child within us is simple and daring enough to live the Secret.

He who is in harmony with the Tao is like a newborn child.

Apply this not just to physical:

A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.

Do not take this alchemical suggestion literally ;) It referes no doubt to balancing the energies of the universe: yang and yin, wu xing, etc.

He who, being a man, remains a woman, becomes a universal channel. Eternal virtue will flow through him. He will become a child again.

The simple child again, free from all stains.

Mind decides how much substance it would take from / for life (creativity):

Spirit is the Life, Mind is the Builder

Creativity is spirit. Openness is the degree to which mind may be creative.

This all means that you need to rejuvenate and constantly be aimed at refreshing your mental sphere. If you die in dis-ease (i.e. dis-connected), your mind would die too.

In short, death is not a solution to live eternally (and to life at all).

No other option: either you choose life, or death - spirit or darkness. And you do this now, not after death. If you die, you are like plants: being the substance that would be used by the universe to create another 'human plant'. The ancient scripts on the universe creation says that human being is the only one to have a choice (free will) what is going to happen with / to him or her. But mental framework is something that may lead you astray, thinking that you 'know' what is going on, thus staying away from the 'Secret'. Esoteric people think that they are astral and some wait until the death, and that physical is illusion. I say astral is illusion as well, and you will ultimately die astrally as well if not choosing life; in fact astral is the biggest source of illusions.

The above seems to conform with the Ancient Egyptian teachings on the universe. Egyptians did not put much weigh on what we call 'astral'; they put weigh on the three essential aspects of the universe (in fact, spheres of your mind - slumbering or not):

Hu, Sia, and Heh, in Egyptian religion, deified abstractions personifying, respectively, “creative command” (or “authoritative utterance”), “perception” (or “intelligence”), and “eternity. They were all essential forces in the creation and continuance of the cosmos. Hu and Sia served as crew members in the solar bark of the sun god Re. They were represented in an undistinctive form as bearded men and also served as bearers of the eye of the god Horus. In the text known as the “Memphite Theology,” they personified the tongue and the heart of the god Ptah.

Compare 'Heh' to Kether (eternity), 'Hu' to Chokmah (creativeness), and 'Sia' to Binah (intelligence), the three upmost spheres of the Qabbalah tree. BTW 'Heh' might be the same as Horus, I wonder...
BTW did you know that 'eternity' is an aspect of your mind? ;) I mean, is it slumbering or not?

Eternity is spirit. It is the same as creativity.

Ancient Chinese in I-Ching substituted their first hexagram 1, Creativity, with Heaven, being the same.

The creative successful sublime work (...) The Chinese word that has been rendered with sublime means head, origin, large.

To sum up - creativity is something opposite to what most of our society do. They will no doubt die. :)

Antares
4th October 2020, 07:44 PM
The difference between young and old lays in the mental sphere. Adults have a mental framework that limits them (the micro-universe to recover), children do not - until they are taught by adults to be like them. ;)
People tend to think that thinking has no effect on how they look like. It does.
People tend to think that thinking has no effect on how they feel. It does.
People tend to think that thinking has no effect on how they think. It also does.

Antares
6th October 2020, 08:12 PM
I am constantly awed by how younger than me people feel much older than me and they think I am a youngster to them. And get frustrated and surprised when I out talk them. The feeling is essential to rejuvenating.

Antares
7th October 2020, 06:38 PM
I find October and December air every single year very special, maybe it is the case only in Europe, I'm not sure. It is charged with extra cosmic energy, and increases mental abilities largely.

a significant increase of hormones in the organism... the body rampages.
The more I practice, the more energy, the more hormones, glands etc. activating, the more move I need. The more I move, even more energy, more hormons activating etc. It's getting quicker and quicker every month, actually every week now.

Although initially very sceptical or even not believing, I am gradually finding out that what B. Marciniak in the Pleiadians channeling books wrote on the incredible abilities of the human body seem to be really true. It turns out that we have a really very little idea not just about what is world, but what is essentially and potentially a human being. Amazing. I feel I'm just at the beginning of the discovery. How little people know and how much they miss, just chasing daily incentives... it's like living the whole life in a small sandbox and never leaving it (you need to leave it mentally first). The beliefs create what you can reach.

Antares
9th April 2021, 06:14 PM
Edgar Cayce often stated to his questioners when asked how long will they live, that it is even 150 years if the body and the mind is properly treated. Essentials for Cayce, of course, were diet, life style, and an optimistic, positive outlook.

I think one of the most fundamental problems with the society is how much belief they put into numbers and expectations. In particular, the number of the current age and expectations related to it - based only on the observations of others people aging, and ignoring the true reasons behind this observation. ;)

I can see people thinking of themselves to be in a certain 'role' just because of their age or a particular work or home responsiblity.

But I think that the true reason for aging is that because of such thinking (taking a specific role and narrowing one's mind to it - which filters the energy incoming into the mind, into the energetic system, and finally into the cells receiving this energy) - in a large, and essential, part. I.e. changing the way how your mind works may change the way your body works, in particular how much rejuvenation and regeneration your body's cells receive (which is the natural process, of course, btw).

I think that Robert Bruce does a fantastic work in describing and researching the energetic system of human being. More people like this are really needed.

If one is not interested in rejuvenation, I have a proposal: think of aging as much as you can, because this is what you actually do - i.e. you age your own body by your activity.

Here's an interesting quote by Cayce:

[3420-1, Female 57, Writer, 12/17/43]

As indicated, the entity is very vivacious, very active. Thus the entity can also rest or relax, or be as lazy as the next. Not that extreme as from Uranus, but the mystic, the artistic temperament, as it were, runs its course and must be set again if it would manifest.

Then the more reason the entity should be very sure within self of its ideals - spiritual, mental, material. And most of all the entity should budget itself, its time. Recuperate in body, in mind, in purpose, in hopes. Then, so much time should be spent in work, in labor; so much time in recreation; yea, so much time in beautifying the body. As the entity may gather, as it analyzes the cycles of that implied and indicated as to the manner in which the entity thinks and acts, at least one week out of each month should be spent in beautifying, preserving, rectifying the body -if the body would keep young, in mind, in body, in purpose. This doesn’t mean that the entity should spend a whole week at nothing else, choose three days out of some week in each month - not just three days in a month, but three days in some definite week each month -either the first, the second, the third or the fourth week of each month -and have the general hydrotherapy treatments, including massage, lights, and all the treatments that are in that nature of beautifying, and keeping the whole of the body-forces young.

One week each month is requiredfor sterilizing the body functions. Then, is it a wonder that a week after such would be well for the beautifying, for the replenishing, for the supplying of the building forces for the body’s activities? Supply the body mentally -so much reading shouldbe done, so much recreation in music, so much in play and in those activities of others. For it is from the emotions of others rather than from things that the entity gains and adds to the abilities of self, or is able to draw upon its abilities to be helpful for others.

Antares
10th April 2021, 04:55 PM
Life is a compound between physical and the spirit. Eternal life is an eternal connection between the two.

The Ankh symbol, according to Muata Ashby, the African origin professor of theological studies, is the composition of two more basic elements (symbols):

Shen (meaning the eternity - the horizontal line with the circle above it)

and vertical line below it (meaning the object - a physical thing).

Between both is of course energy - an interesting description of the energetic body or field I found in the "Healing entities and aliens" by Adrian Dvir:

Within the energy field are meridians, or energy channels, and chakras, or energy centers. The direction of energy flow along the meridians is from the head to the spinal chord and limbs. There are seven main meridians and several secondary meridians. The unhampered flow of energy along these lines is essential for the physical health of the body. If we delve deeper into the structure of the energy, there are several energy layers, which thicken as they approach the physical body.

The essential idea is how to keep the energy in the unhampered flow. The opposite - problems with the flow - causes illness.

Diagnosing and correcting disturbances in energy flow can cure illness because it enhances the physical body's ability to heal itself.

Antares
11th April 2021, 05:11 PM
Excerpt from the "Physical body ascension to the new Earth" by Robert E. Petitt

In the past, human existence on Earth has been a constant cycle of reincarnations involving death and rebirth. This repetitive process has been caused by the soul's lack of sufficient awareness who it is. As a result of this lack of awareness, humans have seemingly become victims of desease, tragedy, or adverse circumstances that resulted in their physical death. Many consider this sequence normal. Just yesterday, someone stated it is natural to physically die. That is a false belief. Your body was designed to live for thousands of years - when you take care of it. On many other planets, physical death would be considered a very abnormal process. However, because of a series of historical, mental, genetic, social, and emotional mishups, most humans die and leave their physical body in less than one hundred years.

Antares
14th April 2021, 03:11 PM
Mantak Chia suggests that it is (lack of proper flow and not enough of) energy which is responsible for aging, e.g. in the "Awaken healing energy through the tao":

As we age, the energy routes which bring vital power to our internal organs and enable them to function become progressively more blocked by physical and mental tension. The result is general fatigue, weakness, and poor health. A young person usually has sufficient level of energy to keep the routes less obstracted so that the power still flows. The organs are thus nourished, and there is little sickness. But if we do not live healthily and practice to keep the routes open, they will gradually close and cause emotional imbalances, premature sickness and old age.

From my point of view, energy is not the cause, but the symptom of aging, just like the whole body and its cells are gradually get more and more degenerated. This means that there must be a real cause for the life force, and energy, flowing is just the effect - IMHO it is related to higher levels, not just to the etheric level which is used by Mantak for the etheric energy (called chi in his books) in his practices to be circulated by meridians.

Antares
20th April 2021, 06:53 PM
This author claims to have (and shared in her books) invaluable information about Atlantis. This excerpt from her website is about the rejuvenation. I'm not sure if I can quote it entirely, so I just put a link with a small quote, but essential, below.

https://atlantisinsights.com/rejuvination-in-atlantis/

(https://atlantisinsights.com/rejuvination-in-atlantis/)
Edgar Cayce tells us that the ingenious Atlanteans used crystals to burn destructive forces from the body in a way that encouraged it to rejuvenate itself. (Reading 440-5.) In The Romance of Atlantis Taylor Caldwell describes a secret rejuvenation chamber in a temple in the City of Golden Gates where this procedure was successfully accomplished. ... While in the chamber, the patient reclined in a comfortable chair, and technicians precisely focused the sun’s rays through a crystal onto the elderly body. Simultaneously, the healers produced and magnified varied frequencies of sound, whose energy regenerated the tiny molecules of each cell, reactivating aging tissues. The operation restored the person’s hormone balance, wrinkles disappeared, and energy returned. Skill and caution were important, since if the crystal was tuned too high it destroyed the body. One visit was usually adequate

Antares
10th May 2021, 02:55 PM
Ok, recent research and discoveries in the subject led me to the question:

if everything is light (energy), including matter, then why we do not draw any conclusions about this fact?

After reading about the breaking results of scientific research in DNA - like the matrix of DNA being a persistant field of non-material nature (confirmed in an experiment with photons reacting clearly to this field - even after removing the DNA itself) - and easily reacting with / toward light particles (photons), I came to the conclusion that DNA is more like a brain of a cell, a transmitter of energy (light), maybe even thoughts (not sure), and then - if to believe this scientific research, we may say that

* the predominant role of DNA is COMMUNICATION (between levels of existence, as well as within one level of existence, i.e. the physical level)

* and that DNA does not exist just on a physical level in a sense

* and that DNA's energy is much more persistent in terms of endurance than any typical molecule - i.e. "something" keeps its matrix on the energetic level, whatever this something could be

This fact alone makes things totally different than we used to think, if we re-consider everything from such perspective. Because this confirms that whatever deals with light or energy (possibly our moods and thoughts), affect DNA itself. In other words, any energy (or whatever that has energetic nature) that we are dealing with, has an impact on the code for the physical body.

(This makes me start wondering about the old legends of the physical transformation of old sorcerers, particularly into animals).

If so, then this could be the secret of life: the geometry of molecules involved in the DNA is an effect of an energetic communication, possibly deliberate, although not sure if concious - at all. And changing DNA is possible from the purely energetic level, like using for this purpose the Sun's light, or any other light. (Take into account that plants grow also when exposed to the artificial light but the result is that it seems either to change their DNA, or activates only parts of it - either way, it again confirms DNA being affected by light, this time apparently very directly in a well known in science process of photosynthesis).

But this is of course just a portion of things to reconsider; take for example the esoteric alchemical processes or the qabbalistic theories when considering them from the perspective of the idea of light affecting the molucules. Again, the research is continued.

Edit: I found some interesting website and further explanation, basically touching the subject of 12 (vs. 2) strands of DNA, 10 of which being not physical https://brendandmurphy.com/what-is-12-strand-dna-activation/

Here's a quote from the website confirming my above mentioned intuitive conclusion about the "communication" ("transmitting"), it also adds that not only light but also sound affects DNA:

Pioneering research by the likes of Dr Peter Gariaev and others, has led us to understand that DNA utilises sound and light to both store information and transmit messages/information. It can translate sound into light and vice versa.

So, here is my theory how actually DNA works with light, and what does it mean "encoding information". I'm more and more convinced that the ancients must have had some knowledge about it, not sure if about DNA itself, but about the general mechanism around it. I'd use simple general archetypes here to keep the explanation simple, starting with the general division of the universe into the dualistic division of the primordial elements: light (yang, energy in physics) and dark (yin, matter in physics).

Light is represented by particularly the property of frequency. There is possibly infinite number of frequencies available. Light is not just visible light, as the sun rays for instance; it is energy in general.

Matter, on the other hand, might be somewhat limited in their properties: matter at the atom level is one of about 100+ elements from the Mendeleev's periodic table. Electrons in each atom defines how the particle of matter interacts with energy (light). More atoms connected together constitute a molecule.

In the esoteric fields, light is known as the "transmitter" (creative force - because it 'creates' what happens afterwards), and matter is the "receiver" (receptive force - it is the element that absorbs the energy). Of course, this is also observed in physics.

The frequency of light interacting with matter (molecules) determines how matter can be affected. If the light's frequencies are limited (as with the artificial light), the effect upon the molecule will also be accordingly limited, of course. Altering the light's frequencies alters its effect upon matter.

A stream of light as such is therefore an encoded information possible to be received by the matter.

Now, returning to the DNA, there are 2 parts of the equation in the interaction between light and DNA:
- light or energy itself, being the frequency that "generates" the potential outcome (same as in astrology, which says about an energetic potential, but does not determine anything) - it is rather a "field of possibilities" possible to become an outcome; restricting or filtering light of course limits the number of possible ultimate results
- matter / molecule: changing the DNA molecules (directly or indirectly, e.g. through the genetic engineering, nano technology, food, pharmaceutics, vaccines etc.) changes the "receiver" of the potential frequencies that may interact with it - so such intervention may change or limit how for the light it is actually possibleto interact with this particular molecule (DNA)

The topic is really vast, and I've read also about possible interaction of the Earth's magnetic field with DNA - and possibly it is also true.

Antares
14th May 2021, 04:29 PM
A quote from the "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth" book by Dolores Cannon about the original plan for human beings:

We were supposed to be a perfect species that would never get sick and could live as long as we wanted. ... (but) when life was beginning to develop nicely, a meteorite hit the Earth and it brought bacteria that caused disease.

That's interesting. If it's true, it puts the fault on bacteria for the difficulties with physical life and particularly dying, which means also that DNA holds the information (not necesserily activated) on maintaining longevity (and hence, not aging), potentially forever.

olyris
20th May 2021, 11:42 AM
DNA - protagonist: I judge thee not
RNA - communicator: I judge this wise

There are two aspects to "good" -
1. My choice is fun
2. Your soul is safe

Antares
23rd May 2021, 08:48 AM
DNA - protagonist ...
RNA - communicator

If using this analogy, I'd say it's the opposite: RNA is like an emmisary (a ray) of the DNA (a sun). Yeah, nobody says that there is only one sun. :)

Anyway, how do they communicate?

In the Jose Arguelles book "The Mayan factor" he says that DNA has a vibrational nature. It makes really sense provided that DNA reacts to the light, it is build with phosphorus (an element that easily reacts to the light), and has its light matrix on the higher frequency than matter frequency.

Hence, if we consider that the sun emmits light and is the main emitter of the light to the Earth (the other can be either natural item, such as a burning wood, or the artificial light) - then we need to assume that light DETERMINES how the DNA changes!

My intuition says that also air quality is essential to the DNA development, but I have no scientific background yet on this matter.

People, who spend most of their lives in office, has therefore differently developing DNA (in fact, twisted and restricted, we could say) than those who develop with the natural influence of light. Light being yang makes people more yang, we could say; artificial light is restricted, and people looking all the time on their mobile phones, develop differently, as well - more yin, and indeed the experiments show clearly a negative influence of the digital screens on people (which no government would be eager to say about it). This obvious fact is probably hidden from people that matter (electrons, and some special atoms and molecules - such as those which we find in plants through the photosyntesis process) is reactive to the light.

Cosmic (astrological, in other sense) influence is transmitted thanks to a certain frequencies of the light waves. DNA of a person born at certain "time" (configuration of the light / energy emmitted at the particular time) has a potential to react with this cosmic influence in a certain, determined (but not unchangable) way. This could be probably - the current DNA state - thought as a "destiny".

However, there might be some obstacles in the way, of both yang and yin nature...

How do you feel about this picture, for instance?

https://p0.storage.canalblog.com/02/02/1426033/124140972_o.jpg

And how about this one?

https://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Outdoors/Sunrise/sunrise-16a.jpg

The attached image shows how nature develops with natural light. The experiments conducted with the plants' growth under the artificial light show that the life doesn't develop normally.

Antares
29th May 2021, 05:13 PM
My intuition says that also air quality is essential to the DNA development, but I have no scientific background yet on this matter.

I found an interesting confirmation in the "Bringers of the dawn" book by Barbara Marciniak. Worth to read the whole fragment:

Your DNA is a filament; a scientist would describe it as a connective filament. Scientists, doing the best they can up to this point, have found certain codings within certain portions of the DNA. They have also found superfluous portions of the DNA. In other words, there are portions that they cannot translate or figure out, so they think these portions of the DNA are just there for the ride, and they call them "junk DNA." They are off track.

We have talked about how all of you were built by the creator gods. You were built like houses that were going to be expanded or added on to in the future. You are now at that juncture when those who designed you are adding onto who you are. What the scientists call "junk DNA" has been dormant in your body for a long time, and it is now becoming activated. In our teachings, we always emphasize the importance of oxygenation, because oxygen feeds the coding and awakens the junk DNA in your body (which certainly isn't junk at all).

What scientists are calling "junk" houses the perceptions deep inside of your body that will allow you to become an entire perceiver, a fourth-dimensional being. This awakening DNA will allow you to change your eyesight, change your hearing, increase your life span, and so on. This dormant part of the DNA that has baffled the scientists is now coming to life.

You are mutating so quickly now that certain scientists call the process a disease. Some are very concerned about it. They have persuaded the government to invest billions of dollars to research DNA. What is occurring in your body is certainly not a disease: you are being naturally mutated and rearranged. This mutation occurs most often while you are sleeping, so you may be waking up inthe mornings noticing that something feels a little different in your body. You can expect that the changes will begin to show themselves and that you will develop new abilities. You will automatically know many things.

Interesting especially in the context of the virus situation, isn't it. (Masks, staying at homes, not going out, not travelling, taking vacc-poisons, quickly thrusted ridiculous regulations and fines, and so on).

The oxygen must have, I'm sure, a lot to do with the qi (prana) energy in the case of development of the DNA, as it more and more clearly seems that the DNA is multi-dimensional, not just physical, element.

olyris
2nd June 2021, 05:28 AM
Hence, if we consider that the sun emmits light and is the main emitter of the light to the Earth (the other can be either natural item, such as a burning wood, or the artificial light) - then we need to assume that light DETERMINES how the DNA changes!
NATURE or NURTURE was a debate long considered to original, however origin for that end was through the notion of TIMESPACE. Now people accept the truth, and indeed, the light tells your DNA to grow. What is SPACETIME, is this where we are headed, originally? The point is fact if compassion is understood. You are going to help people to evolve! Our origin is either CARE or standard apathetic hypocrisy.

This might be what science has to say about NATURE/NURTURE in this era - Some people do not respond to either theory! And they must be ROBOTS.

Antares
6th June 2021, 06:38 PM
NATURE or NURTURE was a debate long considered to original, however origin for that end was through the notion of TIMESPACE. Now people accept the truth, and indeed, the light tells your DNA to grow. What is SPACETIME, is this where we are headed, originally? The point is fact if compassion is understood. You are going to help people to evolve! Our origin is either CARE or standard apathetic hypocrisy.

This might be what science has to say about NATURE/NURTURE in this era - Some people do not respond to either theory! And they must be ROBOTS.
Have you read "The Kemetic Tree of Life"?

K(h)em is a name of Egypt; Al-K(h)emy meant the art/practice coming from Egypt. One story that I've read about says that the name Khem comes from the son of Noah, Ham, who was supposed to bring this knowledge from the sunk land to Egypt to be saved from the flood. Hence the name.

The mentioned book describes the term "Shetaut Neter", the first word meaning "secret/hidden", and the latter meaning "divinity" (in Egyptian hierogliphic language actually "Ntr"). The further analysis showed the Ntr refers to the Coptic "Nutar" and is further referenced to English both "Nature" and "Nutriment". I, by myself, see a reference also to Chinese "tao" (true essence / true nature).

What it means to me that our true nature is, ultimately, the source of (ever-lasting, infinite) nurturing. And this gives the birth of the art of (divine in essence) alchemy, i.e. achieving immortality.

Here's an excerpt from the book:

Theurgy is a science of religion, a prescribed program for promoting higher consciousness through philosophy and disciplines carried out by priests and priestesses in accordance with a prescribed and precise program of religion and metaphysics desgined to lead an aspirant to experience higher consciousness. In the case of Ancient Egyptian religion the program is dedicated towards the attainment of Nehast or Spiritual Awakening (Enlightment), a mystic experience of oneness with the divine and the discovery of one's immortality.

olyris
8th June 2021, 07:25 AM
Immortality is a step beyond natural justice (ie, "I want my dignity already") - forgiveness...

Antares
18th June 2021, 08:42 AM
Immortality is a step beyond natural justice (ie, "I want my dignity already") - forgiveness...
Nice new avatar. I like avatars with an "eye", especially in triangles :) But isn't it christian? :)

Anyway, I figured that immortality is a step beyond impurities - of energetic/mental nature.

I remember such researches like life between lives which resulted in discovery of a soul needing to be "refreshed" and "purified" after a physical life.

Have you asked yourself why is this needed at all? The purification? Of what and for what reason?

Certainly there is an important reason for that. I'm gonna do some studies on this stuff, i.e. how it works on the soul (or lower, beyond physical, in particular Ka / Prana / Ki / Qi...) level. I think that this is mind, after all, which affects not just DNA but the entire body in the end (depending of an amount of energy that body relies on in a partciular case, which can be increased - and no doubt this is the goal of many eastern exercises). Further more, this is what taoist alchemists stated as well when talking about longevity and immortality.

What I can say from my experience, you can "feel" when you're out of your "tune" - the original vibe or whatever. When this happens, you do not feel entirely yourself (I think this is what deceased are actually talking about when mentioned "returning to home" - home is not a place, it is a state of mind, IMHO). When a living person gathers a "mental garbage" (in large part because of the external, environment influences from the childhood), he or she becomes "impure". Is it good to be impure - in this sense? Obviously not. It's much worse than being physically impure :) so when choosing priorities, it's better to take a mental "bath" first before thinking of a bath in a physical sense, IMHO. :)

Antares
21st June 2021, 06:34 PM
researches like life between lives which resulted in discovery of a soul needing to be "refreshed" and "purified" after a physical life
I haven't found much so far, however I stumbled upon some descriptions of this refreshment. Few points to summarize:
- "down", material energies strongly affect the conscious, soul
- the conscious / soul is frequently confused and limited, according to the accounts
- the idea is to take over the material energies, instead to be a victim to them
- purification after the physical life seems to be needed
- it takes (soul) experience to better utilize these purification energies, described often like an energy bath or something like this

My conclusion is that all material energy can be probably considered to be "external" (not original). Therefore, purification, either of sort that alchemists suggested, or the one that is experienced by a conscious / soul after the physical life as mentioned above, is required in order to have a full potential by the conscious / soul, I guess. This includes, possibly, life-energy for the soul.
(Because, after all, everything is energy, modes and frequencies of energy: therefore lack of some perspectives, perceptions, abilities etc. simply is a result of lack of certain frequencies, in particular those being limited - most probably by the living in the physicality).

This all suggests the limitations of the conscious / soul, and possibility to overcome those - still when living in the physical life, not necesserily after that.

Another conclusion is that material energy, i.e. the physical body and related energies, is basically "odd" to the conscious / soul. When the matter takes over the soul (which is almost always the case), the person dies. To overcome this, one needs to provide more light into the matter so that it was transformed, which results in prolongating the life of the cells, i.e. leading to longevity.

The inquiring question is what is that original energy (the one that has been purified previously, or doesn't need purification at all) which is - after incarnating - enmeshed with non-original energy (basically, matter)? (The original energy often is called "pure energy", and the latter - "impure energy" in the alchemical texts). There were also some researches made, and also in the life between lives therapies etc., which involved the opposite process - not dying and refreshing afterwards, but being born. There must be some original energy of the conscious / soul which gets into the physical body of an unborn baby. Taoists believed that this original energy is put around the lower tan t'ien and is the primary source of rejuvenation - the original energy. They called it yuan qi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuanqi

In traditional Chinese medicine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Chinese_medicine) and Chinese culture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_culture), yuán qì (元氣) is an innate or prenatal qi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi). This inborn qi is differentiated from acquired qi that a person may develop over their lifetime.

Getting deeper into the topic of how the soul is born into a physical human baby, and what obstacles it experiences during this birth process, might bring some further discoveries and revelations on the nature of life itself (not - biological forms, as taught in biology).*

* because I believe that life and physical processes in living organisms are two different things: the latter is an effect, not the cause, of the former, i.e. I think biologists are totally wrong, and therefore they cannot succeed with such an axiom in discovering the secret of life; they only can discover the secret of living forms

Antares
25th June 2021, 02:59 PM
An interesting quote from the Chen Tuan's volume by Hua-Ching Ni. The taoist (to be) immortal went back to his home province when he was more than 60 years old...

...to look for a certain person of spiritual achievement who could teach him how to control the breath through controlling the muscles of the nostrils. He heard that there was a master who could transform the internal essence by breathing. This master would lie down, touch the pillow, sleep for months and then wake up. Master Chen Tuan was interested in that and wanted to learn it. The master's achievement seemed to make his worn-out and old-looking skin quite similar to an insect that has left its shell; he was like a baby with fresh skin again, and his achievement made his bodily movement light like a spirit This was a true profounf attainment of internal alchemy.