PDA

View Full Version : my astral proection experience.. proof

chips
29th January 2007, 09:14 PM
last year i went through astral projection. i felt the big vibrations and i willed myself to float out of my body. it worked! i floated out, but my astral body was paralyzed. even though in real life my room was in pure darkness, it seems to have been dimly lt by an unknown purple light. im not sure if i was in the real-time zone. but i willed myself to keep floating up, and i went right through the ceiling and was facing the stars. i heard loud crickets and at the same time i heard a loud beep. "higher, higher" i thought... so i was going up and up. all of a sudden everything turned pitch black. except there was a big swirling portal in front of me now. it was a swirl of purple. and i heard a church chanting type of sound. it went "ahhhh uuuhhhhh, ahhhh uhhh, ahhhh uhhhh." according to Mastering Astral Projection, if i went through this portal, i would have ended up in the astral planes. i think the chanting sound was coming from this portal. but i got scared, and focused on an image of my friends face, in the hopes of teleporting to her room. it worked and faster then light, i was in her room. i was still paralyzed and my body was slanted. i was facing a window with a small lamp next to it. i was focusing on moving but it wasent working. instantly i was back in my body and i got cold tingly feelings on my stomach. then i snapped out of it and woke up. it was amazing. ive never been to my friends house before. and a few months after this experience, i physically went to my friends house and when i went into her room, i saw exactly what i saw when i was there in astral form. but i didnt tell her anything. it was my personal secret. :D

CFTraveler
29th January 2007, 11:34 PM
Awesome post, chips. Congratulations.

bastien001
30th January 2007, 11:18 AM
yeah...awesome ! this reminds me of robert monroe's proofs for obes reality.

chips
3rd February 2007, 02:55 AM
im just wondering though... when i first came out of my body, and the room i was in seemed to be glowing purple, was i really in the real-time zone? or was i in the astral dimension?

CFTraveler
3rd February 2007, 03:51 PM
Well, to me the RTZ is a part of the astral plane, the closest to real(physical) time. To me the purple glow signifies a shift in frequency, 'going up'.
Sometimes, I've been in the RTZ and decided to go to the astral, so I start flying up and getting speed. At some point there is (what I call) a phase shift, and I get flashes of colors and suddenly I'm somewhere else. So the glow could have been caused by your energy body shifting frequencies/phases or whatever you call them.