PDA

View Full Version : longer lasting ap's

dtrepp22
6th February 2007, 01:24 AM
i'd like to talk about a few things ive noticed mainly last night. One is that ive realized that whenever i feel hand like things grabbing me as im ap'ing but laying in my body is that these hands are actually little morphing blobs that try and stick to my body i now find when i dont think sexually of them i find myself peeling them off my body like little annoying pieces of silly putty. Ive opened my eyes a few times to see these things as softball sized, green blobs. So whatever they are i dont care for them and dont find it fun pulling them off my body as they dont come off all at once. You can tear off half than a quarter and then scrape off the remaing bits. If i open my eyes i always envision these things on fire trying to kill them but they just grow back and still ruin my projection. The next thing i wanted to talk about is how some times i get vibrations and then just start falling downwards. Ive had some really cool experiences where ive felt like i was falling at a high rate of speed and its usually dark except dancing blue lights all around me. I ve had some of my best conversations with beings i cant see, during this type of projection. Last night i had that type of projection as well as the type where i can see and pop out of my body to go roam the neighborhood. One night i went right out in front of my house and encountered a very scary evil woman who attacked me. I was at the end of my driveway when i approached a woman who was near where my mail box is. i approached her and said hello. She asked me how my family found out, and i responded you mean how i died she said, well yeah, and i responded no im still alive im just astral projecting. I then lose sight of her to find i have a small box in my hands, I begin to open it when i hear her say, ive been looking for someone like you. When suddenly a major heat/ uncomfortableness hits my stomach and a loud evil humming begins to engulf me i look in the box and some papers unfold out of it, and i hear a evil laugh come from her and i resist the urge to go back to my body because i want to read whats on the papers. it was all schizophrenic type stuff like i specifically remember reading jesus = jams, which makes no sense, before i could read anymore i gave in to her attack and shot back to my body, glad it was over because it was very unpleasent and my stomach hurt even after i snapped out of it. So anyway i continue to have my obe's which sometimes can be really weird and im still waiting to hear something from some atral thats of importance that i could share with the readers of ap stories but so far the most ive heard is not worth writing about. I will say im not all that confident in what all this ap'ing stuff is all about but it does amaze me every time im laying down and get those vibrations or start feeling my sheets lifting off me-which i realize is my astral legs floating up before the rest of me, or when i feel hands start grabbing on me i still get excited to find out what will happen and i still reserve hope ill learn something new or experience something amazing. I mean dont get me wrong im glad this ability came into my life im just trying to make sense of it all and ive got along way to go or im just one ap away from understanding it all you never know. I know i should read a book on the subject but i figure, i knew nothing of astral projection when it entered my life so how bout i find out what its all about and come to a conclusion all my own, for now anyway.

CFTraveler
6th February 2007, 03:23 PM
That's the spirit. The problem with wanting to get great insights from astral projections is that it's hard to tell apart the information from higher planes from the information from your subconscious processes. Eventually you do get some verification/confirmation if you're not too married to the idea of getting it. (The subconscious has a tendency to give you what you want). Hang on with the spirit of exploration. After all, there are very few limits (if any) to what you want to explore.
And about the first part of your adventure, are you doing any countermeasures at all? Salt scrubs, holy water come to mind for the skin...

Beekeeper
24th February 2007, 09:09 AM
dtrepp22,

I'm not speaking from experience. (The only time I had something attached to my back I gave it a good shove and I haven't experienced it since** *knocks on wood.* Mind you, that ended that particular experience.)

Just a thought though. Bruce Moen eventually used a technique when rescuing a medium surrounded by nasty black gooey stuff that burnt. He called it, "seeing it not there." It might work for you but why don't you take some active self-defense measures as CF suggested as a first step.

**I did take a mega salt bath just to be sure.