PDA

View Full Version : Reading in a Remote viewing session

Serpenta
1st February 2007, 11:42 PM
Hi, I have recently noticed I can read books in my remote viewing exercises, meaning i can read book with my eyes shut, I remote view to different places that have books and I am beginning to get better at it. Is that common with remote viewing? The ability to read through the process? I would love responses and concepts since this is something I am really interested in. Thanks.

Serpenta

wjjw
2nd February 2007, 12:30 AM
I've not done extensive research on it, but I would have to say that's not common at all. I've personally not heard of it- usually it is images, textures, colors, scenes, etc. that are perceived.

If you're interested in remote viewing, you might want to look through P. J. Gaenir's site if you've not seen it:
http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/

Serpenta
2nd February 2007, 02:07 AM
Hi, I naturally developed the ability to remote view when I was 18, I can see crystal clear where I go, as if i was there, reading things have been what i have been doing lately, I never needed a guide, ie books and docs. My ability is increasing which I am working on at this time. Thats weird that its not common. Thanks for your comments. :)

Serpenta

wjjw
2nd February 2007, 02:41 AM
I never needed a guide, ie books and docs. My ability is increasing which I am working on at this time.
I figured that, because if you can read, you're way ahead of most RV'ers. :wink: The link was so that you could see for yourself. There are also some examples of other viewing sessions at the Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild (hrvg.org, I think).

crappysurfer2
3rd February 2007, 04:17 AM
hey, today i was bored and did a little exercise, i was walking around campus and decided i didnt need to use my eyes, and i didnt i felt and saw everything around me, trick neat, i dont know where i developed it but ive been able to do it for awhile, never knew there was a name for it either