PDA

View Full Version : Am I experiencing Kundalini?

outofbodydude
31st January 2007, 01:23 AM
I have been using the Gateway Experience tapes for almost three months now, and have been doing a small amount of NEW energy work inbetween sessions.

Lately I have been experiencing great energetic pressure in my temples. After a little while, the energy shoots to the back of my skull with extreme intensity. Almost immediately afterwards, the energy shoots down my spine with intense speed and pressure. These jolts of energy I feel are pleasant, but extreme. One time they lifted me a few inches off my bed! Sometimes I would feel a rumbling of energy in my lower back after these spikes of energy.

I would like to know if this has anything to do with Kundalini. While I have respect for Kundalini, I cannot help but to have a great fear for it due to the negative side effects I have read so much about. Is this intense energy a sign of my Kundalini awakening? If so, what do you reccomend I do? Continue exploring and developing this energy? I greatly wish to spiritually develope, but do not wish to undergo the possible harmfull effects of Kundalini. Thanks for your time.

hermes
1st February 2007, 07:44 PM
There is no reason to be afraid of the Kundalini awakening or rising, as long as it is not forced, and is allowed to progress on its own. There are many different ways to encourage this to happen, and far fewer ways to safely encourage it to happen.

Focus on your work with the New Energy Ways techniques, and look at this as merely an indication that you are having success, and that you need to continue with your work.

That being said, normally when you feel energetic 'pressure' in an area is an indication that you are working on a blockage. I'm not sure I like the term blockage because it indicates something negative, and this is not always the case. As your overal vibrational and energetic state hightens, other parts may be falling behind in relationship to them. Continue working with the whole, and not the parts, and allow this energy and light to work through the blockages naturally. Soon, they will move from place to place, and you will develop an intuition regarding why they are in one place or another.

If you begin to experience extreme discomfort in any areas, or pain, then is the time to become concerned and to take precatution or action to work through them. Otherwise, enjoy them, but don't get enticed by them.

MisterMeow1334
6th February 2007, 10:07 AM
When I started having OBE's, I started having all sorts energy manifestations that were kundalini related, but I didn't realize it was kundalini for years.

Do you feel any energy (even a tiny amount) working its way up your spine, when sitting still or listening to music, or when excited?

Zappy
12th May 2007, 12:52 AM
For me atleast, Kundalini is like a ball of energy that works up the spine, it is very powerfull with its presence, its hard to believe it can be subtile.