PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini and age!?

netzgewebe
29th January 2007, 02:16 PM
Damn :evil: Always the age, why does one has to be very old to spiritualy develop? :x I almost had OBE on my first time and i am 14 years old, not every one can say that! I can be younger, but what if my spirit is older than all yours? :evil: And is more mature? Why does physic age matter?:x In a post here, robert bruce said one would have to be 30 years old, that means i can't do it? Believe me, i realy want to! Please tell me, can i do it? :evil:

As posted by me in the Kundalini and serpent of fire section, would like it to be answered please :?

Robert Bruce
9th February 2007, 06:10 AM
The age suggestion I gave is a recommendation, not a limitation. I do not think it would be wise to induce full kundalini awakening at too young an age. However, early teens can experience OBE, brow center strobes, and visions, all kinds of things.

A certain level of maturity and psychological balance are necessary to safely handle the onslaught of impressions and information that is generated by the expanded consciousness produced by the kundalini evolutionary mechanism. Most adults have a problem doing this. Given the more unstable emotions of teenagers, it would likely be even more of a problem.

It might sound really cool to experience this, and to have visions and hear spirits and all that kind of thing. But if this is not controlled, it can turn psychosis, even schizophrenia.

So, it is wise to proceed cautiously, one step at a time.

Robert