PDA

View Full Version : Psychic reading dream

SummersSpirits
29th January 2007, 01:26 AM
I am experiencing a psychic attack, hearing sharp harsh voices commanding me to do things, being sent visions, dreams and they involve someone I know & etc. I need to find out who my attackers REALLY are. I know he is human and I have a pretty good idea who this jealous ex-boyfriend in my past is-who also inflicted his psychic attacks harrassing me over a year ago, but I need more information. I see POWERFUL negative energy around me and need advice about my present situation and I believe God pointed me to this board for someone who has experienced psychic abilities that will be able to help me. I had a dream after praying to God for help the other night. In the dream I was in this room full of special gifted Christians and one was a psychic mind reader. She was a female and her name was Frankie but that doesn't necessarily mean that will be her name (I actually knew someone from my past named that but I know dreams show us people who remind us of that person). I sat down on the couch and she was reading my mind just by looking at my face. She was able to tell me who my attacker is and more about other people that it involved. I need confirmation though because I don't remember the whole dream and what she had written down on paper. IS there anyone in here that has the psychic ability to read minds or should I take the advice from my dream that this is my attacker?

journyman161
29th January 2007, 03:00 AM
While you're waiting for a response or the person you want to help, maybe check out this page (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10) & try some counter measures to protect yourself & prevent this a-hole from getting to you. Unless this guy is something unusual, a shield should stop him in his tracks.

The best defence is your own. Once you have a safe place he will either give up or you can learn how to do more than just shield yourself. And the best thing about defending yourself is you don't have to worry about just who it is - you just block it all & only let happen what you want to happen.

SummersSpirits
29th January 2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks for your advice. Last time this happened my body was completely taken over by evil spirits and they poisoned my stomach and I surrendered because I was in raging pain, kicking and crying out under my breath for help, until I blacked out. When I came to I heard an extremely LOVING voice calling me by name and this shileding Light surrounding my body as the voice was saying "Look toward the light. This is your elder brother Jesus Christ. I and your Heavenly Father love you. **** was possesed with lying spirits and they were taking your life, your mission isn't over. You're being healed." He kept speaking loving words and I felt His powerful miraculous healing hands inside my stomach rebuking the posionous spirits.
This guy is NOW again attacking using astral projection and using other tools such as his demons to taunt me and screw with my life, family & relationships. He's prying into my life whenever he feels like it and his demons are attacking my mother and draining energy from her.

journyman161
29th January 2007, 06:51 AM
You can learn to shield yourself. Look through the Self Defence tutorials & try the methods.

I have found with friends of mine that breathing slowly & deeply using the stomach muscles to pull in the air & push it out, while at the same time visualising the Light flowing in through your crown chakra (at the top of your head) & filling your body, will help build a shield of Light around you. Picture it like a shield of light, just outside your skin, pulsing each time you breathe in and getting stronger each breath.

You can also try seeing your shield as a suit of mirrors, completely surrounding your body & facing out & reflecting all the evil intent away from you.

Teach your mother as well. Get her to read the Self Defence tutorials as well. It costs nothing but some time & can make a great difference.

SummersSpirits
29th January 2007, 09:00 PM
Thank you, journeyman. I have been doing visualization techiniques but not breathing properly. I would visualize the light coming in through the crown chakra and filling my entire body often until I was sent forced dark images, voices, feelings, emotions, and thoughts and I couldn't visualize postive light around me anymore. Negativity just kept filling my mind. I do this cancelling out dark entities and energy technique from this book called "From Darkness Into Light" by Dr. Fish, it also deals with which I'm being attacked with- Satanic Ritual Abuse. My mother's energy and spirit is so drained and fragmented that she can't even visualize the light or see anything in her mind's eye. Everytime she thinks about positive feelings, thought and emotions it makes her feel worse inside. Could she be switched? Can someone also teach me how to open up closed chakras or is there detailed information on this website?

Thank you Beekeeper also for your advice. Frankie was a woman. Doesn't mean that her name is Frankie though, it could just be very closely related to that name. She had long brown hair, she was tall and skinny. She could have been in her 20's like I am now. I can't recall what she was wearing but I had a lip piercing when she was looking at my face. I used to have a lip piercing but don't anymore. Beekeeper, Should I post a picture of me with my lip piercing or a present one at all? She was reading my mind from across the room and I didn't know it. She came to me and had it written down on paper the names of the people and what is happening with my present situation. I even asked her "When did you realize you had this psychic ability?" I was pleased with her answers because they made a lot of sense but some of what she had written down wasn't clear in the dream and I forgot a lot of the information upon waking up. She also came back more than once to unfold to me more revelations.

journyman161
29th January 2007, 10:03 PM
First... the methods of NEW don't require visualising to build energy. You can use the same techniques to imagine the defences.

Second... the defence measures in THESE PAGES (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10) are physical as well as mental & astral. Go through them & try them until you find something that works for your case. Most of them should, even if only on a temporary basis. Once you have a breathing space, work on shielding.

Third... Get your mother to do the same steps. Build energy, start protecting herself & then work on shielding.

You CAN do this. You have more resources in you than any attacker can bring to the fight - mostly they rely on using your own strength against you but you are IN your body & have control of the resources of it if you use them. Take control back & take baby steps forward until you can build a solid defence & lock him out.

Beekeeper
30th January 2007, 03:40 AM
SummerSpirits asked,

Should I post a picture of me with my lip piercing or a present one at all?

It's possible Frankie is a guide of some type or an aspect of your Higher Self and you may be disappointed in your search for a physical person who fits the bill. I think if there is a real person who relates to this, you should wait until they notify you. There's a chance that they'll give you information that confirms that they are in fact the person you seek.

Good luck!

SummersSpirits
30th January 2007, 06:09 AM
Thank you, journeyman and Beekeeper for your excellent advice...It's greatly appreciated. :)