PDA

View Full Version : Ex-boyfriend dream

SummersSpirits
30th January 2007, 04:41 AM
I had this dream that my ex-boyfriend and I were in Brigham City, Utah. He lives in Utah. I remember seeing the sign. There was a cemetary nearby I think. My parents and grandparents were there and my grandparents car broke down. We had to get a ride and we were lying together in the back of the car discussing money he had saved up and him having to go to work soon. We arrived at my old house in the state where I live. We separated and I went into another room while he went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. I came running out of the room around the corner to scare him and I threw a soft ball at his stomach as he was drinking from this glass and he made this face like it hurt him. I said, "You're not hurt." Then he started to smile and I ran over to him and started tickling him from head to toe and I think it was sexually arousing so he stood there for a minute with this startled face and then came after me poking me in the ribs as I was walking away annoyed and I said, "Stop, I'm done playing." He kept trying to poke me. And I pushed him away and I said again. "I'm done!" He could tell that I was being serious so then he ran up to me and got in my face and started kissing me on the lips. (We have never kissed in real life) That's when I woke up.
Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting this dream?

cainam_nazier
30th January 2007, 07:05 AM
These types of dreams are fairly common, and more so among younger people. There is not much to it other than your brain dealing with emotional flotsome. "Ex's" are usually the other person in the dream because it is easier for your brain to fill character slots with people you already know. There is already some emotional attachment that does not need to be explained in any other way.

As for the reason for the dream....There are any number of emotional triggers that can cause this. I would ask if you have been thinking of the past alot recently or thinking alot about relationships and emotions like love? If you think about what you have been dwelling on lately you may find the root for the dream.

But as far as it meaning anything I don't think so because like I said it is a fairly common dream type.