PDA

View Full Version : Releasing a demonic hold / posession.... request for prayer

Dr. Rumfield
30th August 2005, 02:03 PM
I am requesting prayer and ministerial help with a possession problem.

Christina U. has had a demonic possession since very little (crib age) and we have been extracting it along with many other entities for a few months. Through the process of praying, hypnosis, meditation etc, her vibratory rate has been rising and the negativity in her life has been leaving / experiencing a cleansing.

I tracked one of the early experiences with an entity and we did some visualization to release the subconscious hold the energy / entity had on her at the time of original possession and she is doing very well energetically but the remaining / fostering energies are holding on as much as possible to get her to give in. Last night she experienced multiple psychic attacks and attempts at possession (which is par for the course, especially at this point in the process) including vomiting and painful bloating gas aches and pains for no apparent reason. We are making progress but this possessing entity(s) is very much trying to keep a hold on her. She is quelling and stopping much of her discomfort by visualizing white light and dispelling the negative energy with filling the area with love.... proves it is not physical in nature.

What I need above all is prayer or best feelings toward her, healing thoughts, etc., so the vibration of Christina's body can be raised further from the level of the entities trying to repossess her. It would be best to not involve yourself above this level if you have not dealt with demons and such before. We are in the process of breaking connections of possession and the entities can get very sticky / dangerous at this point.

All help is appreciated.... please e-mail me directly for a picture of her if you need a target to focus on.

(update) I have since realized she was clinging to the possessions because they give her a sense of who she is. This is how she knows herself and if she is going to give that up... She will be loosing part of her identity. Simple Psychology.

Christopher Rumfield

9th September 2005, 11:29 PM
Pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India...

Blessed Alphonsa praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa).

Quantitativefool
9th September 2005, 11:54 PM
I will send my prayers and also pray that the demon be removed from her so she may be better.

Love and light,
-Stu

Ascendant
12th September 2005, 02:05 AM
I will pray for her as well.

12th September 2005, 04:04 AM
Will project over and remove what I see.

Dr. Rumfield
4th October 2009, 05:36 AM
Ya Know, I appreciate all responses. Seriously

It appears that she is a little frightened to move forward with ridding herself of the situation. It is scary and strange. She doesn't know what she has involved herself with. I think she has given up.

Thanks for all of your well wishing.

Christopher

Beekeeper
4th October 2009, 05:46 AM
Are you saying you're still working on it?

Dr. Rumfield
4th October 2009, 04:23 PM
No. I haven't spoken with her for a LONG time. I saw this on a web search for myself and thought I would leave a comment.

watrinh
5th October 2009, 01:50 AM
I think it's a little rude to place her full name in the post... maybe abbreviate the last name.

Dr. Rumfield
5th October 2009, 02:17 AM
I agree, it was with her permission and at the time done to help hone in on her energy. Things are different now and no big deal.