PDA

View Full Version : Two OBEs

hopic
29th January 2007, 04:58 AM
Hey everyone, I had two OBEs the last two nights in a row. :)

First OBE: I fell asleep and in the middle of the dream I became lucid. When I became lucid I somehow got myself OB. I was flying around in my aunts house for some reason and saw the spirit that usually lurks around in her house. :shock: Of course I was scared when I woke up but for some reason I didn't really even pay it much mind when I was OB. I then start thinking of a person and teleported into their house. It was really weird and distorted looking. While I was in there I saw two people. They were distorted too. I got a little bored and so I teleported to my house. I tried to fly out my front door and all I saw was total black and then I was back in my bed. Thinking I woke up I rolled out of my bed and got up and walked into my parents room. My dad was on his computer and I tried talking to him but he wasn't responding. I then realized I was still asleep. I then made myself actually wake up. Here is the cool part. I walked into my parents room and he was playing computer!

Second OBE: I went to bed and I started to relax. After a while I started to hear a sound. It sounded like a laser or something charging up. I let it keep going and then poof, I was hovering above my body. I flew out my room into my living room. I then remembered that you can teleport to places. So I started thinking of my high school. I flew in and started exploring. I saw some other astral travelers. So I flew up to them and started to talk to them. They were not conscious I think because they were acting weird. I then felt a falling sensation and a dog was barking out my window. The dog woke me up! hehe

Beekeeper
29th January 2007, 06:41 AM
Fantastic hopic!