PDA

View Full Version : Dream or obe

stay
25th January 2007, 10:20 PM
Im not sure how it all started but what i can remember is very clear,i was in a housing estate with a few shops and a load of high rising scruffy looking one bedroom flats,and for some strange reason my wife and i were living in one of these,anyway i was walking to one of the shops when i group of lads past me heading towards the block of flats,i knew these lads ive known most of them most of my life and lets just say they are not the most trust worthy,so my first instinct is that im going to get broke into,so i ran back to the flat to get there before them but it was to late,i could here my wife screaming "we're been robbed",as i ran up the the stairs one of them ran past me laughing,i knew this lad but when i knew him he was in his 20s and he died a few years ago,but this replica only looked about 15,anyway after that the rest followed and i ended up getting into combat with one of them which he ended up putting his hands around my neck trying to strangle me,i could feel this i mean really feel this i was choking,after a bit of a struggle i managed to break free and i ended up flying backwards at a great speed to get away from him and at the same time my throat was still hurting me were he had a hold of me.
I carnt really remember the rest but was this a dream or obe,what about the lad i saw was i in the past and what about the pain,ive had dreams before when ive felt pain but this was different this was intense,could this have been my throat chakra going crazy?
Any comments or anyone with knowledge on this id love to hear about it.

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 10:39 PM
Did you feel exit symptoms when you woke? (vibrations, chakra strobing)? And the lad in the dream, were you friendly before he died?

stay
25th January 2007, 11:23 PM
I didnt feel any exit symptoms when i woke but i didnt wake straight up after that just the rest is a blur,yes we were friendly,we might not have been the best of friends but we did do a lot together shortly before he died,it just seemed weird as i never knew him when he was younger

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 11:35 PM
Well, I've heard that spirits see themselves at a certain age, but usually they appear to family members. However, if he is trying to warn you about something, he may be playacting what will happen. (Symbolic messaging). But there is another possibility. Your dream may be demonstrating a fear of the unknown (as of not knowing what's going to happen in the future, of the fickleness of life- one moment everyone's there, the next moment he's dead.) It could also be a fear of yours about your mind (dreaming of houses/apts. can mean your mind)- are you afraid of someone else controlling you, not necessarily him, but someone with the same attributes as him?
These are all possibilities.

stay
26th January 2007, 12:12 PM
Thanx for the info on this as im not very good at understanding dreams,im going to buy a book which good help me on this supject,any preference?,as ive been having a lot of powerfull dreams lately since ive started doing energy work and practicing astral projection,and all of these dreams seem to be linked somehow,i keep dreaming about people who ive had proplems with in the past and having in the present,but they are always friendly to me in my dreams and they are trying there best to comfort me telling me everthings ok and no need to worry,but it seem quite the opposite in the real world or maybe thats just my paranioa,maybe theres a message in there somewhere what i need to understand.

CFTraveler
26th January 2007, 02:43 PM
Here's a dreaming website/forum:
http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/index.php?act=idx