PDA

View Full Version : can you AP with eyes open?

blueadventurer
30th January 2007, 07:44 PM
don't know if this is the right forum, but just a beginners thought I guess made me curious not including NDE's.

CFTraveler
30th January 2007, 09:07 PM
Only if you're extremely talented. Usually the answer is no. Sometimes astral sight makes you think they're open, but they're not.

Gerbil
16th February 2007, 03:09 PM
I have never projected so i dont know, can i.
I guess i was near, but i stopped it for my own sake, my heart beated too fast.. :?
Anyway, only moving helps me to get over this feeling..
So perhaps someday, when i dont worry about myself that much, i will project (maybe with my eyes open, too..)..

Joe
24th February 2007, 10:22 PM
i never tried. However, when i am getting exit sensations, upon opening my eyes, these sensation vanish.

25th February 2007, 01:15 AM
I have, but it was a spontanous projection. People around me at the time said my eyes were never closed. The peculiar part of this particular projection was that I might not have developed any astral sight during the experience. It was my first projection from a waking state and I had no previous knowledge of the phenomenon or methods. If you want to read about the projection, you can read about it here:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6537

Beekeeper
25th February 2007, 02:56 AM
Gerbil said,
I have never projected so i dont know, can i.
I guess i was near, but i stopped it for my own sake, my heart beated too fast..
Anyway, only moving helps me to get over this feeling..
So perhaps someday, when i dont worry about myself that much, i will project (maybe with my eyes open, too..)..

That someday will come. I have a few friends who project and when we chat about our experiences now we wonder over how afraid we used to become when we first started. It seems to us that the fear just kind of went away. (Or maybe we just haven't had any scary experiences lately). I also aborted a heart chakra projection when I first began and now I'd love to have that chance again! :D

CEP2plet
28th February 2007, 11:50 PM
I projected with my eyes open once. It was weird, because I didn't know I was projecting at all. I only knew that I projected after I fell asleep and saw/heard the different, alternate timeline of memories that occurred for my double. I could hear everything that was going on around me during that time I was trying to project with my eyes open with no results, but my double was exploring the RTZ and seeing different things. So, after I woke up, I realized that I now had two memory timelines for the same timeline. It was interesting, because I didn't feel anything happening when the projection began. I wonder, now, how many times I must be projecting without actual memory downloads occurring. One time, a woman told me when I was projecting that there were 20 of me running around the astral world at once! That's a lot of "me". :shock: