PDA

View Full Version : Inner Sanctum, and Inner Sacrum...

Kashmirror
28th January 2007, 09:25 PM
Aloha!
I have already posted in the severe psychic attack and Serious Neg Abuse Forum once, but I feel the need to ask for help here too. I have a Neg that has been invading my Inner Sanctum, for the past four years now, and it's main entry point- I believe is by entering through my sacral chakara. It sexually attacks me, and is using my own energy against me- probably because I have given- in to it's attacks as an act of mere Survival. BUt now I know I don't have to take it any more!!!
I want to fight back, and I am asking for a healer with experience in this matter, who may know special techniques or something?
I have done the following:
--sliced Garlic around in that area
--Black Salt in Under Garmets
--Wearing Fresh Herbs in Under Garmets
--Washing feet with sulfur (which I now know to be dangerous and will not do it again)
---using protective Crystals and stones
---smudging area with sage.
--Getting a Massage.
--Getting a Facial.
--Burning Garlic, Red Hot chili peppers, Mustard Seed and Sulfur.
--Eating Garlic and Peppers, and Fresh Herbs.
---Eating Healthy Foods.
---Eating Taco Bell- sometimes. (grilled stuffed burritos Rule!)
---NOT Drinking Alcohol.
---Having just a few once in a Blue Moon.
--Placing Charcoal around room on little dishes, at head and foot of bed.
---Placing sliced garlic around room, at head and foot of bed.
--Placing salt in cardinal points in room.
---placing salt in containers in room.
--Soaking feet in sea salt.
--spraying Aura with aura-cleanser spray.
--Placing containers of water around room. also at head and foot of bed.
---Using submersable pump and water tubing countermeasures around bed.
--Leaving lights on while asleep. Also while not in room.
-- Keeping area somewhat clean.
--Using aromas to raise Vibrations.
--burning inscence.
--Evaporating sea salt in room.
Evaporating Holy water in room, as well as washing with holy water
---Placing Religous symbols, pictures around room.
--Keeping Temperature of room warm.
---Surrounding bed with salt barrier. Walking over salt.
--Walking through Hose, use of Hose coil Technique.
--Going to beach and swimming many, many times.
---Crossing over running river, many, many times.
---Use of protective Herbs sprinkeled around room.
--Prayer, pleading, demanding Ned to leave. Banishing Spell.
---OHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM
---LAaalaaalalalaaaaaa.
---Strumming, Drumming, Wailing, and Softly Vibrating Rhythms.
--Wispering, shouting, Wishing. * Gambeling- I won my money back*
---Wind Chimes.
--Going All-Natural, letting my hair Grow.
--Being Green Friendly :mrgreen:
--With-staining from greens. :x
--Intaking really quality Vitamins/Minerlas/Other Herbal supplements/ Green Vegetables.
---Fruits, Nuts, Pitas, Hummus, Spelt, Salad, Fish oil, Flax seed oil, Ginger, Gingko-biloba, Gensing, Vitamin C Crystals, Vitamin B12 Complex 8)
--Indian herbal rub (flying Peacock oils) as well as Flying Tiger Balm.
--Chinese Wild Tiger Balm
--Aroma Therapy, Eucalptis, Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamont...
--Salt Shower.
---Herb Fusion shower.
--Sauna.
--Physical Exercise, workouts, stretching.
--Laziness, trying to relax, being at computer.
So far,,,Nothing has been Effective All the way.
Everytime I try to do N.E. Ways, IT attacks my Crotch!! I can't seem to concentrate, and- I can't really do any deep meditation or anything really relaxing. I have had serious sleep problems going on six years now.
All I'm asking for is for someone to point out the obvious-
What is it that I'm not doing?
Is there someone on the East Coast Willing to Help?
I want to stand and fight- or Lay and fight- what ever works. Please Respond. Much Appreciated.

chrystalpaths
28th January 2007, 11:20 PM
You are having a past life remembrance. I am not qualified to help with that but do feel it within you. Black tourmaline, one under each corner of the bed will help protect. Perhaps Aunt Claire can help?

Akashic_Librarian
29th January 2007, 07:00 PM
I can't believe you went to all that superficial trouble. Totally uneccesary in my opinion. Don't assume that Negs are attracted by physical things. Your own thoughts and vibrations are a KEY to all illness caused by Negs or physical disharmony. It is essential you analyze your thoughts and feelings and discover the negativity in them, and you will find your neg.

Kashmirror
31st January 2007, 06:26 PM
Aloha!
Yes, I have realized that a my own negativity was a real major- contribution, as I used to be really bad at being too negative.
The Direct Psychic attack, which has been steadily on-going for 4 years now, at first made it even worse, until I came across Robert Bruce's Psychic Self Defense Book, that has basically saved my life.
It's been a full Two years now that I've known about how my Negativity has definetly not helped and almost defeated me..and I've made some serious changes.
But it's not fair.
I feel like Anikin- in Star Wars.
The Dark Side completely manipulating Situations, making sooo easy to just slip up and choose to use Anger back. It's pathetic, even in common everyday situations, I feel like I'm being set-up every time I leave the house- The NEG attracts conflict to me, all day, and by the end of the day- It makes me just want to Curse and go have a nice tall one- because sedation by this time- sounds really really wonderful.
Anyone could be worn down over time.
I'll try to look at things on the positive side, but right now, I'm not sure what that means anymore.
THanks for your advice.

journyman161
31st January 2007, 07:56 PM
If you work at it, you can change even your mind set in about 3 weeks. This is how the mind works - and it has been known since the 1960's that it takes around 21 days. Daily affirmations directed along the line you want (not against the line you don't want) & watching your thoughts for that period will bring about changes.

This comes from lots of different areas - peptides in the brain 'create' an environment but they can be altered in about this period of time; plastic surgery patients take about 3 weeks to finally 'see' the new person as themselves... the list is fairly extensive.

So sit down & draw yourself up a plan. Being positive doesn't necessarily mean finding a positive aspect to everything, it is more having an expectation that things will come good, that there will be resolution, that there is a way out of the darkest hole.

Affirmations of 'I am Light, I am a Flame surrounded by body' or 'My will is strong & it surround me with an impenetrable shield' are much better than 'I will not give into the Dark' or 'I will not sin' - the latter ones simply remind your subconscious of the things you're trying to leave behind.

Also set a time - maybe roll out of bed, head for the mirror & do your affirmations. Do them again last thing at night. Watch your thoughts & when you find the old habits coming up, put in a pause & think the affirmations.

Find healthy & out-focussed things to do for this period - no sitting introverted wondering what your life is about - get out & walk in the park or along the beach - good-vibration activities.

Three weeks! That is all you need to do. And remember to do the actions that have been successful for you from Psychic Self-Defence. They will work more effectively as the days pass & you keep up the positives...

Namaste

Journyman

I honor the place in you
in which the entire Universe dwells,

I honor the place in you
which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace,

When you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
we are One.

1st February 2007, 04:37 PM
Aloha!
I have already posted in the severe psychic attack and Serious Neg Abuse Forum once, but I feel the need to ask for help here too. I have a Neg that has been invading my Inner Sanctum, for the past four years now, and it's main entry point- I believe is by entering through my sacral chakara. It sexually attacks me, and is using my own energy against me- probably because I have given- in to it's attacks as an act of mere Survival. BUt now I know I don't have to take it any more!!!
I want to fight back, and I am asking for a healer with experience in this matter, who may know special techniques or something?
I have done the following:
--sliced Garlic around in that area
--Black Salt in Under Garmets
--Wearing Fresh Herbs in Under Garmets
--Washing feet with sulfur (which I now know to be dangerous and will not do it again)
---using protective Crystals and stones
---smudging area with sage.
--Getting a Massage.
--Getting a Facial.
--Burning Garlic, Red Hot chili peppers, Mustard Seed and Sulfur.
--Eating Garlic and Peppers, and Fresh Herbs.
---Eating Healthy Foods.
---Eating Taco Bell- sometimes. (grilled stuffed burritos Rule!)
---NOT Drinking Alcohol.
---Having just a few once in a Blue Moon.
--Placing Charcoal around room on little dishes, at head and foot of bed.
---Placing sliced garlic around room, at head and foot of bed.
--Placing salt in cardinal points in room.
---placing salt in containers in room.
--Soaking feet in sea salt.
--spraying Aura with aura-cleanser spray.
--Placing containers of water around room. also at head and foot of bed.
---Using submersable pump and water tubing countermeasures around bed.
--Leaving lights on while asleep. Also while not in room.
-- Keeping area somewhat clean.
--Using aromas to raise Vibrations.
--burning inscence.
--Evaporating sea salt in room.
Evaporating Holy water in room, as well as washing with holy water
---Placing Religous symbols, pictures around room.
--Keeping Temperature of room warm.
---Surrounding bed with salt barrier. Walking over salt.
--Walking through Hose, use of Hose coil Technique.
--Going to beach and swimming many, many times.
---Crossing over running river, many, many times.
---Use of protective Herbs sprinkeled around room.
--Prayer, pleading, demanding Ned to leave. Banishing Spell.
---OHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM
---LAaalaaalalalaaaaaa.
---Strumming, Drumming, Wailing, and Softly Vibrating Rhythms.
--Wispering, shouting, Wishing. * Gambeling- I won my money back*
---Wind Chimes.
--Going All-Natural, letting my hair Grow.
--Being Green Friendly :mrgreen:
--With-staining from greens. :x
--Intaking really quality Vitamins/Minerlas/Other Herbal supplements/ Green Vegetables.
---Fruits, Nuts, Pitas, Hummus, Spelt, Salad, Fish oil, Flax seed oil, Ginger, Gingko-biloba, Gensing, Vitamin C Crystals, Vitamin B12 Complex 8)
--Indian herbal rub (flying Peacock oils) as well as Flying Tiger Balm.
--Chinese Wild Tiger Balm
--Aroma Therapy, Eucalptis, Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamont...
--Salt Shower.
---Herb Fusion shower.
--Sauna.
--Physical Exercise, workouts, stretching.
--Laziness, trying to relax, being at computer.
So far,,,Nothing has been Effective All the way.
Everytime I try to do N.E. Ways, IT attacks my Crotch!! I can't seem to concentrate, and- I can't really do any deep meditation or anything really relaxing. I have had serious sleep problems going on six years now.
All I'm asking for is for someone to point out the obvious-
What is it that I'm not doing?
Is there someone on the East Coast Willing to Help?
I want to stand and fight- or Lay and fight- what ever works. Please Respond. Much Appreciated.
Aloha!! I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Akashic_Librarian
1st February 2007, 08:08 PM
Hehe Sophronicus not to sound rude but thats your answer to everything!

2nd February 2007, 12:43 AM
Maybe you, Kashmirror, should lighten up, take it easy, relax a bit...

2nd February 2007, 12:51 AM
If you work at it, you can change even your mind set in about 3 weeks. This is how the mind works - and it has been known since the 1960's that it takes around 21 days. Daily affirmations directed along the line you want (not against the line you don't want) & watching your thoughts for that period will bring about changes.

This comes from lots of different areas - peptides in the brain 'create' an environment but they can be altered in about this period of time; plastic surgery patients take about 3 weeks to finally 'see' the new person as themselves... the list is fairly extensive.

So sit down & draw yourself up a plan. Being positive doesn't necessarily mean finding a positive aspect to everything, it is more having an expectation that things will come good, that there will be resolution, that there is a way out of the darkest hole.

Affirmations of 'I am Light, I am a Flame surrounded by body' or 'My will is strong & it surround me with an impenetrable shield' are much better than 'I will not give into the Dark' or 'I will not sin' - the latter ones simply remind your subconscious of the things you're trying to leave behind.

Also set a time - maybe roll out of bed, head for the mirror & do your affirmations. Do them again last thing at night. Watch your thoughts & when you find the old habits coming up, put in a pause & think the affirmations.

Find healthy & out-focussed things to do for this period - no sitting introverted wondering what your life is about - get out & walk in the park or along the beach - good-vibration activities.

Three weeks! That is all you need to do. And remember to do the actions that have been successful for you from Psychic Self-Defence. They will work more effectively as the days pass & you keep up the positives...

Namaste

Journyman

I honor the place in you
in which the entire Universe dwells,

I honor the place in you
which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace,

When you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
we are One.
I've been changing myself for -- well, too many years to recount here -- but the only effect is that I keep getting younger. And you can do it all in 21 days!!

crappysurfer2
3rd February 2007, 04:05 AM
clear your mind and do not fear nor anticipate any attack

journyman161
3rd February 2007, 05:24 AM
I've been changing myself for -- well, too many years to recount here -- but the only effect is that I keep getting younger. And you can do it all in 21 days!!When you try to change & it isn't taking, there are a couple of possibilities.

One is that you are trying to become something you just aren't. This would involve (to do it successfully) an 'uncreating' of who you are & a wholesale remake of the you that developed over time & experiences across the years.
It is likely this would take at least as long to redo as it took to do in the 1st place.

Another is that what you are trying to achieve is simply not believable. Before you can actually change yourself, you have to believe it is both possible AND that it is achievable. I would suspect, from your other posts, that what you've been trying to achieve falls into this category.

Just remember, it is quite possible to be a human being, with all that entails AND become a good person. Becoming 'good' doesn't mean not having bad thoughts or doing wrong things - it means recognising these things occur & trying to avoid them & making recompense when they do happen. If God wanted humans to be perfect he would have made them that way & called them Angels.

9th February 2007, 02:09 AM
When you try to change & it isn't taking, there are a couple of possibilities.

One is that you are trying to become something you just aren't. This would involve (to do it successfully) an 'uncreating' of who you are & a wholesale remake of the you that developed over time & experiences across the years.
It is likely this would take at least as long to redo as it took to do in the 1st place.

Another is that what you are trying to achieve is simply not believable. Before you can actually change yourself, you have to believe it is both possible AND that it is achievable. I would suspect, from your other posts, that what you've been trying to achieve falls into this category.

Just remember, it is quite possible to be a human being, with all that entails AND become a good person. Becoming 'good' doesn't mean not having bad thoughts or doing wrong things - it means recognising these things occur & trying to avoid them & making recompense when they do happen. If God wanted humans to be perfect he would have made them that way & called them Angels.
I don't think it will work. I keep getting younger all the time. 'Un-creating' of who I am will just make me get younger all the faster.

My main concern is that I will soon be younger than my children. And that will be hard to explain. But you can do it all in 21 days!!

oddtwilight
21st February 2009, 12:16 AM
Hi,

I can really relate to you. I also have a serious neg problem, and have tried everything on the list.

Two things that might help:

Burning asafoetida - I know you are probably tired of trying clearing/smudging things, but I just found out about this one. It is a hindu/indian herb used in cooking. Burning it is a strong deterrent to demons in particular. It is pungent, but not toxic like burning sulfur.

Also, I have had some success with tea tree oil toothpics.
I wet one & then pinch the chackra zone they are attaching into.
This does not remove them completely, but it stops the attack.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to commisserate.

Peace,
Laura

Kashmirror
23rd December 2009, 10:05 PM
Aloha- I am posting a reply to this post I posted 2 years ago- ITs because I am still having the same Problem.
I am alot more positive now. Not too quick to anger. the problem now I believe, is a scarred Aura, which is making me more vulnerable to being attacked.
What happened to me 2 years ago after the post?
- I ordered an inflatable bath-tub over the internet and bathed continuosly in strong Salt baths. I began doing energy work alot, and even excepted a distant healing from a Great healer. Also, powerfull: Burning of Red Pepper, mustard, and supher "bombings" in my sleeping quarters. I MOVED 10 states away into a sunny location in a brand new house, and began Sun bathing/ gazing and over-all being happy.
The Sacral Chakra molestation attacks would still occur- but - I used high powered Magnets and energy work and so I HAD CONTROL, and was able to Live a functional life with some good hours of sleep.
I was doing great, I was happy and was just fine----------------------then-----------------------the neg sent in a MOLE.
The MOLE- was a relationship I was involved in, because I thought I should move on with my life- after all, this Psychic attack has dominated the past 6 years of my life- so I fell in love and wanted to be happy and live.
-------but this was not so--------
my partner was infected with her own "negs" and then the old ones of mine came back and attacked me during the relationship which only lasted a year. It lasted that long- because we were traveling the whole time. When we finally settled down, it blew up like a time bomb.
------------So now what's happening?----------
I moved again, and am trying to Re-start my life. I have jumper cables, and it has worked so far, but theres a little problem.
-----the sacral Chakra is being raped while I am asleep-------
ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
I am completley aware and in control when I am awake! I apply the countermeasures, I am staying positive, I am trying to control any negativity and the self analyzing I have done in the past is still continuing. I am really trying hard as usual, and yet, the attacker has found another way in.
It knows, the only way it can get to me now, is when I am asleep. It takes advantage of me when I don't know what's going on. This is so unfair. I try to fight it, and have woken up several times during being attacked. I am trying. But this is very wearing. I am currently under- going sleep deprivation, and immune system has been affected.

IS there someone out there who can KICK IT's ASS for me????? It's been over 13 years now-------I need assistance.
I'm "tapping- out"
I have been told by a couple of psychics that this may be an attacker from one of my past lives.
A Projector perhaps,,,, someone who can see IT, banish it and remove the attachement permanently??????
A TIME TRAVELER? Can you go into the past and explain to my past self, that It is not allowed to rape me?
IF this is not my past self, can someone Help Banish this INCUBUS?????
The Incubus must be killed or It will continue to sleep deprive me and the saga continues. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not fair- I am a good person. I did nothing to deserve this. I am prepared to continue to fight, I will never give up.